Seed Sixteen

Two seeds. Me and You. Roots of LOVE.

 

"Sulli, remember to take care of yourself in Seoul okay? You must wear more warm clothes during winter okay?" Halmeoni reminded Sulli.
 
Halmeoni, Suzy, Luna and Onew went to send Taemin and Sulli off at the train station.
 
"The train is here." Taemin said flatly as he carried the luggage.
 
Sulli can't bear to leave her halmeoni and friends, she turned around before boarding the train, "I will take care of myself." She waved to them.
 
After Sulli board the train, Taemin followed behind. He turned around as well, "Goodbye halmeoni."
 
Halmeoni walked nearer and gave him a pat on his shoulder, "You must take care as well."
 
Taemin bowed, "I will halmeoni."
 
Taemin and Sulli settle at their seats. Suzy and Luna did a 'Remind Sulli to call us' sign to Taemin. Taemin nodded and waved to them as well. As the train started moving, reluctance of parting was clearly shown on Sulli's face. She bit her lip to control her tears.
--------
Aaron jolted to wake. He forced himself to sit up despite the pain of his head. He groaned and clutched his head tightly. He had no idea why he was feeling so tired and his head hurts a lot. He turned his head slightly to the right, to his surprise, Hebe was not beside him. He smiled, "She must be making breakfast."
 
He got up and make his way to the kitchen, "Hebe?" 
 
There wasn't any response.
 
"That's weird." Aaron ambulated quicker to the kitchen, "Hebe?!" He scanned the whole kitchen. Hebe wasn't there, "Why did she go?"
 
Just then, a servant walked out of their laundry room. He thought it was Hebe, he was about to embrace but to his dismay, it was a servant.
 
"Did you see Hebe?" Aaron asked. He got panicked. Where could his pregnant wife be?
 
"No sir." The servant answered quickly then went to start her chores.
 
Aaron sighed, "Hebe, where did you go?" 
 
He suddenly remembered that the PHONE EXISTS FOR A PURPOSE. He picked up his phone and dialed Hebe's number but sadly, her phone was switched off.
 
"Something isn't right." Immediately, Aaron rushed to his room to get a change when he saw an envelope on the desk, "What is this?" To his curiosity, he pulled out the folded paper in it.
 
"Dear Aaron, by the time you read this letter, I would have left Seoul. Don't bother looking for me because I don't wish to see you anymore. You know what? Let me tell you honestly, marrying is my biggest regret! There are so many rules and regulations to follow as a princess, I hate it! I prefer my ordinary life. To be frank, I chose to get marry with you because you are a prince! Who doesn't want to marry a prince?! Who doesn't like to be rich? Who doesn't want to have a lot of money? So if you fall deeply in love with me, then you are too stupid, because I have never liked you in the first place. So, bye Aaron! Without love, Hebe." Aaron read the whole letter with an unbelievable expression. He shook his head in disbelief, "This is definitely not Hebe Tian!" 
--------------
Aaron barged into his parents' apartment.
 
"Morning Aaron." The queen greeted with her sweetest smile ever.
 
"What's wrong Aaron?" The King caught his reddened eyes.
 
"Hebe left me." Aaron clenched his fist, "And I believe someone must have force her to do this. I am going to look for her!"
 
"Hebe left?!" The King was shocked to hear this news.
 
"Aaron, I told you, Hebe is just like other ordinary girls. All they love is our money and power! So isn't it better if Hebe leaves?" The Queen explained.
 
"MUM!" Aaron shouted and glared at her, "Hebe is not that kind of girl! I know her the best!"
 
The Queen stared icily, "What kind of attitude is that? Is that how you talk to me? I am your mother!"
 
"HEBE IS MY WIFE!" Aaron exploded. His raging tears rolled down unknowingly. 
 
"AARON!" The King shouted, "That's not the way to talk to us! We are your parents! Leave." 
 
Aaron stomped out of their apartment angrily.
---
"It was you, isn't it?" The King asked.
 
"So what? Hebe doesn't suits Aaron!" The Queen fought for her stand.
 
"You are hurting Aaron." 
 
"It's better if he hurts now!" The Queen shouted, "He will forget her..."
 
"He will hate you if he knows you are behind all these." 
 
"I did this for his own good!" The Queen yelled and went back to her room.
----------
Aaron searched his room frantically, indeed, Hebe did not leave any of her single thing in the house anymore. 
 
She really left.
 
For real.
 
Aaron did not stop dialing Hebe's number for a second. He called and called but still there isn't any response.
 
He did not intend to give up.
 
He couldn't believe the fact that Hebe LEFT.
 
He rummaged his whole room angrily and shook his head in disbelief, "Hebe won't leave me! She loves me!!"
 
He opened the drawer and saw a shiny and metallic thing glowing. He picked it up. It was their wedding ring. 
 
Aaron stared at the ring as he dropped onto the floor helplessly. He trembled. That ring belongs to Hebe. 
 
