Seed Seventeen

Two seeds. Me and You. Roots of LOVE.

 

"Really? Is that true?" 
 
"Yes, your majesty, that's what I saw last night." The servant answered honestly.
 
"That brat!" The King sighed then clutched his chest in pain. He blinked continuously and winced in pain.
 
The Queen frowned, "Relax. You are not young anymore." She patted his back and the servant passed him a glass of water.
 
"Get that brat here!!" The King bellowed.
 
"Yes your majesty!" The servant scurried away.
------
Aaron did not sleep for the whole night. He still have that slight feeling that Hebe will return.
 
However, it seems like he thinks too much. He thinks it too perfectly.
 
Hebe
 
is never coming back.
 
And that's the harsh reality that Aaron denied.
 
Suddenly, his phone rang. He picked it up, "Hello?"
 
"Aaron, shall we go out play today? The weather is really nice!" Genie on the other line asked.
 
"I don't feel like going out." He rejected Genie flatly, "I am tired."
 
"Come on Aaron!" Genie begged.
 
Aaron was reluctant, but he did not want to disappoint his friend, "Alright."
 
"Okay! Then 2pm at the park we used to hang out!" Genie sounded happy, "No breaking of promise!"
 
Aaron laughed, "I won't."
---------
"Explain."
 
Taemin ceased his eyebrows, "Explain what?"
 
"You have the guts to ask me?!" The majesty pushed his head roughly.
 
"What do I have to explain?!!" Teamin glared at him angrily.
 
"What did you do last night?"
 
Taemin rolled his eyes to hide his nervousness, "Nothing." 
 
"Really?! LIAR! You brought a girl named Krystal back and had with her right?!" The majesty finally flared up.
 
Taemin sighed as he closed his eyes, "Dad, I love her. She is my true love!"
 
"Taemin, you have a fiancee!" The Queen reprimanded.
 
Taemin sat on their sofa, "Me and Sulli are impossible! I don't love her! This is an arranged marriage, I have no feelings for her and so does Sulli!"
 
"I don't care! You better break with Krystal!" The King declared.
 
"No I won't!" Taemin folded his arm and stomped out of their apartment angrily.
-------
Genie waited at the park at 2pm exactly. Aaron saw her and he sprinted towards her, "Hey!"
 
"Hey Aaron!" Genie smiled, "Did you sleep last night? You seemed like you did not."
 
"Oh I did." Aaron lied.
 
Genie nodded.
 
"Where are we going?" Aaron changed the topic.
 
"Hmm..." Genie tried her very best to think, "Ah ha! I know where to go! Let's go!" She grabbed Aaron's wrist and pulled him with her.
 
"Where are we going?"
 
"You will know later." Genie giggled.
-------
Taemin slammed the door as he walked in, Sulli who was walking out of the kitchen got surprised by the loud slam, "Yah...The door will spoil." Sulli commented cowardly. She could sense that Taemin is angry at something.
 
"Why did you betray me?!" He shouted Sulli.
 
Sulli obviously had no idea what he was saying and why he was shouting at her, "I don't understand."
 
Taemin smirked, "Don't lie you babo! You were the one who went to tell mom and dad that I brought Krystal home right?"
 
"No I didn't!" Sulli protested.
 
"Other than you, who would have complain to my parents?!" Taemin claimed loudly. He practically scared Sulli with his loud and explosive voice.
 
"I really didn't tell your parents anything." Sulli shook her head in fear, "It's wasn't me."
 
"Stop lying! You are just jealous that me and Krystal are dating and you went to complain to my parents right?" Taemin glared at her, "I knew that you are that kind of people who go around telling other people's secrets!" Taemin walked back to his room after ending his piece.
 
Sulli heard the sound of footsteps, she managed to grasped his arm, "Taemin, I really didn't tell anything to your parents."
 
Taemin didn't even bothered looking at her, "I won't trust you anymore. Let go."
 
Sulli did not let go, she was hoping that Taemin would listen to her explanation.
 
"LET GO!" Taemin swung his arm roughly which sent Sulli onto the floor.
 
"Ah!" Sulli yelped in pain.
 
Taemin saw but he just walked back to his room.
 
Sulli sat on the floor, crying. She could hear her heart shattered into million pieces, she held her chest and cry. She was hurt emotionally. Why didn't Taemin believe her? She thought that Taemin regarded her as his friend after that trip to Busan.
 
