Sweet Taxi Ride

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SURPRISE!!!!
I updated within 1 day!! HAHAHA
I really crammed to get this done, so I hope you'll like it  ^______^
There's NaLiz moments~~

 

---------------------------------------------

[Friday afternoon]

 

Nana: Lizzy-ah~ are you ready yet?! We’re gonna be late!!

Lizzy: I’m coming~ Hang on a sec, jeez. You’re so pushy unnie. She said as she brought her two full bags of luggage.

 

The bags were so big and heavy that Lizzy wobbled from side-to-side as she walked.

 

Nana: yah, why’d you bring so much stuff? We’re only going for two days.

Lizzy: I brought snacks for us to eat during the long trip. She giggled.

Nana: eugh, let’s go. The taxi’s here.

 

Nana turned to the door with her backpack as Lizzy continued to struggle with hers.

 

Nana: aish! She hurried over to Lizzy and forcefully grabbed one of the bags.

Lizzy: unnie, it’s ok, I don’t wanna break your arm.

Nana: Unlike you Lizzy, I’m strong. She left with the two baggage, walking in a sturdy form.

 

“Wow she’s strong. Why is she weak at times, but strong at others? Weird.” Lizzy thought.

 

[Taxi]

 

Nana got on the taxi first and sat at the rightest seat of the three seats available. Lizzy entering next sat in the middle to be closer to Nana, while leaving her ‘snack bag’ on her left.

 

Lizzy: unnie! Wanna eat this? She held up a packet of prawn crackers.

Nana: No.

Lizzy: It’s yummy!

Nana: I’m not hungry.

Lizzy: ok. She said as she threw a cracker into her drooling mouth. Ah~ delicious! She her outer lips clean.

 

Nana tried ignoring the crunching sounds that originated from Lizzy’s mouth and looked out the window of the Korea scenery. Constantly glancing at Lizzy’s crackers which entered one by one. When half of the crackers were gone, Nana started gulping and a drip of saliva leaked out of Nana’s left lip. Suddenly Nana felt a warm touch on her. Nana’s eyes widened from the sudden contact. It was Lizzy’s finger. Lizzy gently starting from the left corner of the lip guided her finger down the outline of Nana’s soft lips, wiping Nana’s drool off with her index finger. Lizzy smiled, pleased with what she had done.

 

Lizzy: Jya~ she held a cracker at the entrance of Nana’s mouth.

 

Unconsciously and slowly, Nana’s lips parted for the food, which soon entered, freeing her from the desire. 

 

Lizzy: If you wanna eat, just take it. I brought it for BOTH of us. She emphasised on ‘both’.

Nana: ne~ she smiled slightly in embarrassment.

Lizzy: ah~ she said as she brought another piece to Nana’s mouth.

 

This time Nana was more natural in taking Lizzy’s offer. She grabbed the cracker with her perfectly white teeth and grinned at Lizzy, giving her a moon-crescent eye smile.

 

Nana: gomawo~ she said with full.

 

“God, she is freaking gorgeous.” Lizzy thought as she dipped her hand into the packet again while looking at Nana. She grabbed a rather soft cracker which felt…warm, but she decided to ignore it, it was probably just herself heating up. Bringi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter