A day out

The Twist [HIATUS]

Looking out the windows of SM entertainment building , Yoona sighed . After a long day of dance practices without break , Yoona and the rest of the SNSD members were tired .

" Knock Knock , Special Pizza delivery for So Nyuh Shi Dae " 

" EH ? We didnt order pizza .. "

" Maybe Sooyoung did Taeyeon unnie " , Seohyun said while opening the door .

"SURPRISE ! " Super Junior's members came in with four boxes of Pizzas and cola .

As they sat down and eat , Leeteuk was feeding Taeyeon , Yesung was playing with Yuri , Sungmin was taking selcas with Sunny while Kyuhyun and Seohyun sat near the window chewing on their Pizzas . 

" HYUNG ! , Since tomorrow is our free time lets go on an outing " , Donghae exclaimed as he really wanted to go out since he had been busy with his schedule . Donghae suggested that they could play soccer for the first half of the game , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk agreed with it . Both of their leaders suggested that playing soccer wasnt a good choice but who can resist Donghae's puppy eyes as he pleaded . 

" OK , Fine we will play soccer tomorrow " 

" BUT HYUNG I DONT WANT TOO WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS AGREEING TO DONGHAE HYUNG'S NEEDS " 

As Ryeowook protested the everyone was quiet , they were terrified by the way Ryeowook shouted .

" Ryeowook ah , we can play soccer for half a day since Donghae wanted to play soccer badly ... where do you want to go maknae ? " 

" It has been long since I was at the shooting range .. I really want to go back the relieve stress . It's okay if you dont want to I can go there alone " Ryeowook said while he felt sorry for shouting at Leeteuk .

As a wise leader , Leeteuk suggested that they could play soccer for awhile and continue with the rest of the day at the shooting clubhouse . 

 

...

At night everyone was packing for the trip when Yoona received a message from Donghae . 

" Hey ! Yoona just want to tell you that you looked extremely pretty today ! LOVE YOU " - Donghae

Yoona smiled and continue packing her bag . Yoona had mixed feeling during meeting with Super Junior and she wondered why .

 

Yoona's POV

I guess its solved .. so Donghae oppa was the one ? Was he the one who added butterflies in my stomach ? Ahh , IM YOONA ! Go and sleep now tomorrow you will be having a long day with Donghae oppa . 

...

 

The next morning the soccer field ,

" HEY Yoona ! Did you recieve my message yesterday night ? "

" Yeah , I did Oppa "

Donghae pulled Yoona's hands and dragged her into the field , " Lets play soccer Yoona ! " 

As Yoona was playing soccer with Donghae and the rest of the members , she realise that  Ryeowook was sittining alone on the bench watching their belonging . 

Yoona's POV

Ahh I forget Ryeowook oppa hated playing soccer .. but why did Donghae even suggested to play soccer .. 

 

" Yoona ah catch the ball " 

Yoona ran as she heard Donghae's voice , she ran pass Jessica and Sunny . Finally she reached the goal post , Yoona gave the ball a kick which cause it flying through Leeteuk's hand ..

" GOAAAAAALLLL , YOONA AH ! YOU SCORED ! THATS MY GIRL ! " 

Donghae shouted while everyone's eyes was on him . Yoona smiled as she heard that .

..

After the soccer match , both the groups cleaned up and boarded the bus . Donghae sat inside as he wanted Yoona to sit beside him . Yoona board the bus and she saw Ryeowook who looks troubled , she sat beside Ryeowook as the bus moved . 

" Oppa , is there something troubling you ? you seems troubled " 

" Ahh its nothing Yoona , I'm just tired "

" Oppa , himnae ! Now give Yoona a big smile " 

Ryeowook couldn't stop smiling at the cute comment , he ruffled Yoona's hair as he smiled . Donghae saw the whole scene and ordered Ryeowook to sit behind .

" Yoona ah are you good at shooting ? I dont get why Ryeowook wanted to go there badly .. "

" I had never tired it before oppa , but it looks cool "

" Dont worry Oppa will teach you " , Donghae ensured Yoona .

... 

When they reached he shooting club , all of them put on their ear muffs and vest . The boys taught their girlfriend how to use the rile while Ryeowook was all alone at the shooting range , without stopping Ryeowook shot down all the objects .

" Oppa , no one wants to teach me .. " Jessica sighed 

Ryeowook looked at poor Jessica , he pass Jessica his rifle and held her hands . 

" Hold the rile , when you see your target trigger your rile ! Its easy Jessica ! try it " 

Jessica breath in heavily as she attempt to challenge , she eyed for the object and triggered the rile , Ryeowook smiled at the result . It was Jessica's first try and she shot down the object , Jessica held Ryeowook hands and jumped up and down happily .

Yoona looked at Wooksica but Donghae face kept appearing infront of her .

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you had enjoyed the first chapter , sorry for all grammer and spelling errors .