Bromance 3

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


We finally reached the recording station for a special interview that only required.. just us two.

 

We got into the elevator and headed up onto the 2nd floor where Kyubok and I were to meet Shindong hyung and Shinyoung noona. As we walked out of the elevator, the Super Junior member greeted us happily.

Both of us bowed back and we smiled, getting lead to the studio for the interview. 

 

Past the big doors and through the crew, we walked onto the set and we sat down on the chairs at this small table. The stylists and makeup artists quickly did last minute touches on us and they left as filming was about to begin.

Shindong hyung and Shinyoung noona rushed to their seats with their script in front of them, looking straight at the camera as the PD gave a small starting signal.

3,2,1.. and we were on.

"Hello everyone and welcome!" Shindong hyung started off happily, smiling for the fans watching at home.

"Yes.. well today with us we have Harmony's managers; Lee Kiyoung and Lee Kyubok! Hello there." Shinyoung noona greets us and we look at the cameras, bowing slightly as we quietly mutter a 'hello'.

 

"So both of you are 23 years old.. you two are known to be one of the youngest idol group managers in the music industry." Shinyoung noona says as I nod and smile. 

I glance at Kyubok, who just looks around the studio a bit lost. Was he nervous?

"Kyubok-ssi, it's alright. You can relax~" Shindong hyung assures us while chuckling. Kyubok's shoulders relaxed a little we went back to answering the questions.

 

"Haha, well where were you two born?" Shinyoung noona asks us. I could tell she was a little curious as she eyed both of us.

"That's a secret noona~" I say while smiling, not wanting to tell. 

"Aww! Then what's the fun in that?" hyung whines, also teasing a bit.

 

I sigh a little, a small smile forming on my lips as I was expecting more questions for this interview. Although we had only anwered one question, it was really tiring to be honest.

 

"It says here that you two are actually half korean and half american. Is that true?" the jolly noona asks and I turn to Kyubok who then nods for an answer. 

"It's true. We are half korean and half american." Kyubok says quietly, but loud enough for the cameras to pick it up.

"Wow! And it's good because both of you are very handsome too!" hyung exclaims as I start to grin, while Kyubok looks at me and smirks a little.

 

I mean... we do look pretty good for 23 year olds.

 

"They also went to SNU for college as well! Which is very good.." noona says while looking at her notes.

Kyubok and I nod, not wanting to waste our breath on small details.

 

"So.. we all know that you are managers for one of Korea's most loved idol groups, other than taking care of the girls- what do you do in daily life?"

 

Wow. Really big question. What do we really do?

 

"Well Kyubok and I like going out to different places even if it means that we have to bring the girls with us.." I say, still thinking my answers through.

"Hyung and I are close.. we always stay together wherever and whenever.." Kyubok says bluntly, as I chuckle.

"There isn't much that we do in daily life because our lives evolve around the girls." I say truthfully only because there was nothing else to say. That was true.

"But when we do have free time, Kyubok and I always go somewhere special.. like.. bonding!" I add on, grinning yet again.

 

"Mhm.. I see. Managers are always staying faithful to their girls.. but do have a little fun at the same time." Shinyoung noona assures, her emotions wavering a little.

 

After a few more minutes of discusssion a personal question decides to make its way to us. 

 

"What are your future plans? Do you plan on getting married?"

 

Oh god. I did not think this through.

 

Well the marriage part at least.

 

But being single is still fun!

 

"Hmm.. well later on, we might leave our girls to new managers who will take care of them better than we did." I say a bit sadly. 

 

Although I don't really want to leave them, it's for the best.. right?

 

"Oh.. I understand.." Shindong hyung nods along with the answer.

 

"We might open up our own entertainment agency or go into business.. might go traveling around the world too.." I finish off as I look at Kyubok who stays silent with his usual pokerface.

"But marriage.. we don't know yet.." Kyubok says as he gives a little shrug. 

 

We were still uncertain about it anyway.

 

"Ah.. well, it's time to end. Managers, please give a small message to end this show~"

 

I look at Kyubok and smile, I then turn to the camera and begin to speak.

 

"Girls, uhh.. how should I say this? We know you've heard our future plans and all, but we just want you to know that you will always be the best to us. All of you are very special and I hope you all stay that way during your careers." I confess with a small sad sigh.

"Our plans might go on but you'll never know if it will.. only time will tell." Kyubok finishes off without even a little waver of heart.

 

The camera then pans to the two MC hosts to finish off our short interview.

 

"Thank you Lee Kiyoung and Lee Kyubok-ssi. We hope you two will continue greatly~" Shinyoung noona says happily with a great big smile.

 

Shindong hyung sighs happily and nods once at the camera.

 

"Thank you for your time. This is 2Shin singing off until next time! Have a good day everyone!" 

 

________________________________

 

I know it's not the best but.. I hope the next chapter does make up for it. This was supposed ot be more of a mellow thing.. for those girls who like to know more about the managers.

If you randomly see a link in gray on I or any of the harmony girls name and exo names then that means - It's what their wearing. Just to let you know, forgot to say so two chapters ago.