Revealed

If BigBang never existed

 

Seungri’s POV

-------------------------

I woke up and smiled at the sight before my eyes. My baby was sleeping beside me and holding me tight. I was so happy with him. He always surprised me with the stuff he did. He was too sweet for this world. I really liked him and I was glad being his boyfriend.

I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

“Going somewhere?” He asked and opened his eyes

“Yes, to the shower”

“I don’t think so. I want to cuddle”

“But I will be late for work.”

“No you will be not” He said and held me tight.

We cuddled for 10minutes and I was feeling so good. He was so cute and I was so happy. I finally found someone who likes me. I finally managed to get out of his grip and I went to the shower and of course he followed me. His body against mine was so hot and we both moaned in our hot kisses.

We managed to finally shower after our passionate love making session. He made me breakfast and we both ate, and then I got dressed and prepared to go to work.

“Can I visit you today?” He asked

“Well sure” I said and kissed him, and then I went out the door.

Seunghyun’s POV

-----------------------------

I made breakfast and Ji hadn’t waked up yet. I was preparing to leave when he came out of the room.

“You leave already?”

“Yeah, I got to go. I left breakfast on the table.” I said putting my shoes on.

“Can I come at your work today?”

“Sure, you really want to meet him huh?”

“Yes”  he said with a big smile

I hugged him and kissed his cheeks and went to work. As I got there, I saw Seungri arranging something on the shelves. I got changed and walked to him.

“Hey maknae” I said smiling

“Maknae? Why are you calling me like that?”

“Because you’re younger than me”

“So how should I call you?” He asked

“Hyung” I said winking

We both laughed and joked around and times passed easily. He had to go somewhere else and I remained there checking the produce to make sure everything is okay.

After we had lunch, I got back to work. Suddenly 2 small hands embraced me .

“You’re here” I said to Ji

“Yes, where’s my Panda?”

“Let’s go” I said and took his hand.

I went with Ji towards the drinks section where Ri was.

“Seungri, I want you to meet someone” I said with a friendly tone

He turned and I could see Ji already blushing.

GD’s POV

-------------------------------

“Hello. I am Lee Seunghyun.” He said smiling

“Kwon Jiyong”  I said shaking his hand

He looked so cute and hot that I wanted to hug him and kiss him.

“I know you from somewhere” Ri said

“Y-you do?” I said surprised. Maybe he remembers everything.

“You’re the singer from that bar. Amazing voice, great talent” Ri said smiling

“Yes, thanks. It’s something I like to do in my spare time.” I said

It was a moment of silence as I was looking deeply into his dark eyes. Don’t you remember anything Panda? Don’t you remember that you loved me?

“Hey babe” I heard and we all turned around.

I saw Ri running and hugging a guy. When they got closer I saw who was holding my Panda’s hand.

Taeyang! How can this be? How did those two got together? And why?

“This is my lovely boyfriend, YoungBae” Ri said and Bae just smiled

“I’m Jiyong” I said shaking his hand

“Seunghyun” Seunghyun said also shaking his hand.

I looked with confused eyes at Seunghyun and he just shook his head.

They kissed and my head was already spinning. Seeing the passion and seeing them made me my head hurt and my stomach was crazy.

“I have to go. I have a show tonight” I said, hugged Seunghyun and left.

When I got out of the supermarket tears began to flow. I lost him. I totally lost him. I got in the car but couldn’t drive. My whole body was shaking and I couldn’t stop crying. So that’s how it feels when you have a broken heart. I spent 30 minutes there just crying and crying and I didn’t want to stop. I knew that if I was going to stop I will go crazy and make things worse.

I calmed down enough to drive home and sat on my bed. I kept wondering why. Why is my life so miserable? Why do I have to suffer like that? My…my baby...my Panda…my sweetie. I felt like dying and that was the only thing that could calm me down.

I felt crazy, couldn’t control my body, not even when I began ripping my shirts that reminded me of him. I destroyed anything. But was I crying? No! I was laughing like a maniac. That’s what I am. A maniac!

Seunghyun’s POV

-----------------------

As soon as the shift ended I ran home. I knew it killed Jiyong , I knew it broke his heart! I still couldn’t process everything well. SeungRiwas with Bae…Daesung was a stripper and only me and Jiyong remembered everything. I got angrier and angrier. That will pay for everything. She thought that she will get rid of us. Well she thought wrong. I will find a way to make her pay for everything!

I got home and rushed to Ji’s room. Everything was a mess. His clothes were on the floor, all ripped to pieces. He was on his bed crying his soul out. I walked to him and sat near him

“Don’t cry Ji, everything will be okay”

“No….” He slowly said before hugging me and crying

“Shhhh….You didn’t lost him. I promise you I will find a way.I always do”

“Seunghyun…you’re the best. I promise I will help you out with Dae too” He said  still sobbing


“You have a great heart! I won’t let anyone in the world to break it!”

He fell asleep on my shoulder and I leaned his down on the bed. He immediately put his hands and legs on me griping me into a tight hug. I smiled and kissed his head. I closed my eyes and we both drifted to sleep.