Chapter 3

Need some extra ROMANCE

I’m doing some YOGA lessons at home.

 

 “Knock Knock Knock”

 

Someone is knocking my door.

‘Who is this?” I open the door and asked.

“Aww, Bora?”

“I come and give your jacket.” She said

“Come in”

Both of us sit on the coach. I know that she’s looking at my body.

Yes, I’m doing my YOGA lessons and my body is wet with sweat. I wore sports bra and she can see my delicious chocolate abs properly. I’m not tries to cover my body and let her see me well. Yes, that part is one of my favorite on my body.

“So… how’s everything?” I stretch my back bone and ask her.

“It’s fine.” She replies shyly. Come on girl, why she looks so cute even she shies.

“What’s wrong with you yesterday?”

“Just… some personal problem” and she quiet, looks like she doesn’t want to discuss about it.

I glance at her and say “Ok!”

Both of us quiet for a while.

She starts “here your jacket and thanks for yesterday”

I take it and “next time don’t cry like that. If you have some problems, come to me.”

“Sorry” she bends down her head.

“No, I don’t want sorry. Just take care, ok?”

“Neh”

And she left.

Fuuuuuuuuuu… what is that feeling? Do I fall in love her? It’s pretty interesting.

Xx xxx xxx

 

 

At my work,

 

I work as a YOGA instructor for Kpop idol girl group called Girls Generations.

“Hey Tucky, this Sunday do you have any plan?” Sunny ask me.

“Nope”

“We have Music Bank concert on that day. Do you wanna watch it?”

“No, I don’t know what you guys are singing about?”

“Come on! Even you don’t understand, you can feel the music, right?” Tiffany says that.

“Hmmmm. Ok, then. Anyway I’ve nothing to do in Seoul that much. I’ll come you concert.”

“Yeah, that’s our Tucky. We’ll introduce you with cute idols.” Jessica offer me.

“No, thanks.” I don’t need cute idol. I have Bora in my heart already.

 

Xxx xxx

 

 

@ SUNDAY

 

At the Music Bank, back stage

“Hey Tucky, we’re here.” Hyoyeon call me

“Oh, there have a lot of people outside.”

“Yes, I know”

“People like your group a lot?”

“Sure. Because we are Girls Generation! Haa haa” Hyoyeon said proudly and she continue

“Not only us. Today have Super Junior, KARA, BEAST & SISTAR also will perform.”

“Aww, like this? Songs great but I don’t know who they are honestly”

“It’s fine. You’ll know them later.”

“Hyo pali pali, our turn is within 3 minutes” Taeyeon runs and alert to all girls

“We gotta go Tucky. I hope you can find your right place. Watch us & cheer us. Ok?”

Finally, they all have gone. I also come back front stage and try to find my seat and sit.

Hmmm… Their performances are great. People are shouting& screaming for their idols.

Girls Generations performance is done. 2 MC is coming out.

“Ladies & Gentlemen, how is our SNSD’s performance? I hope that you’ll enjoy with it.

 But the last not the least, our beautiful y girls are ready to perform. Cheer up to SISTARRRRR!”

4 girls come out.

“Oh my god! My Neighbors?????”

Yeah, there’s BORA & other 3 girls. They are so y. Come on, I don’t know that they are idols.

“Anneyaseyoh…we are the B.E.S.T SISTAR” girls greet to audience. All boys go wild, Of course girls also.

They spoke in Korean, I really don’t understand what are they saying but I saw BORA’s face is so sweet.

They start singing..

 

~~LOVING YOUuuuuuu~~ YOUuuuu~~”

 

“Oh, I know that song. I fought with them because they play this song too loud on my first day.”

Hmmmm… seriously they are really cool and that shy girl Soyou is not the same like at home. She’s look so gorgeous as well.

Sunny come and sit beside me, “How is our performance?”

“You’re great but I like those girls more.”

“Who? SISTAR?” She shouts and tell to Jessica who sitting beside her “Hey, Tucky love SISTAR”

“No no, I just like them it’s not love.” I try to explain but they didn’t listen and girls start their gossiping.

Ok, let it be, actually not much different between like & love.

 

~~~ Baby I'm in love with Youuuuuu~~~

xxx xxx