block b: fourteen.

|| Facts About BLOCK B ||

 

 

 

 

 

1. This fan pulled up their middle finger at block b, and it made Zico angry,
that he said to the fan, 'Don't do that.'

2. Taeil used to join in the bike club, and tropical fish club.

3. Ukwon, "At first I wasn't into Hiphop, but Pop music, that I like Beast sunbae-nim.
When I went into the group, block b. Kyung gave me a lot of hiphop song to listen."
When Ukwon said that, Kyung who was next to him looked at him proudly and said,
"Yes. Everyone I, Kyung told him to say this!!!!"

4. Taeil said in this program saying, 'Everyone you should buy a tropical fish too,
and you'll know why I love tropical fish.' and the whole member screamed out,
'Do U Wanna B? Block B! Please love the tropical fish!!!'

5. This fan asked Zico, on a sticky-note saying, 'Which animal do I look like?' 
and Zico wrote down on the note saying, 'Lion.' so the fan gave him the looks of ㅡㅡ"
but Zico just laughed and said, 'What did you expect me to write? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

 

 

6. At Sungnam fan meeting, this fan went up to Jaehyo and said, "Guess who I am!"
When Jaehyo said he doesn't know, the fan was really disappointed at him and when
Jaehyo remembered her he said, "Ah! You - Sorry, I didn't know you talked a lot."
and tried to make an excuse. The next day, at central fan meeting, when the fan went up to
Jaehyo again, he remembered her immediately.

7. This fan was going home after the lotte world event, when someone called out to the fan saying, 'Yah!'
The fan stopped and looked at the van, which was Taeil and Kyung waving at the fan.
Taeil who knew that the fan was Jaehyo's fan, said to her, 'Jaehyo is not here!'
and Kyung who was sitting in the front said, 'Do I look handsome?!'

8. At this event, when they were performing Run To You, Jaehyo went up to this fan and lended her the mic to sing.

9. Taeil was trying to wear the debut clothes, and then said, "Do you want to sing something interesting?"
and he was standing infront of the camera, trying to zip up the clothes, but it didn't work because he gained weight
that he said, 'Peep bo - Peep bo-' making the ambulance sound.

10. At Mnet Ranking when Zico was angry at Jaehyo, he said "People are not suppose to get angry.
Are you allowed to be angry or not?"

 

 

 

author's note:::

 

A-Yo! Do you wanna b? BBC?!
Sup BBCs and other FANDOMS out there, who read this!
Yes, I finally updated woooohooo -
btw, you see the pictures up there.
you see, kyung picking his nose?
i'll give you 100 points if you noticed it the first time! HAHAHA XD