My Feeling is Real but We aren't Meant to be Together

I'm So Sorry but I Love You

Today I go to school like usual.But I don't see Yoona the whole day.I wonder why?Aish pabo-ah why did you care about it.After the school I walk home and realise that my leg lead me to the Im mansion on his own.Aish what am I doing?Should I visit her?I should right...for my Revenge?Is this really is for my Revenge?Or this is my real feeling?Finally I gave in and ring the bell.But nobody open the door for me...Emm waeyo?Just when I'm about to go home.Someone called me and I turned back.

 

"G-Dragon-ssi?"I turned back and saw a maid there.Why did she know my name?

 

"Neh.You know me?"I asked her back after answered her question

 

"Of course.The whole family know you because missy will always talked about you."she said to me.Chinja?Why did I feel happy?

 

"Jemkanmanyo.Let me open the door first."

 

Then she open the door and let me in.I asked her what happen to Yoona and she said that she is sick.Upon hearing that,I rush to her room and check her is she fine or not?The maid said that she is fine.she asked me take care of Yoona because the other maid are on their holiday and she need to go home to look after her sick mother for a while.I accept it and being left alone with Yoona in the room after she left.I just simply sit beside her quietly because I don't want to disturb her.Well her slleping face is also pretty...what am I thinking!Stop thinking those thing Kwon Jiyong,you approach her for Revenge...I don't know why but my mind stop while thinking about the Revenge.Did I really love her for Revenge...or I love her just because I love her?Aish I'm too tired to think about those thing anymore!I stop thinking and look at her again...I find she is pretty.Without my control,my hand went toward her face and swept off the hair that stuck on her cheek.She shivered a bit but didn't wake up.Phew thank goodness.Then my hand move on its own again.It lead me to her hand and hold it tighly,does not want to take off from her hand.I don't care about it anymore and just simply enjoy the sight in front of me.My eyes become heavier and heavier as the time flew.My sight become dark after a while.Then I find myself trap in a white room and spot a person there.I went toward the person and asked him where am I.

 

"Where am I?"I asked him.I think is aguy since his hair is like a typical boy's hair nowaday

 

"You are at your own world."he turned around and answered my question.The thing is he looks like me

 

"Who are you?"I asked him

 

"I'm you and you're me.We're both Kwon Jiyong."he said to me.What!he is me?

 

"M-m-mwuh-rag-go,y-you a-are me?"I said and I'm shuddering

 

"Yes I am."he replied me

 

"Don't joke with me."I replied him

 

"I didn't joke with you just now.I'm the Kwon Jiyong in your heart and you're the Kwon Jiyong in your mind.I know all of your feeling toward the other.Especially the girl call Im Yoona."he said to me.WTF is that what?

 

"Then why are you here?We're both Kwon Jiyong and now we're seperate?"I asked him

 

"Yes we're one.I come to let you know your feeling.Real Feeling."he said to me.What feeling?

 

"Mwuh?What feeling?"I asked him

 

"Your feeling toward Yoona."he said to me

 

"Well you don't need to tell me.I don't heve feeling toward her and..."I said to him but I'm speechless in the midst.Waeyo?

 

"And you just love her for Revenge?"he said to me

 

"Right just for Revenge."I replied him.Really is for Revenge?

 

"Don't lie to yourself.Kwon Jiyong.You feel nothing about the time with her?"he asked me anfd I just simply stand at there.Not knowing what to do

 

"You love her."he said to me and disappear from mt sight

 

"Wait."I shouted

 

"I already told you what is your true feeling.You're the one that make the decision."I heard someone said to me.I bet is him

 

I woke up and realise that I'm still in Yoona's room.I looked up at Yoona and saw she is still sleeping.I smile when I look the sight in front of me.Hope that I can see this everyday.He is right.The Kwon Jiyong in my heart is right.I'm really fell in love with this girl in front of me.But mianhee we aren't meant to be together.We're meant to be seperate from the start.I get out from her room and went toward the location where the 3 coffer are.I open all of them and took all the thing and place them in my bag.Well is simple to open since it lack of security.

 

"Mianhee.Yoona-ah.I'm really love you but...we aren't meant to be together."

 

Jiyong realise his feeling.

I know is kind of strange that he talking to his heart but...Mwuhlah.

Youngbae up next.

Pls subscribe and comment ^^