Never-ending storm

Night at the YG Building

Your POV

-YG Entertainment Building-

 

I walked through the hallway, sounds of rain and wind crashing the window could be heard clearly. I opened the door to bigbang's studio. A tense atmosphere struck me. 

Uh oh.

"Seungri ah! I told you to put an emphasis at the end! Do it one more time!" yelled Jiyong at the maknae who's inside the recording room.

"But hyung, I've done it like, twenty times already. Only for this part" whined Seungri.

I scanned the room. Everyone, including Seunghyun, was at the point where they were too tired to say anything plus, they didn't want to make their leader more upset. Well, it was already midnight, and they went back to the studio right after a photoshoot. And Jiyong? He was too tired and he IS really sensitive when it comes to music.

"Aish, just do it already!" Seungri nodded nervously and repeated his part.

"Stop stop. Seungri ah! Put an emphasis at the end, like this!" He gave Seungri an example and repeated in annoyance. He threw his pen across the table. I sighed.

Not again.

"Youngbae you can't sleep yet!" He yelled to Youngbae who was sleeping in the sofa, not caring what Jiyong said. He pulled down his beanie to cover his face in distress.

"Jiyong, stop. You're too tired. Get some rest first. You're only going to be crankier that way" I handed a cup of coffee to him. He pulled up his beanie and slowly smiled,

"Thanks noona." He took the coffee from my hand,

"Seungri ah, get out. Take fifteen minutes break" I could feel Seungri throwing a grateful look at me. He nodded in delight and went out of the studio. Daesung who was already half asleep immediately followed him outside.

"Go get some food. You're getting thinner" I pinched his cheek and he laughed. He went out of the studio, leaving me, Seunghyun, and Youngbae. Seunghyun was sitting in front of the computer, as he had done his part an hour ago. He looked at me and smirked.

"I'm quite amused how you could calm him down every time" he laughed. I smiled, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"What are you doing?" He shrugged,

"Just some doodling." I looked at his doodle.

"Wow, you really made this? You?" I

"You know I love these stuff" he smirked. I let go of my hands and ruffled his hair.

"Yah, what are you doing?" He laughed, fixing his hair

"Come on. I'm thirsty" he stood up and gave me a small kiss in the forehead.

"Let's go then" he put his arm around my waist.

"Aigoo~ ____ and Seunghyun look so good together!" exclaimed Dara as we walked to the cafetaria. 2NE1 and Bigbang (except Youngbae) were all there, their eyes fixed on us.

"Noona, they keep flirting even in the dorm" reported Seungri. He sounded like a five year old reporting to his mom.

"Aish why is bigbang allowed to date and 2NE1 is not" pouted Bom

"Oppa, you should also find a girlfriend!" said Chaerin. Jiyong playfully covered his face.

"Yeah you should, oppa!" teased Dongwook as he sat down next to Jiyong

"Ah hyung~" whined Jiyong, making all of us laughed. I sat next to Daesung after ordering two cups of coffee at the pantry, I handed one to Seunghyun. He said a small thanks and sat down next to me.

"Minzy ah, you guys aren't going back?" asked Daesung as he took a sip of his coffee

"We just finished our dance practice, I think we'll go back after this, oppa" she said

"Oh what are you guys practicing?"

"I love you's dance" answered Chaerin. Daesung suddenly tapped Seungri's shoulder and both of them stood up, imitating 2NE1 maknaes' duo dance. All of us laughed. Bigbang maknaes are really good when it comes to imitating girl groups. Suddenly a lightning with a loud thunder struck and all of us fell to silence.

"The rain won't just stop, huh?" I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

"I guess not" said Dongwook as he glanced outside the window, the storm was getting harder by the minute.

"Hyung, I just got a text from sajangnim" said Seungri, all eyes were on him

"What did it say?" asked Seunghyun

"It says 'Seungri ah, tell all the staffs and YG artists who are still in the building to stay overnight due to the weather-- wait what?" Almost all of us whined. Bom and Dara groaned, both of them rested their head on the table. Seunghyun chuckled at their reactions.

"You're not upset?" I asked him. He smiled,

"It doesn't really matter, actually. Since you're here." He leaned and kissed my cheek. I chuckled and leaned my head to his shoulder. I sighed.

 

It's going to be a long night, alright.

 


Sorry for the short chapter^^;

More coming soon!