Reunion with childhood friend and high school friend

Life changes when you become immortal

Kiseop has been getting phone calls from his childhood friend, Eunhyuk. He is in a relationship with Lee Donghae, Jaeseop's high school friend. One day, Eunhyuk invited Kiseop for coffee at Starbucks near U-Kiss' dorm. Kiseop immediately agreed but went to his boyfriend to seek permission. When Kiseop opened the door, he poked his head in.

"Jaeseoppie?" AJ looked at his cute ulzzang.

"Eunhyuk wants me to meet him for coffee. Can I go?" AJ kept quiet for a while before smiling and walked towards Kiseop. He wrapped his arm around Kiseop's waist.

"Alright but I don't really want to let you go. You know how insecure I feel when you're not with me?" Kiseop nodded and placed his head on AJ's chest.

"You can follow me but invite Donghae too." Kiseop could feel his smile appearing on his face and Jaeseop hugged Kiseop tightly.

"Sure, I'll just call him." He took his phone from the table and dialled Donghae's number.

"Jaeseop?"

"Donghae! Do you mind joining me for coffee at Starbucks near my dorm?"

"Oh..Um..I have to-"

"Don't worry, Eunhyuk knows. He invited Kiseop there for coffee as well."

"Oh, is that so! Alright then! Count me in! I'll be right there!" He hung up and Kiseop laughed.

"That was loud." AJ nodded.

"Very loud." Both of them laughed and they both got ready. When they were ready, they told Soohyun they would be going out to meet Eunhae and he told them to send his regards to them. When they walked to Starbucks, they saw Eunhae kissing each other and Kiseop laughed.

"Guess they already met with each other." AJ laughed and walked towards them.

"Whoa Eunhae, kissing in public is wrong. Go in." They pulled away and laughed at AJ. Kiseop smiled at them.

"Hey AJ. Kiseop, how come Donghae's here?"

"Oh, you already know AJ feel insecure of leaving me alone so he came along and I told him to tag Donghae along so you won't feel like a third wheel." Eunhyuk smiled at Kiseop and AJ.

"Thanks, 2seop. C'mon, I'm thirsty." They nodded in agreement and walked to an empty table. They joked around and got a scolding from the manager because they were too loud. Kiseop and Donghae kept on giggling and AJ and Eunhyuk hugged them tightly respectively.

Reuniting with someone who have known for life or your best friend feels great, especially when you're with your boyfriend, Kiseop and Donghae had the same thought and they exchanged wide smiles to each other in happiness.