BEST WISHES MY LOVE...

The Runaway Bride

     It is the day Im Yoona had been waiting for. The day where she walks in the altar and promises to live forever with the person she loves. It ever girl's wish to hava a lovely wedding. She was every blooming and smiled pretty. The girls were happy for her but not all oof them but they said to her not to take it in a bad way. They where hoping for her to marry a guy named Lee Donghae. But it didn't end in the way they hope it will be.

Donghae's POV:

   I saw you walking heading to the altar with those beautiful smiles. bur saddest thing is that I'm not the one your going to promise to live for ever.  promise to live forever happily ok. And tell me if you have a children let me see them first. I just hope I am going to be your husband. I made list in what I  will   do to you  when  we get  married  but then it wasn't me it was changmin. Tell  me if he hurts you. Juat tell me if you want me and i'll be with you even though i have sinned in having  relationship with a married person. It is hard not being with someone you love. this is last time I'm going to see you.

before the wedding.( still Donghae's POV)

Donghae's POV:\

  It is the day for her to get married. I decided to call Sooyoung for her number, and she was sad that Yoona wasn't married to me.

PHONE CONV:

Donghae: Hello Sooyoung.

Sooyoung:Hae...ae you here in seoul?

Donghae: Yeah.. I'm for since last month I didn't tell anyone.

Sooyoung: why did you call me?

Donghae: Just want to ask Yoona number?

Sooyoung: Are you going to steal here away from Changmin?! you're the best!

Donghae: no sooyoung, and I don't want to hurt changmin.

Sooyoung: I thought your going to steal her away from him.

Donghae:  can I have her numbe?

Sooyoung: OK here ****************

Donghae: THanks and if ever your with her tell don't tell anyone i'm here in seoul.

Sooyoung: you can trust me.

Donghae: OK i'll treat you if you keep it a secret.

Sooyoung: I will

Donghae: thanks.

end of phone conv.

 Donghae's text:

  hey best wishes.. have a happy life . i regretted that I rejected you. I really want to have you.

Yoona's POV

  I woke up early and was excited for my wedding. I check my phone i got a message from someone, and it says.

" hey be hey best wishes.. have a happy life. i regretted that I rejected you. I really want to have you.

my mind say it's from Donghae. He's the only guy I saved my heart but the wasted it and now he needs it. Until I meet Changmin he comforted me eeveryday and so i fell for him. but sometimes my heart calls for him. But my mind fight for it telling my heart that Changmin could fill the space I saved for Donghae. And now he wants it back. I don't know if I could give him the space now that I'm getting married and going to start a family. I could invite him to come in my wedding.

Yoona's text:

  Come here to my wedding hae. at **** church.9pm.

Donghae Pov:

     I got a text from here it says.

"Come here to my wedding hae. at **** church.9pm."

  I decided to go to her house and give her the gift i wanted for years to give. Her offer for the wedding maybe i'll watch from afar. I couldn't stand seeing here they.

Yoona's House...

   everything is settled and ready to go. Yoona's tears fell as she saw everyone giving her support and loving her until the day she found her one true love. they rode separated cars. Yoona's car was about to go but suddenly a black car blocked it and guy came down with a gift. It was Donghae.

Yoona was shocked to see him. he was handsome every every handsome. but Mrs. Im's car came back to check on Yoona.

Yoona: Hae what are you doing here.

Donghae: I just came to give you this.. Sorry I can't attend your wedding becau..

Mrs. Im: Hae.. I thought your coming to her wedding?

Donghae: I can't attend her wedding Mrs. Im I have a flight back to NEW YORK.

Yoona: Oh.. HAve a safe flight hae.. Sorry hae but I have to go and thanks for you gift.

Donghae: No it's fine bye.. Best wishes.

Yoona: THanks. have a safe flight again.

 the cars went back left and hae was left their.  he was crying and said

BEST WISHES MY LOVE.