"Hebe really left me..." Aaron scoffed. He laughed and cried at the same time. He hugged his knee closer to his body.
 
He was cold. He needs warmth now.
 
Just then, a pair of familiar legs stood in front of his eye level. He lifted his head up.
 
"Are you okay?" Genie squatted beside him and pat him.
 
Aaron cried furiously, "She left me... My wife left!!!" His clenched fist hit the ground repeatedly.
 
Genie held his fist, "Don't hurt yourself!" She exclaimed, "Hurting yourself doesn't change a thing!" She then move nearer to give him a hug.
 
Aaron was shocked but he did not reject the hug. He is too tired to do anything now.
----------
"What?! Hyeongsu left Hyung? Why?" Taemin was dumbfounded. To him, his hyung and hyeongsu is the most loving couple in the world, why would hyeongsu leave hyunng?
 
The King shook his head, "I don't know either. You should ask hyung. Hebe left him a letter and the reason is stated inside."
----------
Taemin walked into his apartment after hearing the shocking news that his hyeongsu left his hyung. Something is definitely amiss. What exactly makes hyeongsu leave really makes him curious.
 
"I overheard from the servants that hyeongsu left oppa, is it true?" Sulli rushed towards Taemin. 
 
Taemin glanced at her then looked back onto the floor, "Hmm."
 
Sulli frowned, "Why? Why would she leave?" 
 
Taemin sighed in despair, now what he worries the most is his hyung. Hyeongsu was his first and only love, and now she left him, how is his hyung gonna handle all these? He wanted to show concern to his hyung but he knows, hyung would definitely wants to be alone for the time being.
-------
That evening, the whole palace was dead silence. It was so quiet that you could hear if a pin drop on the marble floor.
 
For the whole time, Genie was sitting beside Aaron. The two of them did not say anything until now.
 
"What makes you come here?" Aaron turned his head to his left and asked Genie.
 
"The Queen called me, she told me that hebe left you. So as a friend, I should give you some support and comfort." Genie responded.
 
Genie had no idea that this was the Queen's plan as well.
 
"Thanks." Aaron murmured and smiled.
 
"Oh come on, what are friends for?" Genie punch his arm lightly.
 
Aaron laughed.
 
"Aaron, aren't you hungry? I am hungry." Genie pouted as she rubbed her stomach. She had accompanied Aaron for the whole day without eating anything.
 
"Oh yeah! You accompany me for the whole afternoon. Let's go kitchen and find some food." Aaron stood up and opened the door. He was waiting for Genie to come over but she is still standing there, "Aren't you coming?"
 
Genie smiled, "Aaron, I will help you overcome any difficulties."
 
Aaron smiled, he felt touched, "Thanks. Let's go eat."
 
Genie nodded and walked out of the room with him.
---------
Taemin switched on his phone and he was shocked. Krystal called him for more than 100 times, and she sent 70 plus messages. 
 
"Damm it! I forgot to tell her that I went Busan and he left his phone in Seoul!" Taemin worried that Krystal might cry. He was about to call her when someone pressed the doorbell. He opened the door and someone hugged him. He was shocked, he hasn't get to see who is the one that hugged him.
 
"Taemin, where did you go?!! Do you know how worried I was?! I thought something happen to you! I thought I was never going to see you!" Krystal cried.
 
Taemin hugged her tightly, "I am sorry Krystal. I went to Busan and I left my phone in Seoul." 
 
He pulled apart and wiped her tears.
 
"I miss you a lot!!!" Krystal couldn't stop crying.
 
"Now I am here!" Taemin pinched her nose, "Don't cry anymore okay?!"
 
Krystal sobbed and nodded at the same time. Then, she held his face and kiss his lip. Taemin held her tightly to his body and kissed back. He missed her soft lip. 
 
After this, he concluded that the one he loves is Krystal. Sulli? It was all illusion in Busan. He only comforted her when she cried. He only told Yoona that Sulli was nicer than her just to make her angry. He doesn't love Sulli at all. At most, they are just friends.
---
Sulli walked out of her room, she wanted to look for Taemin. As approached nearer and about to knock the door, he heard moans and giggles in his room. Not just his voice, but a girl's voice as well.
 
It was none other than Krystal.
 
She turned around then walked back to her room, "Babo Sulli, you can't love Taemin. Taemin and Krystal is the nest match. Just because he treated you well in Busan doesn't mean he likes you! Babo Sulli! Babo Sulli!" She knocked her own head repeatedly to wake herself up. Yes, she can't like him.
 
Because she knows Taemin is gonna treat her like the same when they returned to Seoul. He treated her well because halmeoni was there, "Yes, it must be like that! Choi Sulli, wake up!!"
 
She has to keep her feelings for him.
 
She has to.
 
And to do so, is to avoid him.
===========================================================================================================
More comment please?! :) 
Thanks for reading anyway!!
21.11.12