One

Your Beloved One

 

One

 

He took away everything.

Everything I personally own, and my heart. 

But the cruelest thing was what he remembered...

Everything but me.

He forgot about me, completely wiped me out of his life.

Everything we've been through, 

the promises we made,

the laugh and tears we shared together..

Everything..about us was gone.

 

 

Its the fifth time that he just stand at the familiar company front door and stare. His mind drifted back to those memories every time he look back into this place. This place where it was supposed to be theirs, or his. Now its all gone, even the company name was changed. Everything were supposed to be his, and only his. But that man, he trusted him while he used him for his own good. Still, he loves him, he doesn't care what he did to him. All he ever wanted was for him to remember him, and love him once again, because they are, all in all, their one and only.

"Again?" a warm and milky sound came close from behind, every time he heard this voice, it just somehow cheered him up and made him felt secure.

"Onew." He turned around and, as usual, saw his hyung's well-known smiley face. He then faced him with a big smile and forgets about what he was thinking a minute ago.

"Again?!" The old circled one of his arms around the boy's neck and rubbed him with his fist, making the young giggle.

"Onew, you know how much I don't like to call you hyung becau-"

"Because I don't act like one. Taemin you are so dead!"  The kid's words were cut off along with being chased by his childish hyung.

"Stop stop! Okay, okay! I won't call you Onew again, Onew." Taemin just chuckled and ran off to their old meeting place. Leaving Onew grinned with no choice but to let Taemin do whatever he wants, because he knew too much about Taemin's past, the too heart-breaking past.

 

He brushed his hair with his hand along with frustration, when did he end up like this? Sitting in an office with tuns of papers to work on, holding a company's authority. Its not what he wished he'll be like, he remembered how he promised her about their future. They will be free from city and laws of sociality, they will be like man and woman with no doubt and worries, live in the countryside away from urban. But, no. This situation right now was not what he had planned for his future. He knew it was because of his accident, he was lucky that he didn't lose everything and his lover was still by his side. Krystal, the woman he promised to love and cherish for his whole entire life. Unfortunately, they said he only forgets about the memory of Krystal, but she did told him about their past and they both promised to create more memories. 

“Mr.Minho, should I put these papers out here so you can go get it later?” A female sound talked through the speaker-mode telephone.

 Minho hated when people call him “Mr.Choi”, he doesn't’t want to feel different,but he was. Thats why he set up rules in the company about only calling him “Mr.Minho”, it must be someway that he was trying to persuade himself that he has no differences than others.

“Yea.” He said and turned his chair towards the window.

He saw the figure again, down at his company’s front door. Every time Minho saw this beauty, his heart fluttered with butterflies and his night were always considered peace. Never had a person acted like an anecdote to his nightmare, how can someone he never met before have such a big effect on him? Even Krystal gave up on his problem of sleeping.. Minho stared at the red-headed kid, he felt familiar.. They must have known each other before the accident, maybe his psychiatrist was wrong, maybe he forgot more and not only Krystal.. 

Minho took his jacket and rushed away, clicking the “down” button a million times like it was going to make the elevator go faster. With a “ding” , the elevator received an inpatient passenger.   As the door opened, Minho quickly walked out of it. His only thought was to get to that kid and ask... ask what? He have no idea but to talk to him was now his main goal. When he was about to walk up to the young, some guy appeared behind, took the kid away.

Feeling like a stalker, Minho tracked them till they went into this ice-cream shop with pinkish looks. A sudden Déjà vu made his heart shivered with pain. Still, he ambled inside the store and spotted those two young man laughing. Why does his heart felt like it was going to shutter, a bitter taste was in his tongue. How can he not feel anything when Krystal was flirting with another, but to feel like a heart attack towards a stranger talking to another stranger. Conscious told him the answer will be reveled when he get the kid to talk to him, but will he?

Minho sat down to avoid strange looks from the waiters, he found a spot where he could have a great vision to stalk them. Using menu to cover his face from the kid, he haven’t realized that the waitress had been standing there for approximately 5 minute for him to stop staring at the beauty. 

“Uhm..” The waitress finally spoke, pulled Minho back to reality.

“Oh, sorry. Uhm.. I want this, Ba..nana Chocolate Ice-cream” He randomly picked an ice-cream, didn’t realized the kid, who he was stalking, chose this too.

“Mr, we are really sorry, but Banana Chocolate Ice-cream is seasonal and we ran out of them just a few minutes ago. If you don’t mind, we can serve you Strawberry Chocolate ice-cream or you can ask him to share some with you.” The waitress pointed at the kid Minho was following.

It was ridiculous that they suggested to share it with another costumer, but Minho doesn’t feel like hating it, he kind of just like it this way. He then stood up, walked over to the young man who made his feet wobbly when just by looking at him, and made his heart fluttered with an unknown warmth. Minho softly tapped his shoulder, accidentally touching his flimsy hair. When he turned around, their eyes met.

Minho felt like flying, the world turned in to this dreamy place with milky colors. He was lost in his eyes, those beautiful eyes. They were dragging him into a wonderland, leaving reality behind. But then, those eyes turned out to be surprised and scared, pushed Minho back to where he should be.

“Hey” What? He must thought of me as some random guy flirting with him.

The kid didn’t respond, he just stared at Minho, making him nervous and anxious. They just look at each other, lost in words. Minho felt like he knew this guy, the more he looks into his eyes the more he was confused. He wanted to break the stare but he can’t, his eyes are like magnets.

“Taemin, I think we should go now.” The older spoke to break their awkwardness, he knew Taemin was going to broke in any minutes if they keep on staring. 

“Oh. Okay.” He grabbed his stuff and brisk-walked away, following the older.

Minho was left standing there with a melting banana chocolate ice-cream. The somehow familiar store, familiar ice-cream and familiar name..

 

Taemin...

Its his name..

Taemin...

 

He then wandered back to his working place.

 

 

 

                                       _________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Hello, this is Ebeh!

Uhm this is my first fanfic in English, so nervous lol

English is not my first language, therefore if you see any grammar mistakes feel free to tell me:)

Sorry for taking a long time to post Chapter 1.. I've been working on my stupid essay about Violence and video games..

Well..

Thanks for the 10 subscribers, I thought nobody was willing to read my story :P

Thanks for the support <3

Btw, im a really nice person haha, feel free to chat with me :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter!