Chapter 2

The Blue Butterfly

 

7:30 AM – Monday

“Oh no!... Johyun-ah wake-up, you’re going to be late. Ottoke, you didn’t listen to me. Johyun-ah …..” Ji hyo shouted.

“ Ahhmmmmm…. Unnie why are you shouting it’s too ear……ly? Omo…omoooo….

Ottoke it’s already 7:30. Unnie why didn’t you wake me up. “ Seohyun answered while running into the bathroom.

“Jeongmal, I’ve been trying to wake you up for a lot of times but you seemed to have a good sleep, just be quick I’ve already prepared your breakfast and lunch just take it and have your breakfast at your campus .”

Just minutes past, seohyun  go out from the bathroom.

“Hmmm…… unnie I think even if I run or fly I just can’t make it on time at school. I better be absent on my first subject than be late, I don’t want to caught attention with the whole class. So unnie please let’s have a breakfast here now.” Seohyun grab the lunch box on the table and get the so to be breakfast in school and prepared it on the table. “ Unnie have a seat first and don’t get mad at me please.” Seohyun pleading.

Jihyo sat down, “ I’ve already told you not to join them right? Your so stubborn, look what happened, you woke up late and ended being absent in your first class. I’m just worried about your scholarship.”

“Uhmmm… unnie your cooking is too great, your soon to be husband will be very very lucky with you.” Seohyun mumbled.

"Seo Johyun…….. don’t change the topic.” Jihyo glared.

“Ahrasso ahrasso….. Mianhemida for being stubborn. Don’t worry about my scholarship unnie, I’ve ace our last exam so I am exempted on some various lessons we have. And….  I don’t have any regret of joining them last night. Because…. I’ve got a great tip…….kekekekekeke…… and now I can buy you the gift I wanted to give you for so long.” Seohyun happily said.

“ WHAT? Am I hearing it wrong? Seo Johyun tell me it’s a joke.”

“ No unnie it’s true, the reason why I have joined them is because I’ve heard that Mr. Kim always gives a great tip. And it’s really true. We enjoy the food and others enjoy the drinks too. And he’s very kind, though at first I thought he’s a sort of a ert ajhussi, but it’s not it’s just that he really wants a company, a group who he can dance with, talk with and enjoy. Plus he was not alone, he has three nephews, wait no… three super handsome nephews with him.”

“ But still Johyun-ah, I don’t need any gift, just knowing your always safe is a great gift for me from you.” Jihyo pleaded.

“Komawahyo unnie, that’s why I love you so much, even though I’m not a blood related to you, you always owe me as one. So please unnie just this one, I really want  to give you that gift for a long time. I’ve been saving sometime but I’ts not enough though, and it’s a perfect timing that Mr. Kim also invited me to join them. So please unnie just this one okey? “ seohyun said with eyes pleading.

“Ahra…ahraa….. just always take care of yourself okey? Now move fast, eat your breakfast and go to school. I’ll need to go back, perhaps hanna is awake. Bye for now, take care okey. See you at the club later.” Jihyo said while kissing seohyun cheek.

“Algesumida sajangnim…..kekekeke….. saranghe….” Seohyun happily said.

“Hmm…. About last night, I think I’ve enjoyed it to the fullest. Those Kim Ajhussi’s nephews were too good. A gentleman, with great humors, kindhearted, and jolly. But I like that Jung Yonghwa guy. He approached me, and didn’t bother to  ask to wear off my mask, and ask everything or any detail about me. A true gentleman indeed. Wish I could see him again, his eyes that captured my heart. Omo…omo….  Seo Johyun  what are you thinking. You have a lot of things to think first…..” Seohyun stands, cleaned the things she used and leave for school.

 

At Seoul University

Seohyun is almost running and seems that she’s not looking on her direction when suddenly, “argghhh……………. Ouch” she fell together with her things.

“OMO……. I’m very sorry” a charismatic voice she heard.

Upon hearing that voice her heart suddenly, dugeun dugeun dugeun, omo…omo….. that voice. Then she lift her head and meet the eyes she can never forget. She froze…….. ehhhh, why he’s here?

“ Ahmm… miss are you okay? I’m very sorry if I bumped you. It’s my fault I was busy looking at my bag while walking, so I didn’t see you walking at all.” He apologize.

“ Ohhh… it’s okay it’s also my fault I also not looking on my direction because im also busy searching my cell phone in my bag” she replied stuttering. Omo….. his eyes, it feels like his hypnotizing me.

“ But still…… I’m ashamed of myself, how could I not see a goddess walking on to me and make her fall on the ground, I’m very sorry once again”, the man said, why does her eyes are so familiar to me. That big brown tantalizing eyes. Where and when did I see it. “ By the Im Jung……… “

“Ohh I will be late, bye and im sorry again too.” Said Seohyun while almost running way from him.Omo…omo…. He might recognize me, why is he here? Such a small world.

Where did I see those eyes, hope to see her again, no I will probably see her again. My goddess, ehhhh……..

Omo hyung will be mad at me again. Aishhh….. this cell phone, ohhh you’re just there. “ Oh hyung… yes of course I’m coming, I’m on my way now, bye” he hurriedly run to the cafeteria.