Appearance of Her

I'm So Sorry but I Love You

"Appa,umma don't leave me.Don't go !"I shouted to them while chasing after them.But...the distance between of us is increasing instead of reduce.Then a voice take me out from the place.

 

"Jiyong-ah gwenchana?"I woke up and saw Seunghyun hyung looking at me with a worry expression.

 

"Hyung...gwenchana."I replied to him.In fact I'm not okay at all but I don't want to let them worry about me.

 

"Jiyong-ah don't lie to me."Seunghyun hyung said to me and pulled me into hug.

 

"Nightmare about your parents again?"Seunghyun hyung said again.He's always good at reading my mind.

 

"Neh."I replied to him and tears are in my eyes.It had been 3 years...

 

Flashback...

 

"Appa don't leave me."I cried out loud when I saw appa lying at the hospital.

 

"Jiyong-ah...Don't cry."appa said to me and wiped off my tears.

 

" Umma already leave...you can't leave me alone here."I said and tears just burst out

 

"Jiyong-ah...mianhee.Live well and remember is the Im Family that made us become like this."appa said again.

 

"Hyun Suk-ah...I leave Jiyong to you."appa said to Hyun Suk hyung.

 

"Neh.I will."Hyun Suk replied to appa and I just cried at there.

 

 "Looks like is about time."appa said and close his eyes.

 

"Appa andwae !"I shouted at the lifeless body in front of me.

 

At that time,I lost the feeling toward other peoples.I don't feel sad when someone die or what anymore.My mind is full of Revenge.To the Im Family...who made the Kwon became nothing.They betrayed and cheated us.That made us didn't had enough money to pay for treat umma's ill...then she die.After the die of umma,appa beame a soulless man and fell sick...The 2 of them leave to the Heaven.You have to pay for your sins...IM !

 

But there are some persons that I willing to share with them.They are my brother.After the die of appa,Hyun Suk hyung bring to his house.When I arrived there,I saw 4 guys there and welcome me happily.They are Seunghyun hyung,Youngbae,Daesung and Seungri.Given that Hyun Suk hyung is busy.I spent a lot of time with them.At first I though they will keep asking me anout my life bu tthey didn't...They respect me.At first I didn't smile at all...just hide inside my room.But...I change.I realise that I laugh a lot with them.Daesung and Seungri will always make some jokes to high the atmosphere.Youngbae will worried about my health,he'll always make sure that I had eaten.And Seunghyun hyung will always be my side when I feel down.He will comfort me and let me to cry  the pain out...They really give me a family warm.

 

To start a new life,I change my name from Kwon Jiyong to G-Dragon.At first I didn't though about that but the guys said that I should do that.So they are the only one that know my real name.Even the school don't know about it.At school I'm G-Dragon,I seem like a cheerful and maybe cool student but at home...I back to Kwon Jiyong.The boy that hurt a lot.The boys also change their name at school but they just did for fun.Seunghyun hyung is TOP in school and True...he's good at everything.Youngbae is Taeyang,Daesung is D-Lite and Seungri is V.I.

 

End of Flashback...

 

"Cry it out."Seunghyun hyung said to me and I cried.We stayed like that for a long time.

 

"Mianhee hyung."I apologise to him since his uniform was wet because of me.

 

"Gwenchana.Hurry up and prepared okay.G-Dragon is waiting for you."Seunghyun hyung said to me and went out.

 

"Well G-Dragon lets go."I said to myself when I done preparing.

 

"Jiyong hyung hurry up and come."Seungri said to me and I went there.

 

After we finish our breakfast,we went to school.When we arrived there,the class is about to began so we faster our step and success to make it on time.When the bell ring,the teacher come in with a girl.The guys can't look away from her because she is really pretty.But I just simply look at her,instead of happy because of a goddess join our class,I don't know why but I'm feel angry toward her.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.Im Yoona immida."the girl introduce herself.So she is call Im Yoona...wait Im?

 

"Yoona?"a girl asked her,

 

"Omo Yuri."Yoona said to the girl-Kwon Yuri.The girl that Youngbae like but hide his feeling.

 

"So Yoona-ssi since you know Yuri-ssi.Go and sit beside her."the teacher said to Yoona and she bowed.

 

I wasn't paying attention to the class but to the girl-Im Yoona.Is she he daughter of Im Family?maybe yes or no?Then the lunch bell cut off my mind.I went to have lunch with the boys.I excuse to the toilet and stop my step when I feel something drop in front of me...Is some books and a girl is picking them up.So I helped her and she thanks to me.

 

"Kamsahamida."she thanks to me and I just nodded

 

"Yoona-ah there you are."I saw Yuri said and walk toward us.Wait...Yoona?

 

"Oh Yuri."Yoona said to Yuri.

 

"Ah...G-Dragon-ssi."Yuri greeted to me

 

"Kamsahamida G-Dragon-ssi."they said to me and walk off.

 

The rest time end fast.School time also but today I have duty.

 

"You guys go home first."I said to the boys

 

"Arasso.Call us if you have trouble."Seunghyun hyung said to me and they went home.

 

Then I began my duty to clean the class.I accidentally heard some conversation.I'm kind of curious because normally only me will stay behind for the duty.

 

"Yoona-ah are you sure?"

 

"Of course today is my duty.I have to do this."

 

"But what if there are sime prevent in school?"

 

"Don't worry."

 

"What are you doing here?"I asked them and saw Yoona and Yuri

 

"Oh G-Dragon-ssi."said by Yuri and they walk toward me.

 

"I have a favour."Yuri said to me.

 

"What is it?"I asked her and she told me to take care of Yoona.I accept because I want to know about her.

 

After that we just do our duty.We didn't talk a lot until we finsh the thing.

 

"Yoona-ssi.You come from rich family right?"I asked her.

 

"How did you know?"she asked me and I'm shock...Im?

 

"From Im Family?" I asked her again

 

"Neh."she said to me and my palm form a fist

 

"Gwenchana?"she asked me and my mind is full of anger

 

"Eh?Gwenchana."I said to her and fake a smile.

 

"G-Dragon-ssi annyeong.My driver had come.Err...do you want me to sent you?"she asked me...Of course is NO...Calm down right now is G-Dragon.

 

"Gwenchana I can back on my own."I said to her and smile

 

"Then annyeong."she said and walk away.

 

When she's gone.I change to Kwon Jiyong who is fill with Revenge.I smash the table and cursed.Then a smirk form on my face,,,The plan of revenge is decided now.

 

"Im you are the one that give me a chance to revenge on you.Lets begin our game."

 

 

First chapter is up.

I'm not good in writing a Revenge so forgive me if it is not good.

Pls Subscribe and comment ^^