A sip of heaven

Hot Cocoa *one shot*

 

"Min Young-ah, do you want some hot cocoa?"

"Min Young? "

I suddenly heard a thud and there goes the tv.

"Min Young ah? What are you doing to the tv?"

"Oppa, don't disturb me now. I'm trying to fix the tv"

More of like tearing the tv apart maybe.

"Well that's just not good enough of an excuse for you to not drink my famous hot cocoas" I said while dragging her to the counter.

"Here relax take a sip of heaven" I said while handing her a cup of cocoa.

"Hmph! Heaven? I bet I make way better cocoa than you" she said as she mocked me.

"I shall take this as a challenge"

"You're on!"

This is how it went. Apparently we're both stuck together in a snow cabin. Darn those hyungs! They left in the morning without me those sneaky little *calm down Taemin* ...

Back to reality, they left me here with a note saying they'll be back later in the evening but what they didn't know was that a snowstorm was about to hit and there we go, me and Min Young stuck together snowed in.

Continueing from what happened. So she wants a challenge eh? I'll give her a challenge!

I sneakily digged through Key hyung's bag and looky here what have I found?

HIS ULTIMATE SECRET RECIPE BOX!!!!!

He used to tell us how he would keep all his secret recipes in here and that no one was to touch it but well since no one is looking, I guess it won't hurt to take a peek at it right? plus Min Young loves his hot cocoas .

"Oppa! What are you doing? That's Key umma's recipe box! He'll bury us alive if he finds out!"

Damn! There goes my plan of making Key's delicious hot cocoa.

"Minnie ah, you saw nothing ok? Don't tell hyung!"

"Taemin Oppa, cheating here are we? And don't worry I won't tell but can I have a look at the recipe too? His hot cocoas are heavenly!" She said as she stood next to me peeking into the recipe box.

We both searched the box and boy, were there a lot of recipes! From Samgeltang to Sundaes!

"Oppa! Stop flipping the recipes so fast! We might have missed it" she said worriedly.

Haha the look on her worried face was just so cute!

"There we go!" I said while holding up the recipe.

"And Min Young, let's not do the challenge any more ok? "

"Sure, I was about to suggest that too"

Instead of doing that silly challenge, we spent like hours of making hot cocoa... HOURS AND HOURS of making hot cocoa. For some strange reason, hyung's recipe was humanly impossible to understand except for himself, of course.

We were done with the coco and now it was time to personalize our hot cocoas. I love it when I see a marshmallow in my hot cocoa.

"Tae oppa, can you please pass me the whipped cream?"

THanks to the sugar I was a little hyped up so I thought why not spray Min Young with whipped cream, she'll love it!

I took the can of whipped cream and sprayed it all over her face. I couldn't help but chuckle. All she did was pout and gave me death glares as she walked to the bathroom to clean herself.

There's this little thing in me called conscience, telling me to go apologize to her.

I knocked the bathdoor. There was a long awkward silence. Then I decided to speak up.

"Hey Min Young, I'm so sorry for spraying the whipped cream all over you"

The door opened and she came out to hug me. Wait HUG ME?

"You are forgiven"

"I bet there’s a catch to this”

 “Yup, this". She took the can of whipped cream and sprayed my whole entire face with whipped cream.

She made a quick attempt to run a away from but I caught hold of her and embraced her. Then I slowly placed a kiss on to her lips. Thank god my face was covered with whipped cream, I felt my self turning red.  She broked the kiss and reached for some tissues and wiped her now cream filled face again.

Then a tissue reached out towards my face. She began to wipe the cream of my face. I blushed as I felt her soft and pretty hands touch my face.

She leaned closer towards my face and whispered into my ear,

"Who said you could kiss me with your face like that?"

We both started laughing and I leaned foward to kiss her.