You're mine

You're mine

 

*seung ho pov*

 

"You're late," I point out flatly. She looks all flustered and her face is flushed a light pink. I told her to be in here at seven. Why didn't she listen?

 

"I'm sorry," she says quietly. My eyes skim down her body and my anger softens a little. She's wearing one of my shirts and she looks adorable in it. She sees me staring and she blushes a deeper shade of red, looking at her shoes. "I lost track of time."

 

I step aside to let her through. "You'll have to apologize to my father," I say. "He doesn't like to be kept waiting."

 

She nods her head tightly and takes a seat to the right of my chair after I pull it out for her. My father, who's sitting at the other end of the table, is watching us closely.

 

"Glad you decided to show up, Eun bin," he says lightly.

 

She flicks a nervous glance at him and then looks back down at her plate. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting," She says formally, and I'm kind of impressed by the steadiness in her voice.

 

"Let's eat," I interject before my father has a chance to. "I'm starving," I add as I take a seat and put the napkin over my lap.

 

"Seung ho, your mother wants to know when you'll be giving us grandchildren," my father says slyly as he watches me, with a glass of wine in his hands, and a smirk on his face. "I keep on telling her that you're young and have plenty of time to expand our family, but she keeps on nagging me."

 

Eun bin coughs, choking on her glass of wine. "We're working on it," I tell him and Eun bin shoots an annoyed look at me. It makes me smile. I grab her hand like we were some kind of romantic couple. "eun bin comes from a big family," I say, watching her closely and tightening my hand around hers when she tries to move it. "She wants to have at least five," I lie.

 

She looks horribly offended when she looks at me and I almost laugh. "Well, that's good to hear that you're finally getting along," my father says with a smirk smile on his face.

 

"Yes, we get along very well. Don't we, chagi-ya?" I ask her. It's kind of funny to see her so uncomfortable.

 

"Yes, very well," she says sarcastically but I ignore it. I finally let her hand go and she grabs the glass of wine and downs it in one gulp.

 

My father catches my eye and raises and eyebrow at her behavior. I don't want her to get drunk and do something stupid like she did at wooyoung’s house. Our food arrives, and when a maid comes to refill our glasses, I make her take Eun bin's glass away.

 

"She'll be having water," I tell the girl, who nods her head at me, and walks away to get it. Eun bin looks at me and frowns. I know she wants to yell at me so I raise an eyebrow at her, almost daring her to say something in front of my father. "Is there something wrong?" I ask her lightly.

 

She surprises me by smiling and shaking her head. "No, Seung ho oppa," she says sweetly.

 

She did that earlier today too, where she acts all good and nice to me. I can't say it bothers me, but it makes me suspicious as to why the sudden change in her. I guess she realize how serious I was about her behaving. Even if it is an act, I like it when she's good to me.

 

Dinner carries on with out much excitement. It's mostly my father and I talking with the occasional word from Eun bin. During dessert I chance a glance to my wife while she slowly picks at her pudding. After taking a bite from her spoon she her full lips and brings her fingers up to to make sure she got it all. My eyes darken with desire when I see her do this and I can feel my body responding. I don't think she realizes what she does to me. I watch the candle light play off of her pale skin, illuminating the bridge of her small upturned nose and her high cheek bones. Her freckles make her look so young but her dark eyes and beautiful features make her seem so sensual. It's like she's the best of both worlds.

 

She catches me looking at her and gives me a nervous smile before looking away. I smile to myself thinking about all of the things I'm going to do to her later tonight. She might have trouble walking tomorrow.

 

"Are we done here?" My father asks with a sigh. "They should be arriving soon."

 

I nod my head and stand up, taking Eun bin's hand as I do this. "Do you remember what I told you earlier?" I ask her.

 

She nods her head and looks up at me. "Stay away from the west wing," she says mechanically as she stares at my chest.

 

I smile before dipping down and kissing her hand. "If you get too bored you can make one of the maids play chess with you."

 

She pouts. "They don't listen to me."

 

Smirking, I stand up straight, and place my hands in my pockets. "Tell me if one of them tells you no tonight," I tell her and after she nods her head I kiss her. I follow my father towards the west wing.

 

He watches me from the corner of his eyes. "You like her," he says, almost accusingly.

 

I shrug my shoulders. "Yes," I answer honestly. Why wouldn't I? I don't want to be married to someone I hate.

 

He sighs and shakes his head. "I don't understand it. I just want you to make sure to never let your guard down," he tells me as he opens the double doors to our meeting room.

 

I nod my head in understanding before following him in and taking my designated seat at my father's side at the black, long table. He turns to me again and is suddenly very business like.

 

"A child was left alive," he states.

 

I nod my head. "Yes, I know."

 

"You were supposed to make sure everyone was dead," he says seriously.

 

"I know."

