Kids

The Twist [HIATUS]

Everyone was about to go home when Ryeowook said he wanted to go somewhere . Leeteuk agreed and ask Ryeowook to come back early . Jessica who wanted to follow Ryeowook tagged along . 

" Oppa , where are you going ? "

" Somewhere , do you want to come along ? "

" Sure oppa ! "

Jessica hopped in Ryeowook's car and Ryeowook drove her to a deserted place . There was an orphanage , Ryeowook stopped the car and got off .

" Look its Ryeowook oppa " A girl shouted , the kids behind her shouted and ran towards Ryeowook .

" Hi guys , look who I brought along with me today " 

Jessica got off the car and introduced herself ,

" Annyeong kids , I'm SNSD's jessica " 

" Jessica noona ! " The younger boys shouted 

Ryeowook then grab something from the car , all the kids surround him and they greeted Jessica .

" Oppa , what is that ? " 

" Snacks for you guys ~ , Christmas present from me to you . Everyone gets one so dont snatch " 

The oldest kid took care of the snacks while Ryeowook carried the girl to a swing . 

" Oppa , you have something to tell me dont you ? " 

" HAHAHA , seems like you have grew smarter minji ah " 

" About the girl you like again ? " 

" uh huh , but this time ... its worst " 

" Why oppa ? rejected ? "

" Nope ... not rejected .. but someone like her and stuff ... she doesnt want me to win " 

" maybe you mistook her ? Cheer up oppa things will get better " 

" Hey ! Ryeowook oppa , I didnt know this would be fun " Jessica shouted .

Ryeowook smiled as he carried minji and joined Jessica , all the kids teased Ryeowook 

" Hyung , we didnt know you were going to bring your girlfriend along , you should had told us earlier " The older boy teased 

" Aniyo , dont . We are not together just happen to tag along . Didn't knew it would be fun " Jessica said .

" Alright kids lets play catching ~ , your sica noona will be the catcher " 

" YAAAAAYYYYY " the kids cheered and they started running around .

It was time for Ryeowook and Jessica to leave the kids . 

" Oppa , tomorrow will be a better day " Minji shouted 

Ryeowook smiled and when back to his car . Jessica was almost half asleep beside Ryeowook .