Accompany

You're My Melody

 

“Sehun-ah… wake up now or else we’ll be late in school.” Luhan said, trying to wake up the lazy-head Sehun on the bed.  

“Okaaaaaaaaayyyy… I’m… going… to… take the… shower first….” Sehun said half-awake.

Sehun walks towards the bathroom with his eyes closed and opens the shower. Meanwhile, Luhan goes down to cook their breakfast to save some time.

He hurriedly cooks some egg and toast bread. While Sehun is not yet finished, he manages to cook some bacon for them to eat.

Just in time, Sehun is done taking a bath and is already at his uniform.

“I’ll go and take my bath too, so you go there and your breakfast, okay? Hurry up. We’ll be late at this rate.”  Luhan said as he met Sehun at the doorstep.

Sehun didn’t even have the chance to answer back and just drying his hair while going down stairs. He looked at the foods in the table and goes towards the fridge. He get some water and mix an orange juice with it.

He gets two glasses of water and puts in the table and waits for Luhan.

Luhan didn’t take too long in taking a bath and putting his uniform on. He gets his bag and goes down in the kitchen, just to see Sehun waiting for him.

“You haven’t eaten yet?” He said and sits down in front of Sehun.

“I haven’t. I’m waiting for you, of course.” Sehun replied and started to munch the “toast-sandwich.” Yeah… it’s he uses the toast and the fried egg as a ham.

They ate their food as fast as possible, drinks their juice as fast as possible and goes to school as fast as possible.


 

Eventually they arrived in their school and sits down in the vacant seats in the back.

“Hey!! I heard that we’ll have a transferee today.” Kris shouted in the whole classroom.

“Eyy… can’t you lower your voice a little? Ahhh... It’s so annoying.” Sooyoung said in annoyance. “But… is it a guy?”

“No. It’s a girl.” Kris said in a lower tone.

Sooyoung and the other girls were disappointed upon hearing that it was a girl. They’re expecting for another guy, of course. But the guys roared upon hearing Kris (glorious) news that sparks interest to Luhan and Sehun at the back.

“Luhan, what do you think of that girl? Do you think she’ll be pretty, y, or hot?” Sehun whispers.

Luhan hits Sehun’s forehead and said, “You jerk. You always looks at that kind of girl, why not Taeyeon then?”

“Taeyeon?!!” Sehun growled, “I like tall girls too.”

Luhan chuckles and quickly fixes the chair and table as the whole class did the same upon seeing their homeroom teacher with his long stick.

“I think everyone knows right? We have a transfer student. She’s a girl like every guy in this room anticipating,” The students laughs a little. “Now, Miss, please get inside and introduce yourself.”

The girl slowly walks in front of everyone.

The boy’s eyes widen as a petite figure with a long-black-shiny hair flaunts. The girl bows and started talking.

“Hello everyone. My name is Tiffany. Fany, Tiff, Tiffy, or anything, you can just call me anything that’s comfortable for you to call to me,” She smiles, revealing her eye smile. “I like pink, and I like music the most. I can play the flute. That’s all.”

“Tiffany-shi, you can sit down there at the far left corner.” The homeroom teacher instructed and Tiffany follows.

Luhan can’t take his eyes of her upon entering the room and actually sitting beside her. Sehun taps him to get his senses back and looks straight to listen to the homeroom teacher.

As their homeroom teacher discussing some not-so-important things, Luhan always takes glances to Tiffany and would always get shouted by the teacher as he was always caught not listening to him.

It was Luhan’s first time to be shouted and heard his name to be broadcasted in room and humiliate.


 

Break time.

“Luhan, let’s go get some snacks.” Sehun said.

“Okay.” Luhan replied and got up to his seat and follows Sehun.

They bought juice, sandwiches and some lollipops. Luhan bought things for two. Sehun looks at him weirdly and asked him why he has a lot to buy.

“Hmm? Nothing. I just want to eat more. It’s what you like, right? For me to gain some weight.” Luhan replied and bites the sandwich while walking to their classroom.

They arrived at their classroom just to see Tiffany being crowded by some boys.

“Where do you come from?” Kris asked.

“What’s your perfume?” D.O asked.

“Are you a big eater?” Kai asked and bites his burger.

“Or—“Baekhyun was cut by Jessica by hitting his head.

“Do you think she’ll answer all of your non-sense?! Huh?!” Jessica glared at them while her arms crossed.

The boys quickly scramble and go away from Tiffany. Jessica pulls Luhan seat and sits down beside Tiffany.

“My name’s Jessica. It’s nice to meet you.” And offers a hand shake.

Tiffany gladly accepts.

“You said you can play the flute right?” Jessica asked.

Sehun and Luhan were there to eat their food. Luhan just sits on top of the table to eat the food.

While Sehun is not looking, he secretly asked Jessica to give it to Tiffany, thus cutting Tiffany and Jessica’s conversation.

Tiffany was about to answer the question when Jessica turns back on her.

“What?!!” Jessica asked in disrupt.

But Luhan calmly answered, “Could you please give this to Tiffany? Just say that it’s your welcome gift to her. Hm?”

