chapter 12

Violet

Key's POV

   "Do you want to know which one is your future husbands?" I ask Violet who is currently staring at my brothers who is busy with their trainings. "Helloooo...~" I waves my hand in front of her face. She let out a gasp and blinks, immediately turning her face towards me. "A-are you su-" "Let me introduce you to the I guess.." I was about to open my mouth too call out my brothers when suddenly a small hand covers my mouth. "No..Not now..They..They look busy.." She whispered and shoook her head.

   Slowly, I remove her hand from my mouth. "Don't worry..my brothers won't be bothered..." "N-no..No..K-e," "YAH..!! YOU GUYS..!! SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE YOU...!!" I cut her off and shouted. My brothers turns to my direction with a puzzled look. "See..I told you that they're-" I paused and notice that she's gone!

Violet's POV

    I ran as fast as I could,ignoring Krystal's shouts and the footsteps of the guards running from behind,chasing me of course. I kept on running without turning my back and found a big tree with a lot of bushes around it. I ran to the the tree and hide behind the bushes. I can hear some running footsteps passing my hiding place.I back out slowly..not letting any noise occur but..suddenly..I felt someone breathing from my back.

   I turn my head slowly and shocked to see a guy with a grey hair and grey eyes staring back at me. "Who a-are you?" I whispered softly. "Oh..sorry..My name is Taemin..Are you..perhaps..Violet?" I nodded. Then, "Taemin..!! Have you found her?" I heard a voice calling him. He blinks and grab my hand. "Nae,Hyung..!! I found her..!!" "No way..." I mutters, frustratedly.

A/N: There...another chapter for today...please comment or subscribe or better be both...THANK YOU for your support...