Real School Starts...Now!

Real Life, Real School

 (Krystal's bed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Suyeon!  Good morning Yoonhwa!" Krystal chirped as she got out of bed and stretched.

"Good morning," Suyeon replied.

"Morning," Yoonhwa added.

Krystal put on her 'uniform' for the day and started fixing her hair.  The school uniform wasn't really a uniform, but as long as the girls had white shirts and were dressed appropriately, they were fine.  Krystal had dressed up in a 3/4 sleeve white top with a matching blazer, white shorts with black tights underneath, and converse ankle boots. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29489993)

She glanced over at Suyeon, who was now applying makeup.  Suyeon sported a white top similar to Krystal's, sandals, and a black bag. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29490941)

Krystal then glanced over at Yoonhwa, who was eating a doughnut while fixing her hair.  Yoonhwa wore a silky white sweater with a pleated mini skirt and ballet flats. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29491066)

The three girls packed their backpacks and walked to English class.  On the way, they didn't talk much to each other, for they were still getting to know each other.  Krystal stared on curiously as Suyeon made Yoonhwa carry her things and treated her like a servant.  However, Yoonhwa didn't seem to mind, so Krystal brushed it off like it was nothing. 

She entered the class with a big smile because she didn't want anyone to think that she hated being here as much as the other kids.  Suyeon and Yoonhwa followed behind, but without smiles.

The lesson started, and the teacher started off by introducing the English word 'not'.  Krystal frowned because she knew this word already from all of the English soap operas that she watched with her mom.  She sighed and stuck her hand in the air, and waved it around a bit.  The teacher paused and stared at her.

"Yes, Miss Krystal?" 

"I was wondering...what if people incorrectly identify the meaning of 'not'?" she asked.

"I don't think that will happen, Miss Krystal."

"Oh, okay then," Krystal put her head on the desk and waited for the teacher to finish his lecture.  Just before her eyes started to droop, the bell rang.  SHe shot up in her seat, causing some glances and snickers from her classmates.  She bowed and hurried off, not wanting to sit in the class any longer.

Krystal walked around a bit before deciding to join Kiseop and Dongho in the lounge.  

"Hey," Kiseop and Dongho greeted Krystal as she sat down.

Krystal smiled and sat down next to them.  She noticed Dongho's long face and wondered what was bothering him.  She decided to speak up.

"What's wrong, Dongho?" Krystal spoke up hesitantly, wondering if it was all right to ask.

"Oh, it's nothing," Dongho replied quickly.

Krystal shot him a knowing look and Dongho sighed.  He spoke again.  "Suyeon broke up with me."

"Oh...I'm sorry," Krystal said awkwardly, for she had never been in a situation like this before.  "Get better, okay?" Krystal patted his arm and got up to leave.