Jessica looked at the sandwich and the juice and takes it.

“I’m sorry. Hehehe.” Jessica said and Tiffany laughs it out.

“Oh. Here’s a sandwich and a juice for you. Take it.” Jessica hands it over and Tiffany accepts it.

“Thank you!” Tiffany said.

“So… you said you can play flute right?”

“Mmm. I can. I learned it when I was still a kid. What about you?”

“Ey… I know how to smash things up. Hahaha. I can… just sing. I’m not gifted when it comes to musical instruments.”

And they continued they conversations like that. Luhan was too happy seeing Tiffany eating his food-given sandwich.

Sehun took a glance at Luhan and saw the sandwich is gone.

“Where’s the other one?”

“I ate it.” Luhan lied.

Sehun’s eyes widen in disbelief.

“Is my best friend finally eating a lot? This has to be a dream.” He thought to himself.


School hours passed by like that, Luhan, always taking a glance at Tiffany. But Tiffany not noticing it that Luhan would always look at him.

Sehun rushes out because of their sudden band practice which made Luhan alone. Luhan left the school and walks home.

He crossed his arms while looking at the sky. He looks left and right and suddenly, he saw Tiffany and Jessica in an intersection, bidding their farewell as they parted their ways.

Jessica turns to the left while Tiffany walks straight.

Luhan thought of following Tiffany. But erases the thought of it and runs towards her.

“Hello.” Luhan said and smiles.

Tiffany looks back and saw him.

“H-hi…” Tiffany replied while fixing her hair.

Luhan was too nervous to continue.

“My name is Luhan. I was your seatmate earlier… ahehehehe.” Luhan tries to laugh and he succeeded.

Tiffany bows a little, “It’s nice to meet you.” The wind blows and the leaves falls.

“Shall… walk you home?” Luhan scratches his head upon the awkward offer. “Hehehe… you don’t have to say yes if you don’t want too…”

“Okay.” Tiffany agrees and smiles and looks towards her direction and started to walk.

Luhan smiles widely and follows her.

“Say… you play flute right?” Luhan asked.

“Mmmm. What about you? What instrument can you play?” Tiffany asked and looks at him.

“Me? I can play piano.” Luhan blushed as Tiffany looks at him.

“Wow. You’re amazing."

“Why is that?”

“I tried studying piano too, because it makes a lot of cool music. What makes you like them?”

“Mmm… it’s just its sparks my interest on it. I bought a keyboard and learn it myself.”

Tiffany nods and smiles while looking down.

They continue to walk. Wind blowing and leaves falling. Luhan looks at Tiffany with a smile on his face. Tiffany noticed it and looks at him too.

“Is there any problem?” Tiffany asked blankly.

“You finally noticed.” Luhan smiled.

“Huh?”

“It’s nothing.”

Luhan walked faster. Leaving Tiffany in a blank state of mind.

Tiffany caught up in him.

“Can you play piano for me?” Tiffany asked in a nice tone.

Luhan nods, “Okay. But… I’ll have to prepare for it if I’ll play it in front of you.” And smiles after he finishes his sentence.

Tiffany smiles as she looks away.

“You should play your flute to me too.” Luhan demands.

“Okay. I’ll have to prepare for it too.”

They laughed.

Not noticing they arrived in front of Tiffany’s house.

“This is where I live. Thank you for accompanying me, Luhan.” Tiffany smiles, enough to her eye-smile to be seen.

“No worries. And you’re welcome.” Luhan smiles upon answering.

And Tiffany opens their small gate and enters her house. Luhan just watched her enter the house. After the door shut, he leaves to go home.

Luhan walks only a few meters and started jumping like crazy and shouting. After all that shouting mess, he runs at full speed and goes home.


 

As he walks home, he happens to encounter Sehun who had a sweaty look and a tired face.

He approaches him and taps his .

“Tired?” Luhan asked with a smile on his face that he can’t get off.

“Mmm. So tired, very, very tired.” Sehun replied.

Sehun noticed Luhan’s excited-face which made him look confused.

“Did something happen?” Sehun asked.

“Hmm? There’s none. Ahehehehehehe.” Luhan laughs and skips as he walks.

Sehun looks really confused but shakes it of and follows Luhan. But Luhan runs full speed, thus Sehun runs full speed too despite the tiredness that he’s feeling right now.


Meanwhile, at home, Tiffany goes to her room and lies down with a straight face.

She saw the flute and reluctantly goes towards it and grabs it.

 

“What piece would be nice to play to you, huh?” Tiffany smiles at the thought it.


As Sehun and Luhan arrived, Luhan immediately runs towards his keyboard and hugs it.

“You’re going to be played in front of someone. You should provide me a good sounds, ‘kay?” Luhan hugs it tightly and smiles.

Again, leaving Sehun in confusion by Luhan’s action.

“Has my friend gone crazy?”

“Is this the side effect of eating two sandwiches?”

Such things runs through his mind.

-end of chapter 1-


My first chapter in my very first story!

Heheh. I hope everyone likes it.

I'm not really good at foreword nor description.

And... can someone make me a poster for this? :) 

It would be appreciated. Thanks! 

-ezekial00