 

"Then why was the baby found alive the next day?" he asks me and all of a sudden I feel like a teenager again because of the way he's speaking to me.

 

I turn to him and give him an icy glare, the same glare that I learned from watching him my whole life. "I don't kill children," Is all I say.

 

He surprises me by letting a smile comes to his face. "That's a good thing, Seung ho," he tells me and I watch him suspiciously. "But if you won't do it then get one of your men to. I won't have you not following through with your missions because you're suddenly ready to be a father."

 

I don't get a chance to respond to that strange thing he said because the doors open up and the rest of the group files into the room. One of the men is dragging in a reluctant person who has a black bag over his head and I watch as he is thrown on the floor and kicked in the side. He doesn't try to get up from that position. Once everyone takes their seats my father stands up and throws a folder down on the table.

 

"There have been sightings of Meng sechang in Busan," he says flatly. Most people think he's dead, I wish the bastard was.

 

I roll my eyes at the name. It sounds stupid. My father makes a motion with his hand and the hood is torn off of the man, who's sitting on the floor. It's the bloodied and bruised face of Lee min ho and I smirk when he looks at me as his eyes flame in anger. After tonight he's going to wish he didn't get caught.

 

My father, Jin woon, Taech, and I stand up and walk over to his broken body. The rest of the men in the room stay at the table, pulling out a deck of cards to play poker. This usually takes a while.

 

"Where is Meng sechang?" My father asks, taking out his pistol. I lean against the wall with my hands in my pockets while Jin woon removes his jacket, laying them against a chair.

 

"I don't know," Min ho answers through a busted lip.

 

"Now, you told one of us that you knew he was alive. How did you know?"

 

"I lied," He says solidly, looking steadily in front of him. This is why I hate most of them. They think it's brave to be tortured and killed. It's actually quite stupid…. and tiring… for me anyways.

 

"Do you want out of this room alive?" asks Jin woon conversationally, while lighting a cigarette. He likes to play with his victims before he hurts them. Like a cat playing with his mouse. We all know that, no matter what, he's not leaving this house with a pulse. "If you tell us what we want to know then you can go home. Don't you want that?" he asks nicely. He walks up and puts out his cigarette on the dark skin of Min ho's neck. Min ho yells. "Don't you want to go home to your disgusting poor mother?"

 

Min ho scowls up at Jin woon. "My mother may be poor, but she's not a disgusting . You must have gotten her confused with your Mom. Tell me… how does it feel to have a e as a mother? Is that why you're so ed up?"

 

The look on Jin woon's face is almost comical. He hates it when people mention his Mother. He steps up to Min ho and punches him hard in the jaw, and Min ho spits in Jin woon's face. I sigh before removing my own tailored jacket and I roll up the sleeves on my dark green shirt as Jin woon destroys what's left of Lee Min ho's face.

 

We are in for a long night with this one.

 

X

 

*Eun bin POV*

 

I have so much freedom to move around now that I really don't know what to do with myself. I went from that small bed room… well… it's not really small… it's actually quite huge… but anyways... I went from that to unlimited access to this humongous house. This place is the most magnificent thing I've ever been in before. The gallery room had me entranced from the moment I entered it and I've been looking at this painting of a woman in a field of wild flowers for a while now. It's wonderful.

 

A loud crashing noise brings me out of my peaceful thoughts and the sight I see when I turn around makes my heart skip two beats. Min ho comes running into the room completely covered in blood and cuts. His eyes are almost swollen shut. He crashes to the ground after slamming into a marble statue.

 

"Oh my," I whisper, running over to him. I can barely look at his face. "Min ho-ya?" I ask quietly as I kneel down beside him. "What happened?" I'm nervous. Did Seung ho do this? Is that what the freaking meeting was supposed to be about?

 

He's cradling his arm to his chest like it was broken, his swollen eyes snap to mine. "Eun bin-ah?" he croaks out in a scratchy voice.

 

Hearing my name coming from his lips makes tears come to my eyes. He looks like he's in so much pain. I put my hand on his chest, not knowing what else to do. I stop myself from asking him if he's alright because he obviously isn't.

 

"What should I do?" I ask almost hopelessly. "Did Seung ho and his father do this to you?"

 

He nods his head and then winces. He tries to sit up and with my help he makes it to his feet. "Why are you here?" he asks me worriedly. "Did they capture you too?" I nod my head, technically that's what happened. "You need to get me out of here, Eun bin-ah," he says urgently, checking over his shoulder. "They're going to kill me."

 

I'm scared now. I don't know what to do. "Min ho-ya, I don't know how to get out of here," I say honestly. The doors were all locked… I already tried.

 

"," he says when we hear footsteps bang down the hallway towards this room. He looks at me and my heart breaks at the sadness I see in his eyes. "Where should I go?" he says with panic. "I don't want to die."

 

"I…" The footsteps come closer so I point to a random door. I don't know my way around this house. "Through there."

