Chapter 3

The Blue Butterfly

At the Cafeteria

Jae’s POV

     Why can’t I  forget that girl, her lips, smile, eyes and skin, aissshhhhhhhh…. Kim Jaejoong she’s just a girl from the club, there’s a lot of girls trailing you, more and more than enough than her, why should you bother yourself thinking about her. Then he looked around and see the girls who couldn’t stop to stare at him, right there’s the rich girl Jung Jessica, the smart Han Hyo Joo and the pretty y Park Min Young. But her smiles…..aisssshhhhhhhhh…… then suddenly.

     “Oppa” a girl voice he hears.

    “ Jae oppa are you thinking of me?” Han JiHye say with aegyo.

     “ What? Are you crazy? How many times do I need to tell you that stop bugging me” jae angrily said.

     “Oppa” she with tears in her eyes.

     “Please….. leave me alone, I really don’t want to disrespect you, but you’re always pushing me through”.

     “Oppa I like you, I will do whatever you want just please like me too.” Jihye said begging.

     “ Please stop…. Get out of here before I cannot control my temper to you” he annoyingly replied.

     “Oppa can you……..”

     “ I don’t like you, isn’t that not clear enough? So now leave…leaveee…” the fuming jae said.

     Ji Hye then turn and run away.

     Then YongHwa came witnessing what happen.

     “Hyung….. haisstt… another broken hearted girl? Such a playboy” Yong mumbled.

     “You…. Why are you so late? And don’t push me to the limit” he angrily replied.

     “ Hai..hai…hai….. gomenazai unichan, I’ll stop. And I was late because something happen while I’m on my way here. Keep calm okey? I’ll treat, for you to cool down, what do you want for lunch?”

     “I don’t have so much appetite right now, anything will do. Arigato anyway and gome it’s just that …….never mind”.

     “Okey I’ll be right back” yong then turn. Minutes later.

     “Hyung is pasta okey with you? I bought creamy white spaghetti  for the two of us and a soda” Yong said.

     “Great choice, come on let’s eat before we got late on our next subject”, then he settled his self to eat.

     “ Ahhh hyung, while I’m on my way here, I bumped into a pretty Goddess, and it is the first time I see her, is our university that big? She’s very pretty, a real Goddess like….”

     “Well that is not new, every girl you met is like a Goddess to you.” Jae teasingly said.

     “No hyung she’s different, her eyes, her glimmering brown eyes, it looks very familiar to me” yong mumbled

     “Hmmm…… araseo. By the way, did Samchon Nam called you?”

     “Wae? Is something happened?”

     “ No I just want to know if…….aissshhhhh…… never mind”.

     "Wae hyung? Hmmm…. I guess you want to know if he will come back to that BLUE BUTTERFLY club we’ve been last night. Well to tell you honestly the feeling is mutual, I also want to go back there, so I want to ask Samchon Nam if he will go there again and when it would be”.

     “Wae? Are you also interested with your companion?” jae asked.

     “Wahhhhhhhhhh…. Hyung you’re interested with your companion last night? , hehehehehe…… caught in your own lips”.

     “ NO I’M NOT” jae refuse.

     “Well that club is very interesting, aside from the cozy place itself, the gorgeousness of the ladies there are out of ordinary despite the fact that their wearing butterfly masks. They look so decent and not flirty for a club girl.”

     “Well you said it all. I’m very amazed also with the ladies there. And you’re right, they’re just too decent for a club girl. And I think that’s the reason why Samchon Nam fell in love with the barista, although she also wears a mask, an exquisite face speaks out loud.”

     “Yeah, well that’s also the reason why I accepted Samchon Nam’s invitation,I am very curious with the girl he adores so much. At first, I thought it’s just a y flirty lady whom he can’t resist, but definitely not. She’s a strong lady, with  an overflowing charisma. And hyung my companion, OMO . . . her eyes, it’s the same sparkling eyes with the goddess I’ve met a while ago.” Yong thought to himself. 

     “Mworagoo? It is not possible Yong. How that can be? “ Jae with a questioning look.

     “ But to tell you honestly, I don’t know why, but I thoroughly can’t forget Butterfly Dee, my companion last night. She’s always on my mind.”

     “ We shared the same thought hyung. Aishh. . .  that Butterfly Joo, she even appear in my dream.”

     “Well I think they experience the same way, knowing our charm.” Jae conceitedly said.

     “ Do you think hyung?”  a questioning look from Yong.

     “ OMO. . .  I can’t believe it. The ever charming JUNG YONG HWA doubting his captivating looks? “

     “ It’s not like that hyung, it’s just that I feel Butterfly Joo  is unlike the other girls I’ve met.”

     “ Hmm. . .  on the contrary you have a point there. Even Butterfly Dee, she’s very aloof, and didn’t converse at all. This is interesting, a great challenge for us. You know the prodigious KIM JAEJOONG and the charismatic JUNG YONG HWA, that no one rejects, it us who rejects.” Jae confidently said.

     “ Well. . .  a BIG YES it is!” Yong replied contentedly.

     Then the bell ring.

     “Oh time to go, see you later hyung, let’s meet at the car park after class, then go directly to Samchon Nam’s office to ask him.”

     “ Shooottt. . .  see you later then .”

 

                                                                                   * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A/N: I'm very sorry for the late update and for the wrong grammars. And thank you so much.