Lust

Khunyoung Oneshots

Okay so after an agonizing hour, we finally - FINALLY - managed to enable our new internet connection... So here's the first oneshot, it's rather old, so not that good (and short), but please enjoy :)

And I'm just gonna go cry right now xD

Oh and btw, this is the performance i'm talking about :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjIdmFxkIKU

---

He watched Wooyoung, dancing on the stage along with Jae and Junsu. Actually he barely noticed his leader and hyung, because he couldn't take his eyes off the wide dressed boy.

He shouldn't feel this way - it was not allowed, forbidden. Although he knew that, he didn't actually give a damn. His body was on fire just by looking at the younger's dancing. It was a sin to lust after his best friend, his sin, his secret.

The thing was, he didn't know how long he would be able to keep it a secret.

"Nichkhun! It's our part, come on." Junho grabbed his shoulder and pulled him onto the still dark stage. They were accompanied by Taecyeon and Chansung.

The Thai had to force himself to remember the choreography and he did well, but Wooyoung was still in his mind, in his heart that threatened to burst every second. He wanted to kiss him badly, touch him, feel him, now!

His voice betrayed him. He sang his part right, but his voice was hoarse and a bit higher than usual. He covered it up as much as possible, though it indeed suited the ual atmosphere of the song.

The others didn't seem to notice. But someone else did.

---

Oh my God! Wooyoung's heart seemed unable to choose between beating widely and stopping completely. He had to keep himself from drooling. Jae and Junsu went somewhere to get some water, but he stayed to watch the other's performance.

A big mistake, what he realized now. Nichkhun just looked awesome. His hair was messed up, his skin was sweaty and his voice… his voice was filled with lust – or so it seemed. He had to be a really good actor, Wooyoung thought.

Oh my… I have to cool down! He told himself and went away to search for a bathroom. He would have to splash water on his face to hide the crimson red shadow on his cheeks. Luckily, there was a short break before his second performance started.

---

When the performance ended, Nichkhun went to search for Wooyoung. He asked Junsu where the younger went and was told that he looked for a bathroom. Without further thinking Khun went to find him.

He couldn't hold himself back anymore.

When he found the bathroom he slammed the door open. He saw him, staying by the sink. Their eyes met in the mirror and they just stood like this for some time. Staring.

Sweat running down Nichkhun's chin, water dripping down Wooyoung's hair.

With a sudden movement Nichkhun went to Wooyoung, turned him around and pressed his lips forcefully against the other's. First shocked Wooyoung couldn't move, but then he returned the kiss passionately, placing his arms around Khun's neck.

Sliding his tongue over Wooyoung's lower lip Nichkhun begged for entrance, which was permitted immediately. Exploring his mouth, a moan escaped his lips what drove a shudder down Wooyoung's back.

They kissed long enough to become breathless until Nichkhun parted their lips just to place his on Wooyoung's neck. Panting slightly he slowly over the younger's collarbone, whose hands gripped his T-Shirt tighter. Then Nick's lips wandered back to those delicious lips, which drove him crazy for several months now.

With a moan Wooyoung curled one of his hands into the Thai's hair. Once again they had to part for air, but this time Nichkhun pulled him close to his chest, hugging him tightly.

Nothing was said until Khun broke the silence. "I'm sorry." He said, but his grip tightened around Wooyoung's waist.

"What for?" The younger's voice was just a whisper.

"For attacking you like this, without saying anything." He nuzzled his nose into Wooyoung's neck, placing a light kiss onto it. "I thought I would explode, if I didn't kiss you now. Or at least go insane, crazy."

"Since when…?" Trying to keep his body from trembling he closed his eyes. "Since when do you have these feelings?" he finished his question.

"Since forever." It wasn't a lie. Nichkhun had been crazy about his younger friend since he first met him. But the urge to pull him into some dark room and eat him up alive was kinda new. "I just… kinda loosed control during the 'Kiss' - Performance, you know."

Wooyoung's eyes widened a bit. "I heard your voice, but I thought you were just a very good actor." He admitted, blushing lightly. "Nichkhun?"

"Hm?" With closed eyes, Khun started to play with Wooyoung's hair.

"Do you love me?" Wooyoung closed his eyes as well, afraid of the answer. He winced a bit when he felt Khun's hands on his shoulders, pushing him a bit away.

"Wooyoung." No answer. "Look at me." The younger looked up and his eyes met a soft smile. "Always. I have always loved you." Startled by this answer Wooyoung just closed the gap between them and kissed Nichkhun again.

"I'm not dreaming am I?" he asked unsure of the whole situation. But even his imagination couldn't be that good, right?

Nichkhun laughed. "No, I really do love you, Wooyoung." He said wrapping his arms once again around the younger's waist.

Smiling, Wooyoung leaned against him. "I love you, too."

---

BTW i have no idea if this is mature content, though i doubt it, but if someone thinks so, i'll of course change it :)