Promoting Other Stories

Not so Perfect

 

Just promoting my other BAP stories.

Just click on the titles if you're intrested


Jongup- Firsts

You are remembering how you and Jongup met and became to be well he's holding a suprise for you.


Himchan- Vacation

Your friends bought you tickets and paid for a hotel for you for two weeks in Korea for your birthday. the first day you run into someone and get hurt a little bit and it seems that the two fo you just keep running into each other.

the name of this was origanlly "A 2 week vacation where you met Himchan." i realized the name was far to long. 


Yongguk- When I knew Him as Jepp Blackman

Just a short story about how you and yongguk met way back. It's preface to the story Hajima


Zelo- For Tay

Tay (you) and your best friend, Cass, won tickets to a B.A.P concert but you heard that they came early not that you care until you meet a strange boy at the skate park. even though he's Zelo you don't seem to notice not caring for his name really. as you talked with him you felt your mind begin to lift.

(the story says finished but i plan to update it sometime soon, but I'm not sure when. Still i plan to try to continue it)


Zelo- Skateboard

You were bored home alone so you leave for a little it to go skateboarding where you meet an annoying boy. (planning a swequel since the fans have asked for one.)


Daehyun- Found out

Dating in secret is hard on a person especially after four years people start to figure it all out. Daehyun and i have been dating for 4 years in secret not because we want to. Its because my parents are scary... still its better when people are there to back us up

Sneak Peek:

Your POV

I’ve been secretly dating Jung Daehyun since we were the age of 14. It’s hard dating a good looking guy for basically 5 years and he was still shy until a few months ago.

He’s awkward around me at times though scare of what he should do.

During this entire time there have been complications to many to even try to list off most even split the two of us apart from each other. 

His friends think we’re just friends hiding our feelings from each other. Its annoying to deal with especially hearing what fan girls have to say about him or the guys trying to get him to talk about girls in degrading ways.

I want to tell people but my parents are against me dating him so they would probably try to kill him or castrate him… They may even try both. My parents and two older sisters are way over protective of me.


You are in love with your best friend Moon Jongup who is a member of the world famous band B.A.P. You love is kept a secret until you have an accident during a ballet recital.

Original Name: I Don’t Care About Dancing I Care More About You


Zelo- One Shot

You lived with your aunt in New York for a few years becauce your parents were tired of bailing you out of trouble.

When you convince them that you have grown up and ready to come home they bring you back to Seoul where they have your old friend Zelo pick you up.

When he does you see that there's some changes in him and not all of them you want to know where they came from.

Also You want ot hide secrets about yoru life and your family. 

Preview

  "Why cant' i seperate it from reality?" I ask without even thinking. "How can i figure out what is my real life when all I know is the two I live?" 

Yongguk- Hajima

when he was Jepp Blackman you two dated even when he was training to launch his solo career, debut with Zelo, and then B.Ap. You only knew him by his little nickname but then you two got in a bad fight and broke up. You are in college to be a teacher and got signed to do some 'interning' only to be shoved back into Bang Yongguk's life.

Sequel to Yongguk- When I knew Him as Jepp Blackman

Sneak Peek of chapter One

Missing Him and that’s my Problem

I pull myself out of bed messing up my hair. I look to my right and sigh when I see an empty bed. Its been a while since Yongguk and I broke up. It started cause eh got more focused on training and rapping then me his girlfriend. He missed important dates so after dating him for a year when he forgot our anniversary I broke it off with him. He had missed my birthday and twenty dates. I kept making excuses but after that, I lost my temper. It’s been over a year since we broke up but I still miss him.

I pull myself out of bed and look at myself. Looking at how I keep wearing the T-shirt he forgot here. He forgot a few others so when I start missing him real bad I take one of the shirts and dress just it and lay down on the couch watching a bad war film just like we use to.


Yongguk- Not so Perfect

You moved back to Seoul and living with your cousin Kim Himchan outside of his dorm. You had yet to meet his friends until one day you all meet not on the best terms.Still you didn't think much about them except your cousin and his best friend, Bang Yong Guk.


Jongup- Kindess

You always were getting in trouble with your parents so they send you over to seoul to live with your cousin hoping that you'll learn your lesson. To make sure that you fit in your cousin introdues you to the new idols of Seoul and all the world


Himchan- Saved

In being depressed over your mother's death and to leave your love you have locked yourself in your room and so has Himchan both refusing to leave their rooms. Until Yonguk and your friend Mel come up with a plan to make sure that you two will get together an stay happy. Sequel to  Vacation


Zelo- We Meet Again

The two of you meet again after a year of not seeing each other suprised by the feelings that well up inside of you when you notice how he seemed to change a lot in a year. Sequel to: Zelo- Skateboard