DID I MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE?

The Runaway Bride

   As the car left Donghae she opened the gift it was all her pictures from a far her cute laugh and pretty eyes are in the pictures. Then she saw a picture it looks like it was in a museum where full of pictures, and she spotted one picture that means to her. The day her family was complete for her graduation day. She didn't know that he gets those kind of those pictures. He bring camera to picture his friends except for other people and she saw a little keychain with a picture saying "Runaway with me".

Yoona's POV:

 As I see the keychain with a word saying "Runaway with me". I felt that I wanted to. but then I remembered it's my wedding day. I need to protect my heart from getting broken again I can't afford another heartache. I'm Sorry Hae I know you prove that you love me, but i'm scared for another broken heart. I hope you'll find someone new that could replace me.

Driver: Are you okay yoon?

Yoona: I'm find it just i hope i made a right decission.

Driver:Is that guy your past lover?

Yoona:No he wasn't my pst lover, but i had a crush on him before but he always reject me.

Driver: How ould he reject you?

Yoona: I don't know he never tells me why. besides I need to foget it i'm having a new life with Changmin.

Driver: You should look forward for you future. not the past.

Yoona: Yeah i should.

Driver: but sometimes the past turns to be our future.

Yoona: What do you mean?

Driver: The choice you made in the past could be a right choice.

Yoona: I don't really know a made a right choice?

Driver: I can't just tell you if you made the right choice, but if you know yourself  you kno that you made the right choice.

Yoona: It's just hard to get stuck with two person that made your heartbeat faster.