What are they up to?

Secret Love

Youngguk coached me as if I was one of those Olympic contestants and it was hard I must admit. Most of the time they were just normal idols who were just chillin' out at a shopping mall but sometimes they would test me. Usually, the tests were easy. I just had to make them do something for me. But once they went a little too far.

We saw a lost tourist who was just wandering about, and asking people directions. Like most Koreans, they gave no indication to whether or not they heard. Many don't know how to speak English and never bothers to mingle with these kind of issues. When we passed him, he looked at us with that helpless face of his. Youngguk and Jongup both had the same expression as me. We all wanted to help, but all of us were reluctant to do so. I whispered to my sunbae in Korean. "If you don't mind then I can help him... It might take a while though."

Youngguk nodded and dragged Jongup back. I took a deep breath and asked, "Hello. Are you lost?" He looked up with hope.

"Can you speak English?" I nodded. "Thank god! I was beginning to think all of these people here don't know how to speak English at all! You see, I'm in a rush to get to this meeting with a company and got lost in this shopping centre. It's as big as anything! It's so easy to get lost... Sorry miss I'm babbling. Could you help me get to this address?" I took the piece of paper and mumbled something that sounded like an agreement. First look at the address I knew where it was straight away.

I blinked a little and called Youngguk and Jongup over "What is it?"

"Look. Isn't this our company's address?" Youngguk looked real close to the piece of paper.

"Hey it is! Why would this person want to go there?" Something clicked in my head.

"Uh oh..." I hurriedly checked for a watch. "Does anyone have the time?" I Youngguk and Jongup both shook their heads. I looked through my pocket for my phone when I remembered that it was still confiscated. I cursed and got myself two people gawking at me. I politely asked the man for the time and he told me it was 12:30pm. If my calculations was right then...

"Hyo Jin-ah what's wrong?"

"He's the person my group has been waiting for... He's our dance choreographer." I said in a daze.

"Um... Excuse me, but can you all please help me get there? I'm already late."

"Of course. If you could please follow me.." I said in my most polite voice. People say I can be real cold when I'm angry. My group's choreographer followed in a fast walk. Youngguk and Jongup followed behind. We met up with the rest of B. A. P and I asked Youngguk and Jongup to fill in what happened. We had to get to our company fast. Youngguk oppa waved a hand at me to go ahead of them. He also whispered, " Go to your dorm as soon as you have finished your business with this man here. Daehyun will be waiting for you at your door." I raised an eyebrow at him, the movement I had mastered after months of practice, and it's quite effective. "I do hope you haven't set me up on this... If I see anything stolen from Daehyun sunbae... I'm blaming all of you here." I gave them my best grin and lead the way.

The man was getting impatient, he but his face lit up when we got into the building of TS. I saw So Rin's father standing near the elevator. I risked my whole life by tapping on him on the shoulder and clearing my throat to let him know that someone here. He glared at me when he turned but it only lasted for a moment when he noticed a man behind me. He smiled his welcome and clasped the man's hand. I sneaked away before any of them will look for me. Now all I have to do is to go to Daehyun sunbae...

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading :) I hope this wasn't too boring... Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and Happy New year to you all! 새해 복 많이 받으세요 ^. ^