Chapter 7

EXO facebook madness

Kris Wufan: Jongdae is so gonna kick my at practice tomorrow...His SUPERIORITY scares me less.

46 minutes ago – Comment -Like

Kim Jongdae likes this

Kris Wufan: JONGDAE YOU ! HOW THE DID YOU HACK MY ACCOUNT?

Kim Jongdae: Haha, I didn't hack your account, when I went on your computer you forgot to log out. Sheesh, you're an idiot.

Kris Wufan: Just you wait, I'm gonna figure out your password...

Kim Jongdae:  Ha! Good luck with that!

 

Kim Jongdae:  Fine...I'll just come out and say it...I'M IN LOVE WITH MINSEOK! That's right!

1 hour ago – Comment - Like

Kris Wufan, Zhang Yixing,Kim Joonmyun and 20 others like this

Byun Baekhyun: Ha! I knew it! Chanyeol owes me a new eyeliner collection! YAY!

Kim Joonmyun:  It's alright Jongdae, we were all expecting this anyway.

Kim Minseok:  So...when we were both in our room...and we had showers together, all that time you were IN LOVE WITH ME?!... *blush*

Kim Jongdae: You're going to die Kris, you bastard! Well…u-uh.. DAMN YOU KRIS YOU JUST RUINED MY LOVE CONFESSION SPEECH!, How the hell did you guess my password?

Kris Wufan:  It wasn't that hard. Why did you put something as obvious as: TROLLINGCHEN as your password? Seriously?

Kim Jongdae: Well, did you have to tell everyone I was in love with Minseok? My inbox is full of messages from people offering me 'support' and others offering things I DON'T EVEN WANT TO MENTION.

Kris Wufan:Revenge is a , isn't it?

Kim Jongdae: I'm changing my password again -_-

 

Kim Minseok  and Kim Jongdae are in a complicated relationship.

15 minutes ago – Comment  - Like

600 people like this.

Lu Han : poor poor Minseok…. :(

 

Kim Jongdae: Haha! I'm such an idiot! Who the hell would put their password as PASSWORD? Only an idiot like me would do that! :D

10 minutes ago – Comment - Like

Kris Wufan likes this.

Kim Jongdae:  Seriously...screw you, Kris.

Kris Wufan: LOL, saying that won't really help convince people you're not in love with Minseok.

 

Kris Wufan:Kim Jongdae: So...you've changed your password again? Psshhh, I'll figure it out within a week.

5 seconds ago – Comment - Like

Kim Jongdae: Is that a challenge?

Kris Wufan: Hell yeah. What else would it be?

Kim Jongdae: Okay then, first one to hack the other person's account wins. The winner gets to dare the loser. You in?

Kris Wufan:Meh...

Kim Jongdae: What?

Kris Wufan: That sounds boring...

Kim Jongdae: Well, you got a better idea genius?

Kris Wufan: Of course I do, I always have better ideas than you. I think we should have a competition to see who can hack the most people's accounts, including each other's.

Kim Jongdae: Go on...

Kris Wufan: Once you've hacked their account, you can put their status as anything you like but you have to write: JONGDAE WAS HERE at the end of it.

Kim Jongdae: What are you going to write at the end?

Kris Wufan:WUFAN WAS HERE.

Kim Jongdae:the dead line is in two weeks exactly, Winner get's to dare the loser to do anything...anything...

Kris Wufan:yeah, that's okay but I'm not doing anything like giving you pictures of myself Jongdae...No stupid , right?

Kim Jongdae: suuuuure…. :p