My Decision

I'm So Sorry but I Love You

Today I don't have anything to do so I just stay at home.The other boys had went out.I don't know where they went though.I sit on the couch and open the beer.Then I switch on the TV and saw a news that make my mind fill with anger.

 

"Im Company is being suspect cheat the Kim Company?"the reporter asked the Im

 

"Of course not,we didn't even know them."Mr.Im replied the reporter.Just keep on lying !

 

"But Kim Company said that the products that you offer are all fake.Is that true?"the reporter asked again

 

"Of course is not true.We didn't offer them a single thing"those jerks said again

 

I shut the TV off when I heard that Im Family is innocent.WTF is that.Isn't is obvious that Im is the culprit?How can they be this stupid?Saying those *u**ing jerks are innocence.Then I recall the past.The past that Im Family cheated on us.

 

Flashback...

 

"Appa.Who are they?"I asked appa when I first saw the Im Family.

 

"Jiyong-ah they are Im Family."Appa said to me 

 

"Annyeong your name is Jiyong?"Mrs.Im asked me and I nodded

 

"So why are you here?"Appa asked them

 

"Well we have a nice product that had just develop."Im said and showed the product to appa.

 

They keep saying that if we buy this product we'll never regret.Appa though a long time and finally he bought the data of the product.Then the crisis start...

 

It appear that inside the date is full of virus.When we insert the data into the computer.The whole company's system is being hacked.Everything of us is leak out and we can't help but face the bankrupt.

 

We did try to sue them but it failed.Because Im Family said that they didn't sold anything to us.Given that the witness is only me,they didn't trust my word.Just because I'm only 15 years old.WTF is that.Underage can't be a witness?

 

After that my parents passed away and lived into Hyun Suk hyung house.I meet the boys and tried to start a new life.Then the Im Family didn't seem to cheat again.Even though I decided to forget about anything but the scene of my parent's dead keep appear in my mind...

 

End of Flashback...

 

"I want to start a new life and tried to forget about everything.But you cheat other again.You jerk are shameless.Still...I want to thank you for cheating again.Because of that,I success to make a decision.Looks like I can't forgive you jerk after all."I said and drinking my beer.  

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter.

Suffer in the project of school...

I'll promise to make next chap longer.