What happens in the U-Kiss dorm?

Life changes when you become immortal

Soohyun was in the kitchen, cooking up food for the group with Hoon, his boyfriend. They were so madly in love they both were once scolded for not concentrating on practice. Meanwhile, AJ was chasing Kiseop, his boyfriend, for taking his laptop, causing papers on Eli's desk to fly out of place and chaos to the whole dorm.

"Give it back!"

"Hehe." Kiseop laughed slightly while running away. Few minutes later, Kiseop stopped running and held AJ's laptop closely to his chest. He was suspicious of why AJ could not be seen anywhere. He walked to their shared room quietly until he felt the presence of someone behind him and AJ pushed him down on the floor. Kiseop was smilng at him. AJ laughed and took his laptop away.

"Never underestimate a cat because I'm really sneaky." Kiseop giggled quietly and AJ pulled him into a kiss before getting up and helping him up. Almost half an hour later, the whole scene started again with chaos in the dorm and papers flying everywhere. In Eli's room, he was sitting by the window pane, thinking about how he would confess to his secret crush. He was afraid of rejection which would cause him embarrassment. Next to his room, was Kevin's room. Coincidentally, he was sitting by the window pane as well and thinking about confessing to Eli but he knew that someday, Eli would confess to him and Elvin will be made. He also knew that the gift that he was destined to have, which was to read the future, was very accurate. Meanwhile, Dongho was using his laptop to check on his ex-girlfriend when he was still human. He missed her but couldn't contact her because he knew how she would react to him being an immortal and because she didn't want to talk to him. He got up from his bed and walked to the kitchen to see Soohoon still cooking.

Soohyun is so hot when he cooks..Oh! We better finish cooking lunch because I know they are all hungry, Dongho read Hoon's mind and sighed. How he wished he couldn't read minds. He just wanted to be normal like any ordinary human. But sometimes, he likes to read minds especially if it was a secret hidden from some of the members. Soon, Soohyun called everyone, except Dongho, who was already sitted at the dining table. AJ walked towards the table with his hands interlocked tightly with Kiseop's and pulled Kiseop to sit on his lap. Soohyun wrapped his arm around Hoon's waist and Hoon sat on his lap. Eli and Kevin came last and sat opposite each other. They were usually seen exchanging shy smiles and glancing at each other often, obviously by the maknae, who were interested in reading their minds. After eating, they all went to watch the TV except for Dongho, Kevin and Eli. 2seop and Soohoon were in their room, talking romantically to each other. Eli hoped that their time would come too, when Elvin is real, just like 2seop and Soohoon. Dongho sighed once again and slouched in his seat.

So this is what U-Kiss really is, he thought to himself while trying to take a nap.