Tennis practice on the first meeting!?!?

Practice [Rain oneshot request for carlyxoxorenee]

Carly groaned as she stood on the tip of her toes, arms outstretched out, attempting to press the button on the top of the vending machine.

Why did she have to be so short? she thought

"Do you need help?," a voice knocking her out of her thoughts. She turned around to see a boy towering over her by at least a foot.

He looks familiar, she thought. Nodding shyly, she couldn’t help but to blush.

"I can't reach the button for the strawberry fanta," she told him.

The boy's lips twitched into a small smile before he nodded and pressed the button. Carly reached down to take the soda from the vending machine, then turned around to smile at him.

"I'm Carly," she introduced myself, and then bowed. A surprised expression crossed the boys face.

"How rude of me, I'm JiHoon," he said. Now she remembered him!

"You're RAIN!," she blurted out before she could stop herself. Carly blushed again before looking down at her shoes in a pitiful attempt to hide her blushing face. "Jwesongheyo, that was rude of me."

Rain smiled, amused at the girls antics.

"It's alright," he assured her. The tennis racquet caught his attention. "You play tennis?"

"N-not very good," she stammered.

"C'mon, show me how you play!," Rain said. He grabbed her hand and the can of fanta that was in it dropped and rolled away, already forgotten. Despite the blush that threatened the girl's cheeks, he dragged her towards the wall of an abandoned house.

"Rain-shi! I don’t have a tennis ball!” she gasped. Her ball had gotten lost after it rolled away into the bush and she had forgotten to bring any extra's.

"Don't worry! I have a few in the you could borrow!," he muttered reaching into his pocket and pulling out a ball.

Rain gave Carly the ball and gently, pushed her towards the wall.

Carly threw the tennis ball in the air and swung the racket. She didn't even hit the ball before it came down and made contact with the ground, bouncing a few times before stopping completely and rolling away. She was usually better than this but she was embarrassed that the Rain was examining her. Watching her every move.

"Here, let me help you," he murmured before getting behind her and correcting her stance. "First, you should bend your knees more. And you also need to loosen your grip on the racket."

Rain backed up to get a better look at her stance, ignoring the fact that she was blushing and looked like she was about to faint any second.

The girl nodded, then threw the ball up again. This time, she hit the ball and was able to create a rhythm for the ball's flow.

Too concentrated with the ball, Carly wasn't able to see Rain smile and nod approvingly to himself.

She has potential, he thought. All he needed to do was correct any flaws she had and she could do the rest by herself.

"You're not bad," he assured her. Carly was thrown out of her concentration by his words and the ball went flying past her. Just realizing that he was still there caused her to blush and look down at her shoes again.

"I'm sorry, I'll get your ball," she murmured and went running after the still bouncing ball, occasionally tripping.

Rain chuckled and shook his head, casting an amused glance at her back. She's different, he mused to himself.

By now, Carly had caught up with the tennis ball and was running back.

"Here, Rain-shi," she gasped tiredly, offering him the ball.

She needed to work on her stamina, he thought to himself. Rain pushed the ball back and shook his head.

"You could have it," he said.

"B-but," Carly stuttered, trying to find a reason for him to keep the ball.

"I have more," he assured her. "Bring it next time."

"For what?," she asked him curiously.

"For practice, of course. I'll think of a training schedule for you. Be here tomorrow at 4'," he told her and, before she could react he leaned down and pecked her on the lips sweetly. "Oh, and drop the formality next time!"

He turned around and walked towards his destination, just missing the image of Carly’s shy smile and blushing cheeks.

He froze suddenly. Oh, crap, he was late meeting his MBLAQ dongsengs! Just them interrogating him about why he was late would kill him about why he was never late.

With the can of Fanta:

Joon, walked down the sidewalk and was bored and all he wanted to do was sit down and go to sleep.

A light tap on his shoe caused him to look down and he saw an untouched can of strawberry fanta. Sure, it wasn't the soda that he liked so much but it would do. His day suddenly got brighter, he thought, sighing contently as he opened the can of fanta and took a sip.