Chapter 5

A complicated love story...

 

 [ cute Myungsoo smile :D ]

No one’s POV

Myungsoo then followed Jiyeon when she was going home. He then noticed Jiyeon together with IU and Jinyoung going into one medium size house. At the same time Myungsoo do not know about the relationship of the three friends. But little did he know, Ljoe was actually following Jiyeon and so the both of them met.

Myungsoo’s POV

Erm… I should follow the girl (Myungsoo don’t know about Jiyeon as they have not talk to each other yet) secretly to see what she is actually doing… She is so mysterious. She hardly smile and talk. But why is she so pretty when she is not friendly? Aish, why am I thinking about this and why am I following her… I feel like a stalker now. I should just follow Infinite and hang out with them. And now I am stuck at a stupid thing I am doing. Anyway, I am here already, I should continue. Who is the girl and the guy that is beside her. Aish why am I so curious about her. Am I in love with her??? Oh my god. What am I really thinking about. My mind isn’t working quite fine I guess. I should go home and rest. Who is that there? Oh… It’s that guy from Teentop. Why is he walking towards me? “Why are you following Jiyeon?” He ask me seriously. “Who are you talking about and what is your name again?” I ask coolly, hiding the nervousness as I hate being discovered when I do things that I do not want people to know about.

“I am called Ljoe and what you mean who? Of course I mean the girl you were staring at earlier in class and the girl you are following right now!” He said. I am really shock that he notice me and I tried to change the subject. “ What?! I am not following anyone. I am just passing by. And you are the real stalker her, following her… erm Jiyeon.”

“ NO! I am not. I am passing by too. And your secretive actions show that you are the real stalker here” Ljoe say it looking a little angry.

Author’s POV

Soon after their argument, they started fighting outside of IU’s house. Due to the loud noise they are creating, Jiyeon, IU and Jinyoung heard it. They walked out of the house and notice the guys. Jinyoung went forward to separate the both of them. Jiyeon and IU helped too. They were then “invited” into IU’s house to clean their wounds. And more things start to happen in the peaceful and quiet house of IU and Jiyeon when their appa and omma are not around. 

 

 

thank you all my subscribers :D

please continue to support my fanfic :)

for new readers please subscribe and comment for my fanfic

thank you all and sorry if there are spelling or grammar mistakes

all the pictures are from others so the credits of those pictures go to the respective owners :D 

:) :D XD