Chapter 1

Need some extra ROMANCE

Photo Credit to: Tucky William's facebook

 

 

“Loving U ~~~ U~~~ Ottoke, What should I do?” Song playing loudly….

 

Tucky’s POV

“What the hell!” “Ah, my headache.”

The first morning in Korea, it’s really annoying for me. My neighbor plays the music loudly at the early morning. I was arrived Seoul last night and today morning I’ve got that kind of issue.

Bad welcoming from Seoul. Seriously damn bad.

Try to cover my ears with pillow and over the blanket until the head but …..

“Loving Uuuuu ~~~Baby I’m in love with you..~~~”

“!” “What is this Korea?” I can’t sleep at all.

Finally, I decide to get up and drug my body until the neighbor house.

“BENG BENG BENG” I knocked the door hardly.

Music stops immediately and hears the voice of girls behind the door. Look like they are watching me from their door peephole.

The door open slowly and 2 small heads are come out.

“Neh, Anneyaseyo!” The girl with a short hair greets me.

“Hey, why did you play music so loudly in the early morning? Don’t you understand that someone else is sleeping?” I shouted that girl.

The girl looks shock and she shout me back “It is not early morning at all, already 5 pm.”

“What?” I look my watch, it still 4am in the morning. , I just realize that the time different between Seoul & Kentucky.

“Whatever, you shouldn’t play that much loud music. It’s disturbing your neighbor.” I keep shouting, I know I do a bit mistake but I’m really tired, I need some rest. I believe that I do the right thing.

“This is not a time to sleep. We can play music as we want. It’s….” Someone else stops her and brings her inside. Another head is come out.

“Hi, Nice to meet you.” Sweet voice & smiley eyes

Oh, is she an angle???

“Ah, Hi…nic.. nice to meet you too.” I lost all my temper & headache. I even forget to breath. she’s so pretty. 

“Are you our new neighbor?”

“Yeah..I.. I move here last night. I slept only few hours because of time different are big gap. So I got headache and a bit upset.” Damn, why my voice is shaking?

“Oh, of course. You’ll be getting angry. Sorry for disturbing you.”

“Ah, it’s fine.”

“If you don’t mind, can I invite you for coffee?”

“Now??”

“Neh”

“what is Neh?”

“Sorry, I mean “Yes”

Of course, I no need to reject. It’s lovely to drink coffee with this sweet girl.

I nodded my head quickly.

“Then, please come in”

xxx xxx

She opens the door and let me in.

There have 3 girls inside the house. 1 of them is the young girl just makes argue with me.

All girls are so pretty and skinny. But my girl is the prettiest one for me. Ah huh, I use that word “my girl”..yes, she is my girl now. I love to use this..

The girls look me like a strangely. Oh, yeah! I just realize myself. I just woke up from bed and even I didn’t comb my hair, not wash face and my PJ is damn crap. I feel a bit shy but what to do?

“Hi” I greet them awkwardly.

They nodded their heads and no reply. The girl with short hair looks me like an enemy. Yeah, we just fight.

 Hmmmm. It’s a bit weird.

“Hi, come in. Don’t be strange.” My angle grabs my hand and let me to come in their living room.

 

“My name is BORA, Yoon Bora. I’m the eldest one in here. They are my member, Hyorin, Soyou & Dasom.” She greets herself and introduces me with other girls as well.

“Hi, I’m Tucky Williams. I move from U.S.A last night. Nice to meet you all.”

I give a big smile to them.

The girl with big eyes start speaks “Hi, Tucky, I’m hyorin, leader of this group, nice to meet you too & welcome from Seoul”

Oh, her voice…it’s so husky & full of confidence. Yes, she said that she’s a leader.

“Thanks” we shook a hand.

“I don’t want to be friend with you.” The short hair girl says it.

“Dasom, don’t be naughty.” Bora warns her and continues “Sorry, she is our youngest girl and a bit childish”

“It’s fine. Hi, kiddo…sorry for shout you before. Let’s peace” I apologize her but in my mind; I wanna hit this small girl.

“Hmmm… fine. I’m Dasom.” She replies my hand shake, finally.

Oh, there is another girl. She’s tall and glamorous body. But her face looks like a baby. She hides her face with long curly hair. I can say she is a shy girl.

“Hi, I’m Soyou.” She shakes my hand quickly and stands behind her friends. Hmmmm… this girl need to brave a little bit more, I guess.

“Ok, coffee is ready” Bora brings the coffee tray. I start hungry and realized that I haven’t done my dinner last night.

Their Korean names are a bit difficult for me to remember but I’ll never forget that the girl name “Yoon Bora”& yummy breakfast (for them is tea break after lunch)

Xxx xx xxx