Tagging along

Romeo and Juliet

Juliet's POV

After Yuri left, I was handed to Donghae.

"Let's grab something to bite," Donghae suggested. He smiled. Sometimes, his smiles really hypnotise me.

I nodded. We walked to the cafeteria together. On the way there, we chatted. 

"Well, So Eun... why don't you call me Oppa?" He asked me. I willingly agreed.

We reached the cafeteria. I joined in the queue to get my food. However, Donghae didn't get food. Wouldn't he be hungry? I raised the question to Donghae. He replied, "Actually, I don't eat here. I just grab a fizzy drink from the drinks' stall after a round of basketball." Oh, so he plays basketball.


"Then why aren't you playing basketball right now, Oppa?" It was out of curiousity.

"I'll join you for recess starting from today. But I'll just watch you eat, cause' I'm pretty used to it already." Donghae smiled, again.

He likes to smile too much. I felt bad, because Donghae can't join his basketball mates for a game just for me.

"Oppa, it's fine, you know... I can find friends to hang out with! You don't have to worry." I replied.

He shook his head and insisted on accompanying me. Oh well, what can I do? I let him accompany me.

After getting my food, I held my tray and walked towards an unoccupied table. Donghae went to get a drink and joined me. I looked at him, after picking up my fork and knife. "Yes, So Eun?" He asked me. He was stunned.


"Nothing, Oppa." I giggled.

I ate. Donghae looked at me, eating with his dazzling eyes. One word, irisistable.

Suddenly, a good-looking guy walked towards Donghae.

"Hyung!" Donghae gave him a buddy fist punch.

"Why aren't you at the court?" That person asked.

"Accompanying - Oh, I forgot! This is So Eun. So Eun, this is Eunhyuk." Donghae pointed from me to that person. So that person is Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk offered a hand shake. I shook his hand and bowed.

Donghae was quite glad that we were able to meet each other. We're considered acquintances!

"Hyung, i'll see you later after school. Gotta go. Meeting Kyuhyun for computer gaming at the library. Bye." Eunhyuk left.