Chapter 4

Need some extra ROMANCE

 

SISTAR

“Today we’ve special event to meet with fans on the street” SISTAR’s Manager said that and he continue “You have no security like before. Only MC & camera crews will beside you. Please take care yourself.”

“Wow, so excited, we’ll meet with fans very closely.” Dasom shouted excitedly.

“But you need to take care yourself for not to very close with them. It can be dangerous for you.” Hyorin remind to younger girl.

“Neh”

 

Xx xxxx

 

In front of City Hall, Seoul….

 

“Ok, we’ll drop here” MC said that to driver.

“But here is too crowded. Will it be ok?” Bora asked.

“Yes, it’s ok. We need people to be crowded to show how you girls are popular” MC replied and quickly out from car.

“Ladies  & Gentlemen, do you know who is the iest girls idol group in Korea?” MC starts announce.

People start crowded and shouted “SISTAR”

“What? Once again?”

“SISTAR”

“Louder”

“SISTAR” “SISTAR” fans are screaming.

 

Finally SISTAR girls are come out from van and greet to the fans.

 

“SISTAR” “SISTAR” fans go wild and shout their name continuously.

 

All girls are happy and so excited. MC also keeps introducing their program with fans.

MC selects one fan boy and interview “Which SISTAR member do you like the most?”

“Hyorin Unnie” the boy replies.

“Why? Why you like Hyorin?”

“Her voice is so cool and she’s so pretty.”

“Do you want to tell something to Hyorin?”

“Hyorin unnie, I love you.” The boy says shyly.

And Hyorin gives a hug to fan boy.

All people looking to Hyorin & fan boy events, at that time….

Suddenly, one man strongly grabs Soyu’s hand and drags her away from group.

“Ahhhh, NOOO.”

Soyou shouts but it’s late. She’s already in his hand.

Fans start crowded around Soyou and that man leave her inside the big crowd of people and he runs away.

But Soyou cannot go back to SISTAR’s place easily and she saw that Manager let all the other girls to go back inside the van and they finish the program.

“No, wait me” She shouts but no one look her back.

Situation is getting worst; all people try to catch her.

“NOOO” she shouts and tries to push people with her all strength and run out. But people keep following her.

She cry and run run run as much as she can.

She found one short street and she goes in. People still keep following her.

Suddenly, someone grabs her hand from the dark;

AHHHHHHHHHHHH” and that person close with a hand.

She starts cry and try to push out from that person but cannot.

“Do you want to give a chance that all crazy fans to eat you?” the person who catch her whisper to her ear. It’s a woman voice. Soyou feels a bit comfortable. May be she is her saver.

She tries to speak her saver but “Quiet, don’t make noise. They’re still looking for you.”

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

X

X

A few minutes later, people are left. Outside is quiet now.

Soyou wants to see her survivor. She tries to turn her body and look….

Because of her movement, their position getting closer and they become face to face. She sees a pair of y lip first and looks up

“Huh, Tucky?” she amazes

“Cannot you stay quietly for a moment?” Tucky warns her.

“Sorry”

Tucky hugs her tightly and give a signal to keep quiet because some people are coming near of them again.

People No.1 says “No, she’s not here at all.”

People No.2 says “Yes, she’s so fast. Anyway it’s good for her. If not she gonna die.”

“haa haa haa” they both laugh and left the area.

Soyou doesn’t know herself why her heartbeat too fast. And Tucky’s body is so warm for her.

Xxx xx

2 girls wait for a moment and after make sure only they come out from hiding place.

Soyou face looks so pale and shaking her body because of fear and new feeling.

Tucky looks her and keep her hand on Soyou’s shoulder and let her walk out.

“Come on, all people gone. Now you are safe.”

“Thank you Tucky”

“You’re welcome. Let’s go to my car, I parked it corner of the street.”

Xx xx xxxx

The whole way to go home, they didn’t talk each other.

“We’re arrived”

Soyou gives a bow to Tucky and she went out of the car.

“Hmmmm… they are the same.” Tucky whisper herself and remember that the time Bora inside her her.

Both of them went out from her car without talking anything.

She just park her car as usual and walk out to elevator.

She tries to look that is Soyou waiting her at elevator like Bora?

“Aww, she’s left already” No one near the elevator area.

Elevator is coming and she goes inside.
 

Xx xxx

Soyou comes out from hiding place after Tucky left. Actually she doesn’t go up yet. She feels shy to talk with Tucky and still cannot control her heartbeat as well.

She knows that is something wrong but she doesn’t know what is it.

Xxx xx xxx