1

.those little paper cranes.

[[ Edited @ 101712 ]]

--- (HUNHAN) --- (HUNHAN) --- (HUNHAN) ---

 

Luhan and his fellow classmates followed their teacher to the Japanese garden that just officially opened. There class being a Japanese cultural history class, their teacher found it relevant to go.

"Okay guys you are feel to roam, but don't roam out of the pla--Yongguk! Eyes in the front. This is important."

"Sorry!"

"As I was saying, don't roam out of the place and sketch as much as you can if you brought your notebooks or take pictures with your cell phones. I'll be asking you guys to write a paper about the things that you see here. So get some images so you will remember. That is all and have a good time. Be back here 10 minutes before 3."

The class nodded and started to disperse.

"Luhan, where are you going? I was thinking about heading here first." Luhan's best friend, Minzy, pointed at the small picture of a small pond that contained some koi on the map.

"Okay, I think I'll just roam around for a while."

"Oh okay. I'll see you later then."

Luhan nodded and waved Minzy goodbye. He started to walk down some paths, stopped to read some of the little information, sketch some mini statues, but really nothing held his interest.

'This place is huge, but nothing is really interesting.' He sighed.

He continued walking until he saw a small sign.

'Do not enter'

Luhan rolled his eyes.

'If people say that, it would just encourage people to do it. Like right now.'

Luhan made sure that no one was looking. He quickly slipped in the small opening and pushed back some bushes away. When he came to an opening he was stunned to see a small pond that was clear as the sky with a big tree behind it. Various flowers surrounded the place making it feel so serene. There were 4 little shrines surrounding the pond and one medium sized shrine that stood between the pond and the tree.

'Whoa!'

Luhan was filled with awe. He looked around the area to make sure that he was the only one in the area. He swung his messenger bag over his head and took out his sketch book and started to sketch.

'So beautiful. I wonder why this is off limits.'

He later took out his cell phone to take some pictures. Soon, he started to feel a little bit sleepy. He rubbed his right eye and yawned.

'Just for a little while.'

He laid his head on the perfectly green grass and drifted off to sleep. What felt like hours for Luhan, he felt someone blocking the sun. He opened one eye to see who it was. Luhan then opened both his eyes when he saw a guy staring down on him. Luhan blushed and quickly moved a little bit to the side.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Said the stranger.

"Uh.."

The stranger stretched his hand foreword.

"I didn't mean to scare you. Um, my name is…Sehun." The stranger said.

Luhan was being skeptical, but shook his hand anyway.

"Luhan. My name is Luhan."

Sehun nodded. "If I may…What are you doing here?"

Luhan was worried that Sehun might be one of the workers at the Japanese garden.

'Crap! I'm going to be in so much trouble!'

"Uh…I…um"

Sehun chuckled, which caused Luhan to be utterly confused.

"I am not mad if that is what you think." Luhan put a hand over his heart.

"Oh okay, I thought that you worked here and I was going to be in so much trouble. Er, do you work here?"

"Hm…not really. Sorta kinda?"

"Um, okay." Luhan turned to put his sketchbook and his pencils back in his messenger bag. He stood up and took a look at Sehun.

"I'm sorry if I took your secret spot or…you know whatever. It won't happen again."

Luhan was about to take his leave when Sehun spoke.

"Ah, you don't have to leave. I don't mind if I share."

Luhan hesitated, but placed his messenger bag on the grass. He sat down facing Sehun, but looked anywhere but his face. It was awkward. Minutes passed and the only thing that could be heard was the breeze and the birds chirping. Tired of it being awkward, Sehun spoke.

"I, um, saw your sketchbook. For fun or…?"

Luhan looked at Sehun and nodded.

"Both. I like to draw and it is part of the assignment for school."

"Oh, what course?"

"Japanese cultural history."

Sehun nodded. It was awkward again. Luhan checked his cell phone and it was almost time to go. Luhan stood up and grabbed his messenger bag.

"I have to go. Um, thanks for letting me stay here."

Luhan was close to the opening that he entered from, but Sehun spoke.

"Are you…I mean, are you coming back?"

Luhan turned his head to face Sehun who was still sitting on the grass.

"I don't know."

With that Luhan quickly left before Sehun could say anything. When he was close to the path he made sure that no one was around. He hopped out and brushed some of the leaves from his clothes. He felt someone grabbed a hold of his shoulder.

"YAH!" He quickly turned seeing Minzy also frightened.

"Jeez. Luhan it's only me!"

"Minzy! Don't do that!" Luhan lightly slapped Minzy's shoulder. She giggled.

"Sorry. Did you get anything? I got some pictures of statues and the koi. I even went to the gift shop near the entrance. I bought this!" She took out two CDs of traditional Japanese music.

"Nice." Luhan nodded.

"And you? Where did you go?"

"Hm…" Luhan hesitated in telling Minzy that he entered a forbidden part of the garden - it wasn't even open to the public. "Oh you know. Around." He grabbed her wrist. "Lets go before we have to actually walk home." He tugged on her wrist and they jogged to the opening of the Japanese garden.

'Are you...I mean, are you coming back?'

Luhan remembered what Sehun has said to him. He scoffed. 

'Like I would come back'

 

--- (HUNHAN) --- (HUNHAN) --- (HUNHAN) ---

 

ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

This will probably be under 5 chapters. I bet it will be 3 chapters. 

Sorry if there are any mistakes ; u ;