Scary Bunny

Bunny can be scary too!

 

Kibum and Jonghyun’s promotions are finally over and they were been given a week to rest. Jinki is never been happier thinking that he can finally spend more time with his boyfriend.

 

“Bummie, let’s watch movie together.” Jinki asked Kibum while the other is checking his closet for a nice outfit to wear.

 

“Sorry baby, the producer wants to have a dinner with me and Jong tonight. They said it’s to celebrate our success.” Kibum smiled innocently. Jinki pouted.

 

“But I’ll be all alone tonight." Jinki complained. "Minho and Taemin are going out too.” He added.

 

"Baby, you know we can't say no to the boss's request." Kibum answered, almost finished returning his clothes after he had chosen a good one to wear for the day. “I promise to go back soon.”

 

“Well if that’s the case.” Jinki grinned, thinking about how to spend their night when Kibum returns.

 

Later that night, Kibum is still outside and Jinki is still waiting alone in the house. Minho and Taemin went out with their friends and told him they would be late. He’s been calling Kibum many times, but the younger is not answering his phone.

 

He sighed.

 

*****

 

The next day he looked so tired. Eyes are dark because he didn’t sleep last night. Kibum didn’t return, also Jonghyun. Where the hell are they?

 

He was about to go to the kitchen when the front door opened. Kibum and Jonghyun arrived.

 

“We’re home!” Kibum shouted so that everybody inside could hear. Jinki came rushing to his boyfriend who looks so tired and sleepy too.

 

“Bummie what happened to you? I called you many times, I even mailed you but no answer.” He said, while hugging Kibum tight.

 

“Baby I’m okay. Something happened last night and we needed to go to the police headquarters to report the incident.”

 

“Why? What happened?” Jinki asked worried.

 

“Nothing serious hyung. Some drunk group of men just bumped into Kibum and started a fight.” Jonghyun answered. Jinki couldn’t help but worry more after hearing what Jonghyun said,

 

“Are you okay Bummie? Did they hurt you?” He checked his boyfriend's body for bruises or cuts, he felt relaxed that he didn't find any.

 

“I’m fine.” The younger answered. “But, you wouldn’t believe it Jong saved me!” He said in excitement. Jinki’s mood turned dark. ‘Jonghyun again!’ he murmured silently.

 

“It’s not a big deal. I was just there to help.” Jonghyun said while Kibum tells everybody what happened at the bar last night and how Jonghyun saved him. They had finished their breakfast and all are in the living room listening to Kibum’s tale.

 

“It is!” Kibum uttered. “He scared the gangsters at the bar after he gave punched and kicked them one by one. He’s so cool everybody was like staring at him the whole time.” Jonghyun just smiled. The two dongsaeng amazed and gave the older two thumbs up.

 

“That’s really cool hyung.” Taemin said giving him applause. Minho nodded in agreement.

 

“And he has a very toned body, I just noticed it last night! Since when did you become like that?” Kibum continued complimenting the smaller.

 

While all was looking at Jonghyun like he is some kind of a super hero, Jinki on the other hand is cursing him inside. The way Kibum complimented the smaller and slightly touching his muscles, Jinki’s jealousy is hurting him too much. Why are they only praising the smaller? Jinki can be cool and y too! His body can be like Jonghyun too.

 

You guys wait and see, he told himself. ‘I can be y and strong too that all of you would just look at me and me only’.

 

*****

 

Jinki had enough of this ‘Jonghyun is cool, Jonghyun is y’ compliments from his dongsaengs especially Kibum. He had a plan he thought overnight. His goal is to be cooler and ier than the dino and get all Kibum’s attention by himself.

 

He started working out, do diet like eating only chicken s for breakfast lunch and dinner. He’s making it a routine everyday even when they have practice.

 

Few days after, his groupmate noticed Jinki’s routine. They were happy about it and said it is good for the leader’s health though Kibum is a bit worried that Jinki is overdoing it. He knew his baby sometimes do things without thinking and maybe this working out is one of them.

 

“Hey baby, I think you should not overdo it. I mean the work out.” Kibum said one morning while he is preparing their breakfast. “Gym is good and so as diet, but I think your eating less. You should eat enough to gain energy you know.”

 

“I’m fine Bummie, but thanks for worrying about me.” He kissed Kibum and waved goodbye. The younger sighed. He can’t help but worry.

 

*****

 

“You’re here again?” His trainer said. “You’ve been coming here almost everyday aren’t your group busy practicing?”

 

“Yes we are.” Jinki answered. “But look at my body, I still have fats in here and my chest is not so toned yet. I think I need to workout more.” The trainer just sighed and didn’t say anything.

 

“I think I need to add more weight to it.” Jinki said, the tainer started to worry. The older looks pale and tired and sleepy.

 

*****

 

After Jinki skipped dinner did weight lifting and jogged in the morning, it’s surprising that he still manages to attend the practice until late night. Everyone inside the room are silent and just looking at the older on the side. He was told by Kibum to skip the practice because he looked exhausted and tired but Jinki won’t listen and said he is fine. The younger got tired of telling his boyfriend so he just let him do what he wants.

