Review 1.

How Can I ?
 
Story reviewed by: ll0vex3_her @ ♥♥♥ Memories ♥♥♥ {Review Shop}
 
Title:  3/5
A beautiful title that matches with the whole one-shot. Really like it, the mood is really there. I like the fact of how you're able to make a song title relevant to a story.
 
Poster(If there is one): 6/15
Hm, can't deny I'm actually disappointed by that poster. The poster basically has nothing that caught my attention. On second thought, I may even think that it was just an album cover. And the fact that its black and white actually ave me a headache, but its ok.
 
Description: 5/10
The description..seems to have nothing to do with the whole story? The story was mainly between Yunho and Changmin..hm, ? However, overall, its ok. It matches with the whole story, good thing the description was also placed inside the one-shot.

Forward: /10 
None, don't worry, I won't count the marks in.
 
Character descriptions (only if have one): /10
None, don't worry, I won't count the marks in.
 
Plot:  17/45
Generally, the whole plot wasn't really unique. Quite original actually. Mainly, it evolves around the song. I love the fact you place the song lyrics into the whole one-shot, it matches quite well and the mood matches to the whole plot. Good anyway.
 
Writing:  18/40 
The writing wasn't at all bad, at least the mood was there, yeah, I felt teary after reading the whole story. Good job! Hm..but I don't like that you used italics for the words, its a little weird for me and somehow distracted me from whole story.
 
Spelling/grammar:  15/25
Not bad, I didn't spot many mistakes and your grammer is overally ok.

Chapter titles (only if have titles): /10
None, don't worry, I won't count the marks in.

Ending (only if completed): 18/20
I really love the ending! Changmin crying makes me teary too. Glad to know that Yunho will always be by his side even though the others can't be there anymore. Good ending you got there.
 
Rated scenes (only if rated): /10
None, don't worry, I won't count the marks in. 
 
 
Total: 82/160
Criteria: B