Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes

 

“HAHA! HEY KRIS! WHAT’S THAT PINK THING ON YOUR LOCKER?!”

A loud roar of laugher followed my loud friend Chanyeols’ exclamation.

I turned my heard towards the wall of lockers to see what was so funny, and Chanyeol was right. In the top left corner of my puke colored locker was a cute pink sticky note.

 

I pulled it off the locker to examine the alien object and the laugher rose behind me, but I paid no mind.

 

Kris,

            Have a good second day of school ^^

-Panda

 

The corner of my lips twitched like they wanted to smile but I suppressed the feeling. I shoved the tiny piece of paper in my pocket and spun around to see my friends starting to cool down from their fit of laughter.

“SO WHAT DID IT SAY?!” Chanyeol yelled.

I simply raised my hand and calmly told him to stop yelling. He muttered a barely audible “sorry” with that deep voice of his and shrunk to the back of the crowd.

“What did  it say Kris?” asked my Kyungsoo, wiping one of his large eyes, no doubt ably from tears of laughter.

“Nothing. It was blank. Some kid probably stuck it on a random locker,” I replied coolly. The group of what Im guess was ten people just nodded dumbly.

I rolled my eyes at the large crowd and headed off to my first class. We all chatted as we went down the hall, but when I turned to go into my home room and only Suho and Luhan entered with me, the remainder of the groups’ eyes all shot wide at the exact same second with the realization that that needed to get to class. They tripped over each other’s feet and bolted to their classes which they were probably going to be late for.

The sight was so comedic the three of us laughed together then took our seats.

~the next day~

“HEY KRIS! ONE OF THOSE PINK THINGS ARE ON YOUR LOCKER AGAIN!”

Once again, I looked over to see a pink sticky note on the top left corner of my locker. A few chuckles came from behind me, seeing as half of those who were with me yesterday had left. The smarter ones, (being D.O, Sehun and others) realized if they don’t wanted detention every day, they better get to class instead of following me. Now, my crowd consisted of Luhan, Suho, (who are both in my first class anyway) Lay, Kai and of course, Chanyeol.

 

Smile more :)

-Panda

 

This made me smile. Not just smile, but full out grin. Upon reading the note, my eye caught sight of something I hadn’t noticed the first time. In the bottom right corner, there was a small black and white panda face. (A/N like that except kink and on a sticky note lol) It looked like a cell phone charm with its simplicity and cute appearance.

Although the notes reeked of femininity, something told me that these notes weren’t from a girl.

Just a hunch.


 

The notes continued every day. Now, I was usually alone in the morning, granting me some freedom and ability to react to the pink slips.

They never failed to make me smile.

Some, even made me laugh of loud.

They always said something cute like “The special in the cafeteria is Sloppy Joes. I would avoid them if you don’t want any ‘problems’ during the final period, “or, “You looked very handsome yesterday. Just like everyday ^^”

Now, some people would have found these anonymous “panda” notes creepy and annoying, but to me, when I read that piece of paper in the morning, it feels like someone opened a pit in my stomach and warmth takes over my entire body, its core being my thumping heart.

Someone’s unfamiliar voice pulled me out of my trance.

“You’re not even going to try and find out who’s been writing those notes?” the voice said. I turned to my right to see a boy, shorter than me (obviously), with a slightly irritated look on his face.

I was startled by his tone but I quickly recovered. Sort of.

“W-well I guess I n-n-never put much e-effort into it…” I stuttered. Nice one, Kris.

“Well that person sure puts a lot of effort into putting those there every day,” he snapped, shutting his locker. I never even noticed he was the locker directly beside mine…

He shook his hand and apologized, sticking out his hand and introduced himself.

“My name’s Chen. Sorry the first time I talk to you was like this,” he apologized sincerely.

“It’s fine,” I replied.

There was a moment of silence before Chen said one thing that made me almost lose my balance.

“Come twenty minutes before you normally do. Maybe you’ll catch a certain ‘panda’”


Ten minutes early, just like that kid yesterday said and he was right. There, in front of my locker was a tall, dark haired boy leaning against my locker writing on a piece of pink paper.

“Hey, panda,” I called. The boy in front of my locker jumped and dropped his pen, almost losing his balance. He whipped his head towards me and looked for any kind of escape route but I was already approaching him.  He stood there, watching me come towards him, clearly terrified but I took the time to inspect his features.

He had jet black hair and a cute face. About as tall as me, which is surprising. As well as dark double eye lids, which I’m guessing where the “panda” nickname came from.

He stood there and hung his head and I watched him roll his feet and act ashamed.

“S-s-sorry I was just…” he started. His voiced sounded like it was going to crack any moment. I smiled at how god-damn cute he was a lifted his chin.

“Don’t apologize,” I said sincerely, looking directly into his eyes. He shifted uncomfortably and I released him. He took a step away and looked up to meet my eyes.

So cute.

“I just…really like to see your smile and I thought the notes would make you smile so I put them up every but I gue-“ I forced him to shut up by putting my lips on his. I didn’t even try and kiss him too much, I was just trying to get him to stop talking, and it worked. I held his face by his chin and moved my lips against his while he just stood there and took it. I pulled away slowly but I started to panic.

Crap! That was probably his first kiss! Its must’ve been by the way he reacted but-

All my worries washed away when I saw this kids face. His cheeks were absolutely red but the grin of his face which looked like it almost hurt him to smile so large told me he didn’t mind my sudden action.

I looked around us and people were just now starting to appear in the school and head to their next class.

“What’s your first class?” I asked.

“Same as yours…” he trailed off.

“Oh…” I felt bad for not even noticing this kid before but I quickly grabbed his hand and started walking towards the class room. He looked panicked and worried about other people seeing but I squeezed his hand to assure him it was fine and he relaxed.

“You’re not going to stop writing the notes now….are you?”

“Of course not.”

-----------------------------------------

Sorry if this is crap Dx I wrote it out at school for like two weeks and then wrote the ending super rush-like. Soo yeah hope you like it? Pleasepleasepleaseplease comment and subscribe. I love the new comments notification so much it really makes my entire day when I see it ^^ 

Got Tumblr?:) http://algabuh.tumblr.com/