Lee Taemin.

Everything.

Choi Minho loves everything about Lee Taemin.

He loves when Taemin dances.
He loves how Taemin gets completely absorbed into their performances.
He loves when the younger boy gets excited over banana milk.
He loves the Taemin is always asking if the older members are feeling well.
He loves how Taemin is always smiling, no matter what.
He loves when Taemin makes up songs about what he’s doing.
He loves how Taemin tries to act manly, despite his feminine features.
He loves when Taemin stays up late reading comic books with a flashlight under his blankets, trying not to be a bother to Minho.
He loves the days when Taemin won’t stop singing.
He loves the random actions the younger male performs when bored.
He loves how Taemin stays late in the dance studios, practicing even though he’s already a perfect dancer.
He loves when Taemin comes back to the dorm late at night and falls asleep on the couch with a content smile.
He loves the way Taemin laughs at everything.
He loves when Taemin walks around the dorm singing songs by girl groups.
He loves when Taemin asks Kibum with an innocent face for more food at dinner.
He loves the way Taemin makes slight jokes towards the older members.
He loves when Taemin gets flustered over being mistaken for a girl.
He loves how Taemin always asks for five more minutes of sleep every morning.
He loves when Taemin smiles after being complimented.
He loves how Taemin always tries to help make dinner, but is always rushed out by Kibum.
He loves the way Taemin is fascinated by new things.
He loves the slight set of abs Taemin has.
He loves how Taemin will listen to anyone’s problems, even if he’s struggling or is in desperate need of rest.
He loves how Taemin likes stargazing.
He loves when Taemin asks him to go out on the roof to look at the stars together.
He loves when Taemin is annoyed and flustered.
He loves hanging out alone with Taemin when they have a day off from their schedules.
He loves that Taemin enjoys anime and watches it when he isn’t too busy.
He loves how Taemin will walk up to the older with a smile and ask to be carried to their shared room.
He loves when Taemin falls asleep on the couch because it gives him one more reason to carry the younger.
He loves how Taemin will pretend to be asleep when the older kisses his forehead.
He loves the day he realized he had feelings for Taemin.
He loves how Taemin didn’t laugh when he confessed.
He loves the way Taemin accepted his feelings right away.
He loves their first kiss.
He loves how Taemin sneaks into his own bed in the middle of the night.
He loves sharing a bed with Taemin.
He loves being able to hold the younger at night, and still have his arms around the boy in the morning.
He loves that Taemin was confident the older members would accept them.
He loves how Taemin clapped like a small child when their band mates congratulated them.
He loves stealing kisses from Taemin at the dinner table.
He loves surprising Taemin with hugs.
He loves remembering the day he woke up on the roof with Taemin after drinking one night.
He loves how happy Taemin gets when Minho takes him shopping.
He loves when he’s able to get Taemin to try on clothes just for the fun of it.
He loves kissing Taemin’s neck, right where his neck meets his shoulders.
He loves being able to spend time alone with Taemin, being able to enjoy each other’s company doing whatever they please.
He loves that Taemin lets him sleep on his shoulder when he is feeling too lazy to walk to their room.
He loves reminding Taemin how much he loves and adores him.

Minho loves Lee Taemin. And that’s all that matters.


Hello all!~ I finished this, thank Zelda. I don't like this chapter nearly as much as I like Taemin's, but oh well.

Anyway, that's the end of this short story. I hope you all enjoyed~

- Paige ☁ }