 

He goes through the door and I stare at it as it closes. The footsteps come closer and Seung ho, his father, and Jin woon enter from the other end of the hall. I look up at them through teary eyes. Their faces are hard and determined and Jin woon has blood splatter on his face.

 

"Where did he go?" asks seung ho’s father in a rough voice. I don't say anything, I look away. ""Where the hell is he?" he yells and I flinch.

 

"Don't speak to her like that," Seung ho snaps at his father and it's almost funny because he talks that way to me all of the time. He takes slow, calculated steps, until he is standing in front of me. I step back. "We know he was in here," he says carefully, his eyes flicking down to the smeared blood by my feet. Jin woon starts checking the hallway and his father starts opening random doors. "Tell me where he went, eun bin-ah."

 

I look up at him and then shake my head. I won't have any part in this and I look down at my shoes when his eyes narrow. He hooks his fingers under my chin and forces me to look up at him. "Go to your room," he says very quietly, with a certain softness in his eyes. "I'll be up later," he adds, and I'm kind of relieved that he seems to understand why I won't tell them what I know.

 

"Don't kill him," I whisper with a trembling lip. Min ho was my first serious boyfriend. I don't want anything bad to happen to him.

 

Before he answers Jin woon comes into the room dragging Min ho by his collar. He throws him down on the marble floor and spits on his body. "I ing found him," he says hatefully as Min ho tries to crawl away from him. "he bit my hand," he snaps while nursing his wound. "I'm going to have to go home and disinfect myself now."

 

I feel Seung ho's hand on my back. "Go upstairs," He tells me softly.

 

I can't move. My body won't let me, and I just keep on staring at Min ho, who's struggling on the ground. Jin woon stomps his boot on his back so he doesn't move and shakes his head at Seung ho.

 

"He's definitely persistent, isn't he?" He scowls down at the man underneath him. "You idiot. Did you really think you could get away from us?"

 

Min ho grabs Jin woon's ankle and pulls him to the ground, then he bolts up to run away as seung ho’s father cusses loudly and lifts his pistol. "I'm tired of this," he mutters and then sends a bullet to Min ho's head.

 

I close my eyes, turning my head into Seung ho's chest. I hear a thump and when I open my eyes I see his dead body. I suddenly can't breathe.

 

"He didn't know anything anyways," his father says coldly as he puts his pistol in his pocket.

 

I start breathing very heavily and I'm shaking so badly that I feel like I'm having a seizure.

 

"Damnit," I can hear Seung ho say, but I'm not paying attention. "Did you have to do that in here?"

 

I turn around and throw up all over the floor. "Oh, that's just foul," Jin woon says, about Min ho or about the fact that I keep on throwing up- I have no idea.

 

"No. No. No. No." I keep repeating. Holding onto my stomach and falling to my knees. I wish I could turn around and have this all be a terrible dream. Seung ho touches my arm but I flinch away from him. "Don't touch me," I say fiercely.

 

"You are sitting in a pool of your own vomit," says Seung ho, with a disgusted edge to his voice. "Get up," He glares at his Father. "I told you not to do anything in front of her."

 

"She should have left the room then," his father snaps back.

 

"This isn't happening," I say, ignoring both of them. "I didn't just see that."

 

He kneels down beside me and pushes some hair away from my face. I can hear his father instructing Jin woon on what to do with the body and I close my eyes, letting more painful tears fall. "Come with me," he says quietly.

 

In a daze, I take his hand, and follow him up to our bedroom where his nose scrunches up in disgust as he strips me of my puke covered clothes. "Do you want to take a bath?" he asks me once I'm down to just my underwear.

 

"No, I… I…" I don't really know what I want right now. I want to go home. I want Min ho to be alive. I don't want to be here. "I want my Mom," I say pitifully like a little girl and I start crying dramatically hard.

 

He watches me cry for a few moments before walking me over to the bed and laying me down under the covers. I can feel him kiss my forehead and then leave the room, leaving me alone to cry away in the dark. I don't know how much time had passed but my crying has yet to stop and my tired mind continues to play the horrible images that I saw in the Gallery room.

 

After a while I feel the bed sink down and warm arms embrace me from behind. I turn in his arms and bury my head in his chest because I just want to be held, and if Seung ho's the only one who can do it, then I'll take what I can get.

 

"I hate your father," I say against the bare skin of his neck. I mean it too.

 

He kisses my cheek and holds me closer to his body. "I hate him too sometimes," he says seriously. "You shouldn't have seen that," he tells me, and I know that's his version of an apology.

 

He is capable of terrible things, just like his Father is. I know I can never really leave him with out making sure my parents are safe. I don't want anything bad to happen to them and after what I witnessed tonight I know these type of people could care less about anyone else. I don't say anything after that and I don't fall asleep. I spend the rest of the night thinking up ways to get away from this ed up family.