But she was wrong.
 
Taemin still hates her.
 
A lot.
 
She struggled as she tried to stand up. 
 
"Ouch." Sulli grimaced in pain.
 
She sprained her ankle. Taemin was too harsh to her.
 
Still, Sulli stood up painfully and limped back to her room. She needs to leave for the better. Staying here will only upset Taemin since he hates her. So she decided to pack her luggage and leave the palace.
 
But, where can she go? Definitely not Busan, she wouldn't want her halmeoni and friends to worry. 
 
Minho.
 
Her one and only help.
 
She reached for her phone which is on the table and dialed Minho's number.
--------
Genie dragged Aaron to the arcade. She put in the token and started playing the basketball machine while Aaron leaned against the machine and put his hands with the pockets, showing no interest to the basketball. Genie is the only one enjoying herself. She was playing half way she noticed Aaron's bored face. She passed him a basketball, "Your turn!"
 
Aaron smiled and pushed the basketball back to her, "You play."
 
"Tsk." Genie frowned, "It's your turn!"
 
Aaron sighed, he got no choice but to play. He took the basketball from Genie and shoot. It went into the net.
 
"Wow!" Genie clapped her hands happily, "Good job Aaron!"
 
Aaron laughed then scratched his hair in embarrassment. 
 
Genie then passed another ball to him. This time round, Aaron grabbed it and shot confidently. Genie jumped and clapped for Aaron. Soon, they were playing together. Aaron, finally get into the mood.
 
Genie peeped at his smiling face, she was really happy that she finally made Aaron smiled.
---------
Minho dashed into Sulli's room immediately after the servant opened the door for him, "Sulli!" He searched for her frantically then he saw her sitting on her bed, "Sulli, are you okay?"
 
Sulli felt relieved when she heard Minho's voice, "I am fine, it's just that I think I sprained my ankle and I can't walk, so I call you."
 
Minho's eyes were practically soaked with anxiety, "How did you hurt your foot." He caught a glimpse of her luggage, "Did that bastard chase you out and hurt you?"
 
"No Minho no! He didn't chase me out. We had a little fight so I wish to leave here. You will give me shelter right?" Sulli was joking in a cheerful way while Minho sorrowed.
 
He pulled her into her hug.
 
Sulli was shocked, "Minho..."
 
"I will bring you to the doctor and you can stay in my house." Minho let go of the hug.
 
"Thank you Minho. You are my best friend forever!" Sulli said.
 
"Who say she is leaving with you Choi Minho?" Taemin leaned against the door in a badboy manner.
 
Minho turned around and saw Taemin standing there.
 
"She is going with me. No matter what you say." Minho faced Taemin. 
 
A fight between men is about to begin.
 
"Oh really? Who say so? She is my fiancee and she is staying here." Taemin smirked.
 
"Fiancee?" Minho chuckled, "You have the cheek to say fiancee? A guy won't make her fiancee cry and even hurt her, like you."
 
"This is between us. You are an outsider, please don't interfere." Taemin declared.
 
"At least I can protect and treasure her. What can you do? Bring girl back here to have while your fiancee is only sleeping at next door." While Minho was running here, he heard the servants discussing in the lift.
 
"But that doesn't give you the right to bring her away." Taemin hates the feeling of being a loser. He must beat Minho, even if is regarding to Sulli, his unwanted fiancee.
 
"Please don't argue anymore." Sulli make a comment to calm the situation down.
 
Minho turned to Sulli and piggybacked her, "Sulli, ignore this bastard, let's go to the hospital." He stared at Taemin while talking to Sulli. Then he gripped her luggage and leave the room.
 
Taemin grabbed his arm roughly, "Put Sulli down."
 
Mino swung his grip away, "Sulli is going with me. You, the heartless bastard will only hurt her but I...will love her with all my heart." He ended with a death glare.
 
Taemin glared back at Minho. He must not lose. He hates losing, especially losing to Minho, "Sulli...belongs to me." The two guys knew this war can't be stopped anymore.
============================================================
Hey guys, do comment after reading please? Got a feeling that my story is kind of boring hahaha~~ 
Anyway, I appreciate all your comments!!
Comment okay? :)
25.11.12