Jealous Bunny

Bunny can be scary too!

 

Jinki likes Kibum. He loves the younger so much that he want all of Kibum’s attention by himself. Selfish? No. Jealous? Yes.

 

He can’t be secured when Kibum is with Jonghyun, the younger’s bestfriend. Though Jinki is the boyfriend, Kibum would always hang out with the dino.

 

Everytime they’re on interviews or on tv there will always be JongKey moments. He actually hates to see those photos of the two holding hands and smiling at each other. Fan service they call it. To Jinki it’s more of like a knife that is stabbing his heart slowly.

 

What can he do? He can’t do fan service with Kibum because they might end up admitting their relationship in public. There is always something whenever their eyes meet that leads them to end up staying awake all night, the reason that they don’t come near each other or look at each other when there are people around.

 

“Bummie!” Jinki came rushing at Kibum’s room almost sliding his foot that made him crashed to the wall.

 

“Jinki!” Kibum panicked. “Are you alright?” He asked the older who is rubbing his head that hit the wall.

 

“Ouch! Hehe, I’m fine baby.” He smiled and hugged Kibum tighter. “I missed you.”

 

Kibum smiled. “Missed you too.” He said. “But I need to go out again. I have a meeting with the management.” Jinki pouted.

 

“Why so sudden? You’ve just arrived from your parent’s house. I’ve never seen you for three days and you’re leaving me again?” He said acting like a child.

 

“Aigoo, baby is so cute.” Kibum cupped his boyfriend’s face and rubbed their nose. Jinki likes it when Kibum do such things. “it was just three days and we’ve talked on the phone everyday, you mailed me many times we even video call.” He chuckled. “Don’t worry, we’ll be back before dinner.”

 

“We?” Jinki asked confused.

 

“Yes, me and Jong. Didn’t the manager told you about it?”

 

“About what?”

 

“We’ll be releasing a song this October, me and Jong. It will be used in a commercial.” Kibum explained. “Oh I have to go, see you later.” He then kissed the older who is still surprised at the news.

 

“Bu-but…why is it Jonghyun again?” He asked but the younger was already outside.

 

*****

 

“Bummie, you’re spending less time with me anymore.” The older murmured at Kibum’s back while the younger is busy preparing the group’s dinner.

 

The two are busy with the recordings for their duet song to be release early October that made them spends more time together and Jinki doesn’t like it. Kibum is his boyfriend and he’s jealous to death seeing the younger with other guy especially when it’s Jonghyun who loves to cuddle with Kibum.

 

Kibum faced his boyfriend who’s showing him his saddest face thinking that it would make the younger feel guilty. “It’s not like that baby, but you know how difficult it is to get free time especially when you're doing a recordings and all. We need a lot of preparation.”

 

Jinki nodded sighing. He knows exactly what Kibum is saying. “I hope you finish your recording soon. But after that there will promotions and you will be busier. Ugh! Why didn’t I get the chance to do a duet with my Bummie and not that dinoman?”

 

Kibum chuckled. “Jealous Jinki acts funny. Look at your face so serious right now.” Jinki pouted.

 

“Don’t worry after all this we’ll have more time together.” Jinki grinned.

 

“Like we could cuddle all day and night?”

 

“Sure, of course.” The older felt relieved, a little.

 

*****

 

After a month of preparations and promoting, Kibum and Jonghyun’s single was out in the market and they are almost done with everything. Jinki is more than happy for that day to happen. He misses his Bummie so much. And even if how many times he tell himself not to be jealous about the two, he still is head over heals jealous that he make sure to check their schedule and every performances they do. He knew though that he couldn’t possibly separate the two because obviously, Jonghyun is Kibum’s bestfriend. They confine with each other, talk about personal life, secrets and all that even the younger can't tell him. Anyway, Kibum is his boyfriend and he should be more than happy about that.

 

Jinki hisses, murmuring silently on the couch while watching the two perform on tv. Minho and Taemin can’t help but hide their giggles while looking at their leader being all like a child whose candy was stolen.

 

“Why?” Jinki looked at the two whose eyes are on him.

 

“Nothing hyung.” Taemin can’t stop giggling. “ Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately? You’re acting different.”

 

“I always check myself in the mirror I don’t see any difference though.” Jinki said confused.

 

“You’re like cursing each time you see Jonghyun hyung with Kibum.” Minho added.

 

“I’m not! Besides, Kibum will never leave me for Jonghyun they are just bestfriends, workmates. They would never date each other because Kibum loves me so much he will never leave me…”

 

“Haha!” The two laughed at their leader. “You’re so jealous! Hundred percent jealous!” Jinki throw pillows to his dongsaengs in anger and then return his eyes on tv whispering.

 

‘I’m not jealous! I’m not jealous!’ Though he knows he really is.

 

*****

A/N Sorry guys, I said I would post it soon but it took me days. Anyway, I divided it into to parts because I think it's too long for a oneshot (or not, keke). I'm sleepy and it's 2am in JP so I'll post the final chappie tomorrow, neh^^

 

Thanks for subscribing and for reading this and also for commenting^^

 

By the way, you guys don't know this but I am collecting OnKey photocards, my lucifer Key arrived today. I'm just happy, keke^^