Monster

In Love With A Psycho

 

Au’s pov

- Uh oh_ You mumbled

Something not good is gonna happen.

- What should i do now?_ You thought_ Should i come near him? He looks pale, he needs help!!...But what if he does something bad to me? What the worst thing can happen Soo Jin?He's your husband anyway, at least help he in!!!

Two half of your head were havin' a big argument. You wanted to help him in, but afraid he'd do something bad to you at the same time.

Howon was still outside, tryin' to stand straight with his right hand held the doorknob. He can't even see things clearly, everything became blurred to him, his head was spinning like crazy, he has drunk too much for sure.

Finally, you decided to come to help him in. You hastily walked to him, put his right arm over your head and hugged his waist tightly, afraid he'd fall, he dozed off in your arm. It wasn't easy to move him from the door to the bed, Howon is really heavy to you. You can smell the disgusting alcohol from his body, you don't like alcohol, you, Kim Soo Jin freankin' hate it. After a while, you finally succeeded in moving Howon to your bed. You looked at him closely, he's really handsome, nothin' can compare to his flawless face rightnow.

- How can a person with an angelic face like that can be angry so easily like that?_ You wondered._ Short temper maybe? Or he was just feeling stressed...I don't know, you're so unperdictable Howon-ah_ You slowly his hair, admiring his gorgeous face. A silly smiled appeared on your face, you love it when the atmosphere around you guys is peaceful like this, peacefully silent. But that moment didn't last long, Howon's eyes suddently opened, made you startled.

- What are you doing?_ He asked with his cold face- That's it, no more angel, face the devil now Soo Jin_ You gulped.

- Y-You're drunk. I-i helped you in_ You didn't know why you couldn't speak it probably.

- Who says i need your help?

- I-i..

- Hands off woman!_ He yelled. Everything was so different from a minute ago. You felt scared.

- Ok, i'm off!! Could you just speak it nicely?! What's wrong with you?_ That's not fair, the way he treat you was so different from the moment at the wedding, yeah, you’re still dreamin' about that moment sometimes, it was too precious to forget.

He smirked.

- What's wrong with me? That must be you, answer that question. You didn't even answer my question. Who says i need your help??

- Nobody! I'm your wife now, i know what i should do. You was drunk, you can't even walk through that door, i was just trying to help, but you can't even say a thank you to me. You're being very rude you know!_ You’re upset right now, really upset. You didn't do anything wrong, it was him, the one who's having a problem here.

- Get out of here!!!_ He screamed. He was out of control, this is not the first time he becomes like this, but it's the first you ever seen him losing his mind in front of you. In case you are wondering, yes, the disease started to take over him again.

He started to throw pillows at you. You were frightened, didn't know what to do- What's happened to him?_ You were too afraid to run, too afraid to do anything, so you just stood there, being an immovable target for him to throw everything at. You can barely say anything.

Can't take it no more, you ran to the balcony and locked the door, you can still heard him behind.

- Don't ever come near me!I...i can kill you!! Ye..yes!!! Cause i'm a monster!! I know you're gonna think i'm crazy and avoid me!!! You're just like them!!! YOU'RE ALL ALIKE!!!_ Howon screamed in anger.

It supposed to be a sweet honeymoon that a normal girl like you deserves but what's happening now??...You're sitting on the floor, frightened... You didn't even dare to cry, he's now lying on the bed, panting hard with the white shirt got ripped by himself.

He's a monster.....isn't he?....

====================================================================================

 Hi, I'm back!!! SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY for making you guys waiting for so long like that *bow* ;___; I am truly sorry, i can blame nothing else but my laziness. Hope you guys don't be mad at me, i'll never do it again ;___; 

Anyway, i guess you're already watch "MAN IN LOVE" music video!!! <3 They look so handsome right??;__; CUTIE OVERLOAD!!! I just ordered their new album "New challenge", can't wait to touch it <3 Hope i'll get Hoya's card ^^~

Bye~