Confusing Relationships

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nana looked back at those sparkling brown eyes she hadn’t made contact with for so long. Sooyoung lifted her right hand to the latter’s left face and started caressing it with her thumb in a circular motion.

 

Nana: um…Soo…I-I’m not….I don’t…. she turned away removing the hand that was on her face. I don’t think it’s a good time right now. I’m happy with what I have right now.

 

“Who am I joking, do I look like I’m fine with what’s around me right now?” Nana thought.

 

Sooyoung: haha of course, you have Lizzy right now, don’t you. Sooyoung smiled bitterly.

Nana: mm…

 

They went silent for a minute, to the extent where they could hear wind breeze.

 

Sooyoung: Nana, could you consider re-answering my question after some time? I can give you all the time you want. I’ll wait til you’re ready.

Nana: what question?

Sooyoung: about…being with me again.

 

Nana didn’t respond.

 

Sooyoung: please….I promise I will treat you right this time. She bit her lip until the latter finally nodded. A slight smile lit up on her face.

 

*beep beep* Sooyoung’s phone rang.

 

Sooyoung: hello?

“Sooyoung-ah, where are you?”

Sooyoung: I’m with an important person right now. Why?

“Important person.” Nana smiled unconsciously from the description Sooyoung gave.

“Who?”

Sooyoung: none of your business Taeng.

Taeyeon: yah~ she whined.

Sooyoung: aish. what’s up? I’m busy.

Taeyeon: I bought lunch for you and it’s getting cold.

Sooyoung: Can’t you just eat with the rest?

Taeyeon: yah! Choi Sooyoung! Can’t you give me the slightest respect? When I don’t buy you food you bug me to, when I do buy you food you don’t eat it?

Sooyoung: yah--- she got cut off.

Taeyeon: What am I to you? I’m not your servant! I don’t have to do this you know?! She shouted through the phone and ended the call.

 

Sooyoung was holding the phone away from her ear since Taeyeon’s voice was so loud.

 

Nana: I think you should go.

Sooyoung: no, it’s fine. It’s just Taeyeon.

Nana: I thought you were gonna give me some time anyways, why don’t you just go eat? I don’t want you guys to fight.

Sooyoung: ok. Your number is still the same right?

Nana: ne.

Sooyoung: I’ll call you.

Nana: mm…ah! By the way, I know it’s Lizzy’s fault to play with your friends, but can you please tell them to let it pass. She’s my friend afterall.

Sooyoung: ok

 

------------------------------

 

[Canteen]

 

Yuri: yah, Sooyoung’s here.

Sunny: yah! Hurry up!

Yoona: yah! Where have you been? Taeyeon’s mad. She went over to Sooyoung and whispered.

Sooyoung: I had something to do.

 

Sooyoung took a seat at their table beside Taeyeon, who was eating with her head down. Anyone could tell she was sad. Sooyoung started eating along with the rest. The general atmosphere was good, they ate and joked around, all except for one. Taeyeon didn’t say a word.

The majority of the group went to the toilet, leaving Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny at the table. Sunny was resting her chin on her hand while daydreaming. Taeyeon laid her head on her arms that were folded resting on the table, facing away from Sooyoung. Feeling guilty from her attitude earlier, Sooyoung moved herself closer to Taeyeon and did the same pose as her. She tapped Taeyeon on the shoulder, but got no response. She shook her arm, but the latter flinched.

 

Sooyoung: Taeyeon-ah~ she said with a cute voice.

 

Sooyoung stood up and took a seat on the other side of Taeyeon where she was facing, and posed like before, but facing each other. Taeyeon was pouting and tried to hide her face in her arms, until she felt a hand her hair.

 

Taeyeon: Don’t touch me.

 

Now it was Sooyoung’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter