nine

WE GOT MARRIED` SEASON SIX ♡


As the dorms were relatively quiet, a small group of people entered the threshold.

 

Quietly, they tiptoed through the dorm but suddenly stopped as they heard footsteps across the floor. With eagle like eyes, they followed the dark figure through the dorm.

At last, the figure stopped in the kitchen, taking out a glass to drink some water. The mysterious person turned around, it's eyes locked onto the crew dangerously, approaching them slowly.

With impatience, the camera man turned the on the light, shining it straight at the stranger, making them spill their water on the ground. The person covered their face and attempted to walk forward, slipping accidentally and landing harshly on their own back.

The PD rushes to him, checking to see if he was alright. As the man looks at the camera, the whole crew realizes that it was Suho; EXO's guardian the whole time.

 

"Ahh.. why are you here?" Suho asks, getting up as he rubs his back, wincing a little. The crew says nothing, making him a little confused and frustrated.

"Manager hyungs never told us about anythin-- OH! Wait.. We Got Married crew right?" Gramps asks again, the crew now nodding along with him.

 

Suho firstly walks to his room to wake up Sehun. As he steps foot, he immediately walks over to the bed where there lay a sleeping Sehun.

"Sehun-ah.. wake up.." Suho calls out gently, trying to get the maknae to wake up, but it was no use after several tries. The guardian then stood up and shook the bed vigorously, calling out Sehun's name. It was still no match for how deeply asleep the boy was.

At last, Suho leaned over and shook Sehun as hard as he could, almost flinging the boy off the edge of the bed. The maknae woke up in an instant, holding onto his hyung for dear life as he gained his senses. 

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Stop!"

 

Suho immediately stopped and stepped back as Sehun climbed out of bed with a sleepy frown on his face.

 

"Sehun-ah.. go wake up the others for WGM." 

 

The maknae nodded and head off to Tao's room with the camera crew following him. Sehun quietly snuck into the room, passing the EXO manager to approach Tao. 

Sehun knelt down beside the bed, shaking the panda lightly as he tried to speak the best chinese as he could. After a few minutes, Tao woke up, his eyes staring right up at the ceiling as he sighed deeply. It took him a few minutes to process the fact of why he was woken up so early, and when it hit him, he got out of bed. 

The two then walked quietly to another room where Luhan and Kris slept. Without a care, they swung the door wide open, making it hit against the wall which startled Kris in his sleep. 

Tao walked over and kicked his leader awake with no mercy or consideration. Although he was sleepy, it felt nice for him to to that. The duizhang woke up after a few more kicks to his backside, turning around to stop his maknae from doing so, but Tao backed off just in time.

 

Sehun was at the opposite side of the room, thinking of a way to wake up the other side of his 'HunHan' OTP. The boy pouted and took out his phone, setting it on a song up to full volume. He then placed it right next to Luhan's ear and pressed play without even thinking twice. 

"Ahh!" Luhan sat up straight away and whined, pushing the phone away as he rubbed his ear lightly. Sehun laughed and pulled his hyung up with him, a Taoris following behind them. 

The quartet creeped around the rooms for a little bit, until they came to Lay's room. The four boys walked into the room laughing about as they hopped up onto the bed, jumping and shouting nonsense.

Lay opened his eyes, pulling down the person nearest to him. Luhan fell straight down on the bed, lightly hitting his head on the wall as the rest scrambled off the covers.

The 'mom' of EXO-M hopped out of bed, dragging a slightly annoyed Luhan with him to the next room to wake up the last WGM boy; Chanyeol. 

 

Kris firstly entered the room with the rest of the group forming a beeline behind him. As Kris walked over to the Happy Virus' bed, he tripped over suddenly and landed ontop of Chanyeol who winced a little. Luhan the followed and collapsed ontop of his leader, pulling Sehun along with him. As Sehun laid down ontop of his hyung, Lay came running and jumped, landing on Sehun with a loud smack. 

Chanyeol groaned loudly, wriggling underneath the pile of boys on top of his dainty but developed body. 

 

"Get off!" Chanyeol groaned as the weight was incredibly heavy and it made it hard for him to move. Soon enough, the boys all moved off Chanyeol and from there they all got ready for filming. 

 

After several minutes all the WGM husbands headed downstairs and to the cars. 

Kris and Tao came out first, both politely bowing to the cameras to contradict their dangerous stares. 

Sehun and Luhan came out next, waving and smiling brightly at the cameras that pointed their way. 

Lastly, Chanyeol and Lay walked out of the building. Lay smiled innocently while Chanyeol did his usual derpy face, whispering encouraging words to the camera. 

 

As the boys got into the cars and drove off, all of them wondered greatly about what was going to be thrown at them that day.

 

_______________________

Author's note:

Sorry for the late updates guise! I'm kind of busy now since school starts on the 30th or 31st of January! Hopefully by then, I can update once more~ 

Lol, like the song? XD