What he saw

Practice [Rain oneshot request for carlyxoxorenee]

FINAL PART

Seung Ho, a member of MBLAQ, strode down the sidewalk, rather arrogantly, his fan club not far behind him. Occasionally, he would wink at a girl he found cute.

The sound of a tennis ball as it hit a wall caught Seung Ho’s attention. He knew there wasn’t any tennis court for another four blocks. He followed the sound until he came to an old, abandoned house.

Seung Ho motioned for his fan club to keep quiet as he peered over the edge of the building and almost gasped as he saw his boss, Rain correcting the stance of a girl.

Narrowing his eyes in concentration, Seung Ho focused on the girl. He could swear he saw her before. No, he would remember someone with such long hair. Oh! Now he remembered her, she was at one of our fan meeting. Her friend was the loudmouth that cheered for Joon that could make anyone’s ear drum bleed.

He almost yelled at Rain to get away from her. Huffing, he decided not to scream, it would only cause Rain to punish him at practice tomorrow afternoon.

He spied on the pair, hearing Rain praise the girl on her accomplishments and correct her faults. When he heard Rain, once again, congratulate the girl he almost pouted. Rain never praised him! Come to think of it, Rain didn't praise any one.

A small rustle in the bush directly across him made Seung Ho glance at the suspecting object. Apparently, Rain heard this too, and turned around to scan the area. Seeing nothing, he gave his full attention to the girl. Seung Ho, however, kept his eyes on the bush.

A head slowly, quietly popped out of the bushes. Seung Ho didn't even attempt to stifle the gasp that went past his lips as he recognized his other members, Cheon Doong. Two other heads came out of the same bush and two other faces he recognized. G.O. and Mir.

'What the hell are they doing here?,' he thought to himself. When he noticed G.O.’s face keep snapping down and back, he could only guess that the G.O. was taking notes on the situation.

So, they were spying on the couple, too. He spotted Cheon Doong’s eyes land on him and he opened his mouth, like he was going to shout.

Crap! If he yelled at him Rain would notice them! If that happened, there was a 120 percent that they would be dead, and he didn't even need to look up a news forecast to know that.

Then, Mir, saw him open his lips and used his hand to cover Cheon Doong’s mouth. Thank God for quick reflexes! Cheon Doong flailed his limbs and shook his head, occasionally pointed at something in front of them. Mir followed his hand and narrowed his eyes when he saw Seung Ho.

Was the Seung Ho tennis player stalking the pair, too? Mir shook his head in confusion. He didn't even know why they were stalking Ran Hyung, maybe it was because out of curiousityhe wanted to know what his hyung was up too, or maybe.

G.O., finally catching sight of Seung Ho, wrote even more furiously in his notebook.

"This information could be used for future references", he mumbled to himself. The sudden noise, made his band mates shush him.

Seung Ho stared down at his band members, but his attention was brought to the couple when he heard a high pitched giggle.

He turned to the pair, just in time to see his boss swoop down to steal a kiss from the fragile looking girl.

Seung Ho contemplated on whether or not to scowl at his three members or to keep spying on his boss and the girl. He made up his mind to keep his attention on the couple when he saw his boss sneak up behind the girl and wrap his arms around her waist.

The action that was going on before him was too good to give up.

With Carly and Rain:

Carly blushed when Rain, strong arms wrap around her waist.

"Ji Hoon-ah, I need to practice," she insisted, using her hands in an attempt to unravel the man’s arms from around her waist. In response, Rain tightened the grip he had on her.

"You've progressed enough for today. Practice is over," Rain told her before burying his face in her neck.

It had been a week since Carly and Rain had met and since then they had gotten extremely close. Although they already went on two dates since their first meeting, they weren't officially a couple, yet.

Leaning down, Rain kissed Carly, sweetly and gently. A snap made both of their heads turn to a nearby bush.

A short intake of breath was heard when three bodies tumbled out of the bush.

"Cheon Doong-shi! Mir-shi! G.O.-shi!? Why are you here?," Carly managed to stutter out. She was blushing a shade of red that rivaled one of a cherry's. The three's head snapped towards her, swiftly.

"Code Red! RUN!!," G.O. shouted, scrambling to get up.

"Retreat!," Mir screamed in return. Once the group was up, they scampered off so fast they left a trail of dust behind.

A laugh made Carly and Rain turn their heads to the sound. Seung Ho had tried and failed to stifle the laugh that threatened to pass his lips.

"Seung Ho!” Rain shouted at his dongseng.

In return, Seung Ho whimpered pathetically and ran off like a bat out of hell, his fan club on his heels.

It didn't matter though; there was always practice, Rain thought happily. “Hmmm wonder where Joon is during this? Oh well.”