My First

Story Factory [Oneshot Requests] - Temporarily closed

Beautiful - B2ST ♪


I got off the bed, still wanting some sleep. Like I always do, I look at my wall calendar just to make sure if today`s especially significant or not.

"February 14? Tsk."

Every single year, this day has never proven itself to me. I`ve never had that special someone..

Ok. Maybe I do have someone. But we never really looked at each other that way.

 

I got to school, but of course, it was slightly out of the ordinary. Balloons, hearts, teddy bears, chocolates.. they were everywhere. It was kind of amusing, I gotta admit. This one guy was even sitting by a tree with his, I assume, girlfriend. He was playing the guitar while singing for her. I sighed at the picture. They looked so happy.

After having to watch couples all around, I finally got to my classroom. I was still by the door, when I saw something on my desk. Omoo~ what a cute teddy bear~ I immediately walked to my desk. Before touching it, I asked the closest person there if it was theirs. I mean, it`s better to be careful, right? Thankfully Weirdly, it wasn`t anybody`s in the classroom. I read the card that was beside it.

For Kim Hyunae~
Saranghaeyo. :3

My eyes widened. Are these really for me? 

I turned to the girl sitting next to me. "Eunhee, do you know who put this here?" I pointed at the gifts on my desk.

She just shrugged and turned back to the book she was reading.

I sighed. "I hope I find out who you are," I said to myself.

 

After class ended, I headed for the cafeteria, with the teddy bear and card in hand. I sat down, with a cup of hot chocolate. It was pretty cold that day. 

I waited there for my best friend. He always gets there late. Let`s just say, there`s a lot of girls in his way. Tsk. That kingka.

After 40 minutes of delaying my drinking of hot chocolate, he finally came.

"Yah! Yoseob!" I looked at him as he sat right across from me. "Why are you so late??" And then I noticed the huge bag he was carrying. It was full of gifts, cards, flowers, chocolates.. I scoffed. "All those girls proposing to you again?"

Yoseob pouted. "It`s not my fault I`m oh so perfect."

I raised a brow at him. "Why don`t you just pick a girl? A lot of them are pretty anyway." It`s true. I have no idea why he won`t get a girlfriend. I mean, then, all the fangirls would partly stop. I think.

He laughed at me. "Because then, I would have to spend less time with you." He continued laughing and tapped my forehead with his finger.

I just laughed at him. I can`t lie. Everytime I see him happy, I get happy too.

All of a sudden, Yoseob`s eyes widened. I traced what he was looking at. It was the teddy bear I got. "Omoo~ Who gave this to you?" He picked it up at played with it.

I shrugged. "I honestly don`t know. Someone just left that on my desk." I then proceeded to smiling idiotically. -__- It`s my first Valentine`s gift, what do you expect??

"I`ve known you all my life, and this is the first time someone got you a Valentine`s gift," he said. Yep. He basically just took the words from my thoughts. "I guess you have a secret admirer now."

Well, nothing special happened during that conversation. It was just like everyday. We eat while talking about random, irrelevant stuff.

 

Finally, my last class just ended. I was walking through the campus, when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at who it was.

"Bwoh? Junhyung?" He too was carrying a bag full of gifts. "Aren`t you supposed to be practicing with B2ST?"

He smiled. "I`m actually on my way there." He then looked at my teddy bear and sighed. "You do know who gave you that right?"

I shook my head. I was suddenly shocked by what he said. "So you know who gave me this??"

Junhyung nodded.

"Who is it then?"

He sighed again. "I guess he`ll never gain the courage to tell you anyway." He started to walk, but stopped to lean near my ear. "It`s Yoseob," he whispered and continued walking.

I froze. My heart started beating fast. Yoseob? Why would Junhyung lie to me? Wait.. he won`t lie to me. So.. it really is him? I held the teddy bear with both my hands and stared at it. "Did he really give you to me?"

 

That night , I couldn`t sleep. I thought about what just happened. I felt like Junhyung was just kidding with me, but the thing its.. Junhyung never lies to me. It`s been proven and tested. Another side of me believed that what he said was true. It made my heart beat fast every single time. 

..I`ll let you in a little secret.

I`ve always liked Yoseob. We`ve been best friends since we were born. Seeing him grow up to be a great guy.. well.. made me fall for him. Him liking me back seemed impossible.

 

It was Saturday the next day and I decided to take a stroll in the park to relax myself. Just when I was about to clear my thoughts, my phone rang. It was a text.

Meet me at the park? - Yoseob

Good timing.

I`ve been in the park all morning. - Hyunae

I closed my phone. All of a sudden, I heard someone call my name from behind. I looked back, and saw the person I needed the most at that time.

"What are you doing here?" Yoseob asked me.

"Just clearing my thoughts." I laughed.

We walked to one of the benches after buying a drink from one of the stands.

Yoseob took a sip and then looked at me. "So Junhyung told you?" 

I just nodded. "So did you really do it? Or is Junhyung just playing arou-" 

I couldn`t finish my sentence. His luscious lips were on mine. The world around us just stopped. I was experiencing the most perfect feeling ever.

Yoseob broke off, but pulled me into a hug.

"Hyunae, you pabo." He laughed. "I`ve always loved you."

I hugged him back. "I`ve always loved you too."


Yayy~ Another one done. :)