Choi Minho.

Everything.

Lee Taemin loves everything about Choi Minho.

He loves Minho’s voice.
He loves how Minho isn’t afraid of anything.
He loves when Minho watches sports on TV and yells at the athletes, as if they could hear his angry pleas.
He loves the times Minho makes small competitions out of everyday tasks.
He loves how the older male will do extra exercises just for the sake of becoming stronger, faster, better.
He loves how Minho always tries his hardest, and almost always succeeding.
He loves the way Minho is the first to wake up every day.
He loves the way the older takes a shower, wakes everyone up, and waits patiently for Kibum to start preparing breakfast.
He loves when Minho would space out in deep thought.
He loves how Minho will always, without fail, keep Jinki and Jonghyun in line.
He loves when Minho becomes too hot while exercising and has to take off his t-shirt.
He loves the way Minho’s toned muscles look when glistening with sweat.
He loves how competitive Minho gets at everything.
He loves Minho’s smile.
He loves the way Minho doesn’t laugh at Taemin’s childish actions.
He loves how Minho can go from being fierce and strong to being the kindest, most sensitive person he knew.
He loves when Minho drinks alcohol and loosens up a little.
He loves the way Minho would look at his own reflection in the mirror at every dance rehearsal, making sure he made every move it’s very best.
He loves when Minho raps under his breath, hoping no one hears.
He loves how the smallest of flexes could cause Minho’s muscles to look as large as Jonghyun’s.
He loves how Minho sticks up for him when the older boys take his banana milk, stating that he’s too old to be drinking it.
He loves how caring the older was when anyone, may that be a fellow label mate, an old friend, or someone he barely knows, needed help, Minho would always listen and try his hardest to help in any way he could.
He loves when Minho falls asleep on the couch after a long day of schedules.
He loves the jokes Minho finds on the internet.
He loves how Minho performs said jokes, stating they’re of his own originality, smiling a guilty smile.
He loves the days they don’t have any schedules and can spend all day with Minho.
He loves the days Minho doesn’t shave; the slight stubble made him seem older and wiser.
He loves when Minho suddenly holds his hand.
He loves how he can ask Minho to carry him to their shared room in the dorm and the older will always smile and laugh, saying yes.
He loves how, if Taemin falls asleep on the couch, Minho will always carry him into their room so he doesn’t wake up with a sore back.
He loves the way Minho leaves small kisses on his forehead after bringing him into their room.
He loves how Minho never realizes that he isn’t always asleep when he kisses him.
He loves how nervous Minho was when he told Taemin his feelings for the boy.
He loves how Minho reacted when Taemin kissed him and accepted his feelings.
He loves their first kiss.
He loves how Minho never asks questions when Taemin sneaks into the elder’s bed in the middle of the night.
He loves how his legs would get entangled with Minho’s when they share a bed.
He loves when he wakes up with Minho’s arms around him in the morning.
He loves the way Minho told their older band mates about how the two felt.
He loves the huge, million-watt smile Minho gave after Jinki, Jonghyun, and Kibum congratulated the two.
He loves how Minho steals kisses from Taemin at the dinner table.
He loves when Minho hugs him from behind.
He loves the night they both got drunk and decided to sleep on the roof.
He loves when shopping for couple’s clothing embarrasses Minho.
He loves how Minho still wears said couple’s clothing when Taemin wants him to.
He loves how Minho knows exactly where Taemin likes to be kissed.
He loves when they’re alone long enough to explore each other’s bodies.
He loves when Minho falls asleep on his shoulder, small strings of drool staining the younger’s shirt.
He even loves when Minho is angry, because it means he cares.

Taemin loves Choi Minho. And that’s all that maters.


Hello all! I wrote this in about two hours, about 3am-5am. I'm dead tired, but I had to crank this bad boy out. If I made any typos that Word didn't chatch, I'll change them all tomorrow afternoon!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this! I'm hopefully going to be writing one for Minho; how he loves everything about Taeminnie. c: I'll hopefully have that up within the week, since I've been swamped with homework.

- Paige ☁ }