During his College days

Dreamer

Four years have passed and Minho was now in college. He stays at the club not as a busboy but now as a host to entertain his guests.

He quit his volunteer and decides that he would never return home ever again. 

So one night he was walking around the town of his college after his part time job and a bit groggy from all the drinks. He was ready to pass out when he bumps into a stranger.

Excuse me.

Minho?

Huh?

Minho looks up and see Nickhun staring at him with wide eyes. 

What is Nickhun doing here? Another hullucination?

and then he passes out.

The next morning Minho wakes up to a lit up room with expensive furniture and a clear night view.

Ah! Classes. what do I do? What time is it?

He jumps up with a sudden headache and moans in pain. Nickhun walks in with aspirin and water in his hand. Minho looks at him confusedly and decides that it must be another dream and closes his eyes again. 

Minho wake up. Don't pass out on me again.

Realizing that this is reality. Minho slowly gets up.

What time is it?

11:47 at night

How long was I sleeping?

about a whole day

what?! what about school.

I called them to let them know you had a fever and couldn't come to class.

You know what school I go to?

Kinda. Since I do go to the same college and major in similar subjects.

Oh.

The awkward silence was deafening. The star lit sky looked as if it was hiding something important covering itself with gorgeous jewels. Nickhun slowly gets up and walks out of the room. Minho gets dressed and decides to sneak into the dorms. He walks out without getting stalled for a second.

Where were you? Why didn't you answer your phone? Why didn't you call me? Who were you with? What were you doing? How did you get back? Are you ok? Were you robbed? Did someone attack you? Why do you stink?

Whoa. Slow down. I had a little too much to drink at the club and are you my mom?

No but I'm your roommate and if you get slashed to death I'm partly responsible.

Taecyeon was furious with Minho's childish act and his selfishness. He was worried that his long time friend would be picked off the street and sold off to a foreign country and never come back to see his family and friends. Promising to protect the naive little brat, Taecyeon just couldn't leave Minho go to a college on the other side of the country and disappear without a word. This being a disadvantage for Minho who wanted to leave from his burdens and responsiblities, he has to put up with this for another four years.

Quit. Those old ladies are driving you crazy and killing your kidneys.

Even if you major in medical studies doesn't mean I have to be healthy and live long like you. I even excercise aren't you even remotley satisfied about that?

Taecyeon couldn't say anything to that.

Well if you want to do well with you astronomy studies you should start looking at real stars not hallucinating them!

It's just a random subject I chose. I just didn't want to be stressed after highschool. It doesn't really have anything to do with me.

Ok, change the subject. Krystal was hanging around this school. Doesn't she attend the community college around your house. Why is she waiting in front of this big ivy league school. Did she get accepted. Wait, no. I know why. Nickhun goes to this school right? I heard about this mysterious guy, pretty friendly, who is so handsome to the point that even guys fall for him. I thought he described Nickhun exactly and he's the only reason why Krystal would be so adamant about waiting for her "love".

Don't say nonsense. There are other good looking guys out there who could resemble 2PM.

True True. Why doesn't she change to Shinee instead? Then I'll have a reason to talk about my beloved SNSD.

No you just stalk them, creep.

Shh.

After laughing 2 hours straight while drinking some beer, (Don't ask how they got some they just did.) Both of them passed out with one leg on top of each other.

Taecyeon dreamed about his SNSD harem and Minho dreamed about how to plan avoiding Nickhun for the time being.