Test

Secret Love

Daehyun's POV

I finally saw Hyo Jin walking. She looked a little pale but other than that, she looked pretty pleased with herself. I wonder why...

Hyo Jin's POV

So far my day was as good as it could get. The long-due choreographer was finally here, my recording was today and I had a practice with sunbae-nim dul. I happily jogged up the stairs for exercise. I could have taken the elevator but it was occupied by the director and I am not going to have an awkward 5 minutes with the director and the choreographer. Not in a million years.

As I drew near Daehyun pushed himself off the wall. How long was he waiting? "Anneong haseoyo. (안녕하세요.)Were you waiting long?" Daehyun just looked at me in his usual emotionless way. I just shrugged and asked if he wanted to come in. He gave a really small nod. I sighed silently and wondered if he would ever talk to me and have a real conversation. Wait, why would we have a conversation? We are practically strangers.

I only first saw him when I ran into him, spilling his coffee. Now that I think about it, I feel so embarrassed. What a nice way of meeting someone for the first time, especially when that person is a celebrity. I opened my door and held it out for Daehyun to come in. It was an act of courtesy but obviously Daehyun didn't think so since he gave me a look and glared when I just stared at him blankly. Oh, right. I hurt his pride. I went in with Daehyun's stare boring a hole in my back.Daehyun sunbae can be pretty sensitive at times, by the looks of it.

When we settled in, I blurted out, "Jeogi... Can I ask you why you're here? I mean, it's not like I don't want you here, but I still have an hour before the recording..." I trailed off feeling like an idiot. I had a tendency to blurt out my questions. He removed his mask the second time and as always, his handsome face made my heart go wild. Why did he have to be so damn distracting?

"Did any of my members say anything?" I nodded. They said something about a final test and them training me and stuff. "Well, I want you to sing that song right here right now. Do it as cute as possible since it's a cute song and..." He hesitated. "You will have to sing until I... I think it's good enough." He finished lamely. I think there was more to it but I shook that thought away.

He wanted me to sing right here in front of him, who was like the best singer in TS. I gulped. Can I do it? I opened my mouth then closed it. If I'm going to do it then I should do it as best as I can. I remembered all my training with Zelo, Youngjae, Himchan, Youngguk and Jongup. I read the lyrics so much that I knew the whole story. I imagined myself as the persona and began singing.

Daehyun's POV

I was kind of angry at Hyo Jin. She held the door for me! Guys do that to girls, not the other way around. I glared at her without meaning to. But that all washed away when I heard her sing. She had her eyes closed but her face told me everything. She was slightly smiling and looked so engaged with the song. She improved a lot. I admit, I nearly fell for her right there and then. When she finished I smiled at her in satisfaction. My idea worked and I must thank my members for being so kind to help her. She looked genuinely happy that she did it.

"You pass," I said. "with flying colours. Chukhahae. (축하해.)" I grinned when she sighed in relief. A sharp knock at the door made both of us jump. She went to open it and was pleasantly surprised to see the rest of B.A.P standing outside the door. She bowed to Youngguk and Himchan. The other three was greeted by a wave to each. They finally noticed me and I pretended to be hurt. "Aw Daehyun-ah, cheer up. Smile~" Said Youngjae as he swung his arm around my shoulders and a ruffle on my head.

I laughed. What I didn't notice until I got out of Youngjae's arms was that Hyo Jin was standing alone awkwardly with eyes full of questions and surprise. Then I saw all of these fools wrestling playfully as if it was their dorm, not Hyo Jin's. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes they can be so immature...

So sorry for my super editing skills -.-;; looks like Samsung's paragraphing doesn't work either :p anyway thank you so much for reading this very confusing story :) thanks to my subscribers and please comment ^.^