Story

Don't Ever Leave [One Shot]

"It's cold," you whine. It is Christmas Eve and your first anniversary together with Kris. Kris laughs.

"Its not even that cold tonight, Anny," he says. He takes off his scarf and wraps it around your neck. You giggle.

"Thanks."

"It's what I should be doing as your boyfriend. No need to thank me," he says as he shakes his head. You and Kris walk along the river, admiring the skyline of Seoul.

it looks kinda like this erm. 

"Its such a pretty night today," you say. You and Kris come across a bench and sit down. Kris wraps his arms around you to keep you warm. 

 

"Not as pretty as you, baby," Kris whispers as he breathes into your hair. You blush and try to push him away. "Hey! Did I do something wrong?"

 

"Well, of course you did something wrong!" you accuse. Kris pretends to look devestated and you giggle. You mehrong. "Silly! I'm just kidding!"

 

Kris kisses your cheek and hugs you. You both look out into the river and admire its and the city's skyline. You were thinking about the past year with Kris. As you went back to day he asked you to be his girlfriend, you giggle at the memory.

 

"What is it, Anny?" Kris asks. 

 

"Oh... Nothing!" You giggled. Kris hugged you and gave you puppy eyes. Kinda like this:

 

"Oh, all right!" you huffed. This boy. Why is he so... Cute? Perfect? UGHHH LIFE RUINER! You think to yourself. "It was just about the day you asked me to be your girlfriend. You're the most popular boy in school, so I was shocked that you would be tongue-tied..."

 

"Psh. Who was tongue-tied?!?! I just didn't know whether I was making the right choice by asking you to be my girlfriend," Kris said as he rolled his eyes. You elbowed him lightly.

 

"Hey! What do you mean by that?!"

 

"I definitely made the right choice, kekeke," Kris says. He kisses you lightly on the nose and you smile. Even after a year, an affectionate kiss on the nose could make your stomach do summersaults. [Note: I can't spell]

 

"Kris, you stupid idiot," you comment. You smile as you pull away from him.

 

"I'm your stupid idiot though," Kris responds. He pouts.

 

"Uh-huh," you smirk and roll your eyes. "Who says?"

 

"What?!?!?! I belong to you don't I?!" Kris exclaims as he hugs you tightly. 

 

"Ugh. Kris! Stop it." You push him away jokingly.

 

"Saranghae~" he says with a loving voice as he winks. You glance at him and quickly look away to hide your tomato-red face.

 

"I love you more, Kris," you manage to stamper out. 

 

"Nuh-uh!" Kris counters. You turn around to face him and gave him mehrong. Kris smirks as he does aegyo. 

"Hey! You cheater! That's not fair!" you exclaim. Kris laughs. He knows that you can't win any argument with him if he does aegyo. He hugs you and kisses you again. This was different from the previous. This was more passionate. It was as if he was pouring his soul and everything he had into you. The warmth of his lips spread throughout your body, giving you goosebumps.

 

Kris pulls away after a while, leaving you dazed. He smiled and said, "You are the only one."

 

The ending got so cheesy omg im sorry ):