 

*****

 

“Let’s stop by at the convinience store.” Kibum said while on their way home. They finished their schedule and practice around two in the morning and everyone is so tired and sleepy. The diva wanted something to drink so they parked at the nearest store that they saw on the way home.

 

“You don’t have to go with me I’ll just buy some drinks for us.” Kibum said when he went outside the van. But of course Jinki will not allow Kibum to go alone so he followed.

 

“I’ll go with you, Bummie.” He smiled.

 

“You look so pale and sleepy, I’m fine don’t worry. Besides, look. There’s no other person inside the store so I’ll be okay people won’t recognize me.” He said but still Jinki insisted.

 

“Fine, if you want.” Kibum gave up.

 

There was no other costumer inside the store, only the two of them. Kibum  went straight to hot drinks stand and took six hot coffee for them all. Jinki is just at his back taking everything that Kibum carries to his basket. When they are done, they went to the cashier to pay.

 

There was sudden noise when a group of drunk men came inside the store. Kibum recognized them soon as they enter and told Jinki that they were the one’s who bumped in Kibum on the bar last time. The diva got nervous when his and the leader of the gangs eyes met. The leader came near them.

 

“Well well. We meet again Kitty.” The leader said, trying to come near Kibum but Jinki covered his boyfriend.

 

“Um I think Kibum doesn’t want you to touch him.” Jinki uttered. He’s been feeling dizzy ever since they went out of the van, but he didn’t tell the younger afraid that it woud just worry him.

 

“Oh, you changed your boyfriend? Sad. I think the smaller man is stronger than this fluffy-like guy.” Jinki didn’t understand clearly what the man said but he understand that the man is referring to Jonghyun, making him think that the guy is comparing him to the dino and he got irritated. Though he feels like he would pass out soon he managed to stand still, shooting glares at the group of men.

 

“Hey, don’t make me get angry or you would go back to the prison.” Jinki uttered with a little high voice. The man infront got pissed and faced Jinki. Kibum was at the back feeling worried about the situation that they are in. They should’ve parked the car in front of the store so that they can call for help when it is needed but they were late.

 

“Why you...!” Bang! A fist fell on the gangsters face made him mewl for pain. Jinki is satisfied about the punch and smirked at Kibum. When he turn his head to face the gangster again, a punch was return to him, stronger that he knocked out on the floor.

 

“Jinki! Jinki!”

 

The exact moment, group of policemen whom the staff secretly called came at the scene and Jinki was rushed at the nearest hospital.

 

*****

 

The next day. Jinki woke up inside his own room. On the side of the bed, there is Kibum sleeping. Jinki smiled but felt a little pain on his nose.

 

“Ouch!” Kibum woke up after hearing Jinki’s voice.

 

“Jinki!” Kibum uttered, worried. “Are you okay? Is it painful?”

 

“I’m fine bummie.” Jinki answered. “What happened?”

 

“You passed out at the convience store we had to rush you to the hospital. But they said you’re fine and you’re just tired and lack of sleep. Plus the punch that you received.” Kibum says while patting the elder’s head. “I told you, you should take care of your health and you were overdoing things lately but you won’t listen look at what happened.”

 

“Bummie, please let’s not fight. I’m in pain.” Jinki pouted.

 

“I was so worried you scared me to death last night!” was only Kibum could say. Jinki smiled.

 

“Really? You’re worried about me?” He asked.

 

“Of course I am, you jerk!” Kibum shouted. “Never do that again just to impress me because it won’t work.” Jinki felt a little pain after hearing his lover’s words. Kibum felt sorry for the elder.

 

“I mean, you don’t have to impress me you know.” Kibum started. “I love you as you are. I love that you are as soft as dubu and as cute as a bunny. That make me want to take care of you like my little baby you know. I thought you knew about that a long time ago that’s why I am with you and not with Jong.”

 

“Bummie I’m sorry. I just thought you prefer someone like Jong whom you can depend on to. I won’t do it again.” Jinki explained. Kibum smiled at his lover being like a kid who wanted some attention.

 

“I’m sorry too baby. For not spending more time with you lately. I’ve been busy but I know I should also have time for us.” Kibum kissed Jinki’s forehead.

 

“It’s okay.” Jinki smiled. “I can have more of your time now that I need someone to take care of me while I’m in pain and in bed.” He said grinning. Kibum gave him a light punch.

 

“Of course I will.” Kibum answered. “But you know, our new single will be out soon and we have an out of the country performances in the next three days so you'll have to wait when we return. I’m sad you won’t be able to go with us and perform. But I’ll see you when we get back.” Jinki suddenly remembered their schedule for the month and felt bad.

 

“Oh no. Not again!” He said while Kibum just laughed at his boyfriend’s shocked face.

 

*****

A/N Thanks for the comments and for subscribing. I'm really sorry it took me longer to update. I was busy and in pain because a family member passed away =(

 

I think this didn't end as funny as I want it to be and I'm sorry for that. For those who still like to read my other OnKey fanfic, pls feel free to browse^^. I'm finishing 'Our next life' soon and will post the first Chapter of 'Stupid Cupid' - this one will focus on OnHo but I still an OnKey pairing, keke^^.

 

Thanks again XD