Chapter 1

A complicated love story...

 

 (Jiyeon and her best friend IU)

Jiyeon's POV:

What a nice morning~ The weather outside is so fine and the sun is so bright. It must be a awesome day in my new school. *i smiled to myself* Oh, what is that sound, Oo its omma(IU's mum that adopted me). "Good morning omma" *i said politely, smiling sweetly*

"Omo... You woke up earlier than I expected... Anyway good morning my dear. Go wash up and can you help me wake Jieun up. Thanks my darling." Omma said to me, smiling at the same time, making my start of the day better than I expected.

I wake IU up and went to the toliet while she prepare to wash up too. After 15 minutes plus, i am out, refreshed. I went out to help omma prepare the first meal of our day, our delicious breakfast. I greeted appa too. Meanwhile IU is ready too, so we sat down and enjoyed our tasty meal together happily.

Author's POV:

It is Jiyeon, IU and Jinyoung first day of their high school. The three of them are really smart so they entered Seoul High School. Jiyeon is a nice and funny girl, but she only will show the bright side of her when she trust the person she is facing. IU and Jinyoung are her best friends but Jinyoung is actually her ex-crush. Jinyoung knew it and rejected her as he only treated her like his cute sister. So in the end, the three good friends ended up like three close siblings. 

Jiyeon was a really bad girl when she was younger. She joined gang and argued/fight with others. Her parents tried to change her but it fail. She always thought that they are controlling her but they only did that for her own good. She left home and stayed with her friends and she always thought that her friends are the best. But she was wrong. The one she needed the most are her dearest parents.

When Jiyeon's parents found her after she left home a few weeks later, she ran away from them, causing them to chase after her and ended up in a serious accident and died... That hit Jiyeon hard and she finally understood her parents are the best and no one could ever replace them.

After all the complicated things that happended, she then stop communicating with her bad friends and study really hard. She then stayed with her only uncle. Then, she was too young to receive all her parents asset so it was given to her uncle but he spent it all. He often gave excuses that he uses all those money on her school fees but actually he use it on beer and gambling.  

He always treated Jiyeon badly. After school, Jiyeon will go home and acted like a maid, serving her uncle. But luckily, her uncle died of cancer and she finally escape from all those miserable things her uncle did. But she had no money and everything. So her good friend IU helped her a lot and her parents are really kind. They treated her like their own child and finally Jiyeon get to live in a warm and nice family. But she do not dare to ask for too much as she is only a "adopted" child. When her holidays arrived, she will help in her "parents" stationery shop. And so after all this she gets to live peacefully and happily but something will change her life indirectly... 

 

Hello all :) thanks for subscribing and commenting :) 

This is actually a introduction for Jiyeon. Myungsoo and Ljoe will be coming out soon :) 

Please continue to support my fanfic :D 

Comment on my story and remember to subscribe :) :D 

And..PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY STORY!!

Thank you so much~ :) :D XD